molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys! I'm back once again. I'm really high (pun intended) and that's why a third OS from me today.πŸ˜† 

Confession Time: After seeing such a wonderful Derriere of Hottie Arnav in today's episode, My mind is spinning out of control☺️☒️ and hence this OS came into my mind.😈

Enjoy this folks. This is my HOLI present for you all.
WARNING: It may get too hot at times.😈

And guttery minds out there, do check out my other short OS for today.

And those who want a cute and nice OS, check this one out. it has 3 parts.

Buaha ha ha! See I'm a versatile writer. I cater to everyone's needs.πŸ˜†
*********************************************************************************************************************

It was late at night and Khushi decided to sleep outside near the pool and hence picked up her Duvet and pillow and stepped outside. Suddenly she heard some voices from top of the stairs and soon realized that Mami, Nani and Anjali were spying on her.

She immediately shut the door and stepped back inside before they could see her. Since two days, she had been observing that they had been keenly following her around everywhere and noticing her behaviour especially with Arnav. They had a slight suspicion that all was not well between the two of them. Thus, they had undertaken a mission to spy on her and come to the bottom of the problem.

But Khushi didn't know that they would even be willing to spy her inside the bedroom at night. This was utterly preposterous. She knew she had to put an end to this. It was totally bugging her. She slowly glanced sideways through her eyes and noticed that they were keenly observing her every movement.

Just then, Arnav entered the room, all decked up in his three piece suit after a tiresome day. He was busy talking on his Bluetooth with some clients.

And then, instantly, Khushi's brain was enlightened with an ingenious idea. She flashed a wicked smile on her face and dropped the Duvet and pillows on the floor. She slightly tilted her head and made sure that those three were still observing her.

Then, she took a step forward and stood very close to Arnav and immediately started playing with his tie. Arnav looked up at Khushi, surprised at her behaviour.

Arnav-"I'll call you later." He said to the person on the other side of the phone. "What are you doing?" he asked out aloud with a puzzled look on his face.

Khushi placed her index finger on his lips and uttered a seductive, "Sshhh..."

Arnav's eyes widened out with her unusual behaviour. The soft and delicate finger on his lips, silenced him temporarily.

Still placing a finger on his lips, she rolled up his tie in another hand and pulled his face closer to hers. She winked at him, causing him to only stare back at her in surprise.

Khushi- "You must be tired after a long day right? Let me help you out." She whispered into his ears in a husky, sensuous voice.

Arnav couldn't believe his eyes and ears. For a second, he thought that he was dreaming. And then suddenly, he felt her nibble his earlobe, crashing him back into reality. He felt a shiver run down his spine feeling those soft luscious lips on his ears.

He tried to say something, anything, but it looked like his voice had gone on a long vacation.

Khushi held his broad muscular shoulders and slowly slipped down his coat and threw it on the bed. Next she traced her fingers from his temple to the jawline and down his neck, finally resting on the tie, causing him to involuntarily close his eyes with absolute pleasure and crane his neck to one side.

Khushi was absolutely loving the sheer sweet torture she was inflicting on him. If he had messed up with her mind, just to prove a point to his family, she would also do the same.

She delicately loosened the knot of the tie and in one swift move, pulled it apart and tossed it over the bed. She let her hands roam freely all over his toned body, feeling every inch of the hard muscle beneath his shirt.

She inserted her hands under his waistcoat and let them explore his back. His knees were turning weaker every second as his body turned stiffer and harder. He continued to keep his eyes closed enjoying every second of this sweet torture.

Slowly, she pulled out her hands and started unbuttoning his waistcoat. She carefully slid it down his torso and piled it up next to his coat and tie. She leaned forward a bit, running her hands over his stubble, and heard him let out a moan.

Khushi- "Why do you wear a waistcoat when you look so hot and sexy without one?" she whispered into his ears, glancing sideways at Nani, Mami and Anjali, who were still spying on them shamelessly. They weren't going to be convinced so easily. She had to take the game to the next level.

Arnav opened his eyes at her words. There was an inextinguishable, passionate fire blazing in them.

Khushi felt her heart skip a beat seeing his eyes, cause she knew she was treading into a dangerous territory, where there was very less chance of survival. But she had to take a chance. She firmly made up her mind and decided to go ahead with her job.

She glided her fingers back to his collar and slowly started unbuttoning his shirt, one by one, to reveal the bare muscular chest underneath it. She ran her fingers over it and looked up to his face to see him enjoying every bit of it.

Removing his shirt and tossing it on the bed, she leaned her face closer to his, licking the corner of his lips, and trailed her tongue over his jawline. He could feel his whole body shudder with enormous ecstasy. He was rapidly losing control over himself.

Arnav-"Stop it!" he whispered unable to hold it any longer.

Khushi- "Don't you like this Arnavvv...ji?" she asked him staring into his eyes with an innocent face. Then she shot up her eyes with rage. "Over there, behind me, Nani, Mami and Anjali Di are carefully observing our every move. Even I don't like this any more than you. But I have to pretend all this to convince them."

Arnav looked over her shoulders and found the three of them, ridiculously staring at him and her hiding behind the plants. Of course, he should have known this all the while. Khushi was playing his own game against him. He wanted to push her away but a part of him was also enjoying this.

She continued to caress his arms and finally rested her palms on his and entwined her fingers. She closed her eyes and leaned in a bit and started placing numerous sensual moist kisses starting from the hollow of his neck, along his chest, down the midriff and finally ended on his navel, lingering her wet lips a little bit longer than required. He arched his body, providing her access to every nook and corner of his body.

He held her face and slowly pulled her back up to his level. She then ran her fingers over the top edge of his pants, finally resting them on the buckle of his belt. With one swift move, she pulled it out open and tossed it over the bed.

She sneakily glanced once more at the trio hiding behind the plants. Hey Devi Maiyya, they were still observing her and him. Weren't they satisfied with this? She rolled over her eyes and cursed them mentally as she slowly unzipped his pants. She felt like she heard someone gasp out in shock.  So this was finally working, she thought to herself. She looked into his face, to see his eyes widened open with alarm.

He felt her hands slowly travelling behind and clutching his bottom and sensuously caressing it. They heard someone crash down on the floor, causing one of the pots to break.

Arnav- "Khushiii..." he moaned out with sheer bliss as he held her arms for support. This girl knew her game very well. How could he have underestimated her so much? She was indeed no less than a feisty Lioness.

Khushi had a triumph look in her eyes. Two down, one more to go. She mentally noted to herself. It was the time for the finale. She closed her eyes and carefully glided her hands inside his pants to feel him completely aroused and ready for action.

A few seconds later, she heard a huge splash of water and Anjali calling out 'Mami!' in shock. She knew her work was done. She swiftly removed out her hands from his pants and stepped back from him, completely flustered and embarrassed.

Arnav shot open his eyes when he found her fingers leaving his body. He could feel his whole body engulfed with heat. His breath had become irregular and his pulse was at its peak.

Khushi- "It's done. I think they won't spy on us anymore and we don't have to pretend like this." She said turning around to leave. He couldn't let her win all by herself. He needed the share of the victory. And then, she heard his voice from behind.

Arnav-"Not so fast Khushi!" he declared haughtily causing her to turn around and face him. He had a wicked smirk on his face, and he cocked his eyebrow and winked at her before he continued. "The game has just begun." He said as he slid down his unzipped pant and moved towards her, making Khushi blush crimson and gasp out with shock seeing the sight in front of him. Afterall, he was no less than a Lion for this Lioness.

How was it?πŸ˜‰ hit the like button if you liked it. And don't forget to leave your valuable suggestions or comments. I absolutely love reading them.πŸ˜ƒ

And plz don't ask me to continue. In the current state of my mind, I may completely drown myself and you all in a big ocean of gutter.πŸ˜† So I better lock up my mind before it becomes irredeemable. πŸ˜†

Check out my INDEX for other works.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by molten_lava - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haha.. I would love to see Mami.. with her hello hi BYE BYE.. her way into the pool... hahah... But good os!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG That was so hot and brilliant!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ and the last line had me πŸ€£ Arnav is def def def a lion and Khushi's reaction!πŸ˜† I can just about imagine the 'o' on her face!πŸ˜† Wonderful OS, Loved it very much! : )
siddy9171 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
LOL! πŸ˜† You had me giggling and blushing through the whole thing. I hope something like this happens. Two advantages if it does: shirtless Arnav 😳 and the family members stalking done 😊
SankaDevi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! So hot! Poor Arnav, khushi assault is no less than a tornado on fire! Loooved it! Especially the derriere part.. Yumm! Oefff get out of the gutter.. Mami fell! Whahahah Great OS!
angellovergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very hot stuff!
if only mami hadnt interrupted...
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and you had to stop at this point??
grrr
jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my...oh my oh my oh my...
I need a few moments to compose myself 😳
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
LOL... I could not stop laughing.. poor Arnav, but he will get back for sure.. The game has just begun
mankhush thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally loved it though i dont know if our khushi is this knowing in that ahem ...

lolz