Khanna thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hello!!!

Just a quick question. Did Manas and Ria get Married in the US. I am not sure if Sonu(Sid) mentioned anything about it? Please let me know. Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah somebody, please clarify that point

Whatever happened to Manas, he is hardly ever mentioned!

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 years ago
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As far as I can tell, Sonu has only mentioned that manas is in USA....nothing abbt Ria and nothing about marriage.....In fact, it seems he has evaded talking about manas as much as he can...he did show a keenness for simran to call manas to resurrect their friendship, but simran declined...

it would seem there is a lot there that will be revealed....nothing about ria so we wonder if she will still be in the picture..

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
smileeehehe thumbnail
I knoww, I really want to hear from Manas as well! These days all I watch Astitva for is to figure out what happened to Manas and Ria. I hope Ajay Sinha does not leave us in confusion about them as he did with K.T and Savi in Hasratein.
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it's only the matter of time, like when we wondering about Rashmi, and they showed her with her husband few episodes back.. :) be patient friends..
sarina_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wanna know too...does sonu hate his father??
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

They have not shown Manas and Ria after the leap. The only scene where they were ever mentioned was when Urmila asked about Manas to Sid .Sid just mentioned that he is in US. He did not mention anything else asto whether they married etc....

Ya, everything will slowly come to the open. So be patient, friends....