fireice thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
The future story......... -SIA sees Abhi photo with Sim and tells Sim that its Anands.....SIM tells her adt Abhi....SIA understands her..SIA is very very compassionate -Sim is shocked goes to Goa in search of Anand -SIA goes back to London... -Director will spend some episodes...showing SIA and her mon relationship -SIA will call Sonu to London....will have nice time there. -Now...the danger.....SIA will show her childhood photos to Sonu. -Sonu is shocked keeps mum.....flies back to India -Tell Urmila about the photo.... -They rush to to SIM.... -SIM flies with her Maid to London......... -Maid identtifies SIA mom as the kidnapper(but from a length) -SIM is mum...shocked but concerned...about SIA..she does not want to spoil SIA life by telling her the truth- as she had earlier told SIM abt her moms love for her.... -SIM will live with the truth....comes back to India but does not tell anyone the truth(and asks the maid to do the same). Except she tell Anand(Abhi) the truth. -This is where is "Astitva" real essence ....SIMs character... has shown to a person with love and courage.

Want to know more write to me //////////////

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How did you know about those details?
kiran1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is this true or what you think will happen?
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i reckon it is true....fireice is a total newbie - as in joined today! and is an insider! aha - it wouldn't be surprised if she is one of the cast! perhaps even the kidnapper (if u r , i met you when u went to see BLACK in woodgree!)

best regards....

sherlock ii...😃

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG.. if this is true... gimme a break!!!!🤢

Simran would rather keep mum so that Sia's life does not get wrecked, than send a criminal to jail for kidnapping!?!??! And this is supposed to signify love and courage!?!?!? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! If this is true, I'd rather stop watching right away than get sick to my stomach later!!!!!😡🤢

Please, Fireice, let us know if this is true... Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeez!
fireice thumbnail

BTW Manas will make an entry in London to meet son Sonu.

And will also meet SIM.

Also someone from previous episodes would be knowing SIA as a child but never thought that she is Aastha.

Well the Aastha as we know will need tons TLC(any volunteers)

All future episodes will now only revolve around

SIMRAN, AASHTA, SIA, ABHI

innocentindian thumbnail

fireice - how abt even a cryptic message telling us how u know all this 👏

fireice thumbnail

Why not....

Queenbee.........

You have to focus on the relationship between SIM and others.

SIM has never accused anybody yet.... thats her character

Remember SIM doc boss-friend (a lady doctor and her daughter- the daughter was adopted)

Its tough on a Parent to hurt their child.

The greatest pain on this earth is the pain suffered by a parent. If a child causes a pain to the parent ...its diff. BUT I'm talking of the pain that a parent suffers when their child is in pain or distress.

Khushalay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey fireice where u got this from...thanX anyways.
peaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: fireice

Why not....

Queenbee.........

You have to focus on the relationship between SIM and others.

SIM has never accused anybody yet.... thats her character

Remember SIM doc boss-friend (a lady doctor and her daughter- the daughter was adopted)

Its tough on a Parent to hurt their child.

The greatest pain on this earth is the pain suffered by a parent. If a child causes a pain to the parent ...its diff. BUT I'm talking of the pain that a parent suffers when their child is in pain or distress.

I agree with you on how a parent won't cause any pain to their child. But I have to ask you, how realistic is that?

Well, I'm not saying that there aren't people in the world that haven't done what SIM will do (not try and get back the real Astha). But being the person that SIM is, who has always done the "right thing", she has an obligation to punish this lady. This lady has committed a very serious crime. Just because she's a good mother now to Astha, doens't mean that it erases the fact that she stole someone else's baby.

Doesn't Astha deserve to know the truth.

As a mother, I can understand her the pain she deosn't want to cause to her daughter the grief, but their relationship (the other lady and Astha) has been built on a lie.

Isn't it Astha's right to know what the truth is. I know if I was in Astha's place I would want to know what the truth is about my life and who I am.

Just my thoughts....