India - 25th October Update

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Abhi calls Simran to check if she had called him up. She says yes but refuses to tell him why. However Abhi can make out from her voice that something is wrong. The only thing she tells him is that they felt the need of Musafir's column but they can talk after their return. Abhi insists that they go back. Neha tells him that they can go after their trip is over in 3-4 days. Abhi gets upset with her for being so selfish. He calls up the operator and tells that they will be checking out in the morning.

Abhi's parents and Neha's mom are eating lunch at their place and talking about Abhi and Neha when they walk in. The parents are surprised and Abhi tells them he had some work and he will be back shortly.

Simran, Manas and lawyer are talking about how to handle media in Urmila's case when Abhi walks in. They are surprised but explain the entire situation to Abhi. They plan a strategy but they say they need some proof to make their case strong.

Abhi's father comes into Neha's room and asks her the reason for coming back early. She gives her mom as the reason. He then asks her who had called them from Bombay. She says Simran had called and Abhi decided to return. But she does not know the reason. She tells him not to tell Abhi that she told him the true reason for return.

Simran and Manas are talking to Urmila and asking her to get names of other officers. She tells them that it is not possible since there are only one or two people in the forefront. Simran tells her to befriend other women and extract information. Simran relates the matter to Abhi. He wants to start writing immediately. She tells him to relax. Manas tells Simran that she was being too selfish in calling him back from his honeymoon early. Even though it was his third, it was Neha's first and it was not fair on Neha. Simran does not look at all repentant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UnbrokeN thumbnail
Arti can u plz tell me wat happened on Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan this monday?? i cant watch Zee Tv...have some tech probs...its a request! plz 😊
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks arti..

that is not fair on simran...

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello UnbrokeN, Sorry, I have absolutely no idea about Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan. Don't watch anything beyond Astitva, JJKN and occasionally Yeh Meri Life.
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks arti.. I don't why they want to ruin Simran's character after all this..
cdacrb thumbnail
Hi unbroken! U can check out updates of Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahan at http://www.zeetv.co.uk/
They follow the serials a few days behind India, I think. They have a link which says "Have U missed the latest episode?". Choose ur serial and read update. There is also a choice of episode date on the corresponding serial page...4 days.
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, arti! but i am upset that the wonderful Dr. Simran is turning into a selfish woman!😡
zeefan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... Do you know if Abhi's weddding to Neha will last....especially since he will do anything for Simran 😆
Edited by zeefan - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update Arti.It was great.It's wonderful to have you back.You got me hooked into the forum in such a big way.Then of course Jassi madam did the rest!!!!!!!!!!!😉

One thing I really like about Astitva is that they really put forward serious human rights issues and highlight them,all in the context of the story.At least that is something we can look forward to.

bholi_ben thumbnail

poor simmi 😭

how I wished; simmi and abhi wud've married each other.