Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hs7071

Good and Bad points both...
Bad point was that after a amazing maha episode type update i didnt get a pm which has made me upset part 6,7,8,9,10 i havent recieved a pm for...
Good point was that this maha update was worth it but its so so so emotional uff hate this maya gosh what is her provlem i dont think anything happened between virat and maya i jus think that the biatch concoted a fake story making virat and everyone especially maya believe her i bet its all fake *hopefully fingers crossed*
All of it was fantabulous jus superb too too good all adjectives good ones ofcourse are too bland incomparison to the lavish updates i loved it too much i loved sapna even though she ruined our cutey virman scenes but still she did do a great job especially in favour for maanvi...
I pray virat doesnt get married to maya or im guna DIE...that better nt happen only virman not maya...i think ne virika especially jeevika and maybe sapna are guna find out the truth and unite our beautiful virman...
P.s: didnt knew it was ur birthday please accept my late wishes...
Happy Birthday May All Your Wishes Be Fulfilled And Happiness Remains In Ur Life FOREVER loove Hooria...
Remember to pm me when u update part 11

thankuuu for big comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
now dear i updated all parts one day so one pm na ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u asked for never endng update na so it was ๐Ÿ˜‰
i am so glad u loved it
and sapna awee she s cute usne manvi ko ready kiya aur black nght dress v diya jise dekh k virat flat tha๐Ÿ˜‰

ya she ruined but bhen thi tooo๐Ÿ˜†
i too hate maya ๐Ÿ˜›
aur guess lagayo acha rahega ๐Ÿ˜‰

and thankuuu s much for bday wishes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aise update chahiye aisa cmmnt dete rehna hoor dear ๐Ÿ˜‰

luv you
muhaaa

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was sooo emotional and touching part
pl pl pl update soon and pm me
pl add me also

Originally posted by: shivusharma

it was sooo emotional and touching part

pl pl pl update soon and pm me
pl add me also

thnksss
i,'ll update soon dear
Minoresh thumbnail
Update soon dr...cnt wait...pm me...
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snehamaanvirman

thnksss
i,'ll update soon dear

pl update soon and also pm me...i am dyeing to read it
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sneha,, no words yaar...
i travelled with your story,, feeling sad for maanu..
thanks for the PM, u have to continue this girl, clif hanging... do write soon..
sorry for delay in update...was busy with school work yar...without further delay here is update
part 11

Manvi was standing at window looking at the blue sky, lost in her own world thinking of the morning when he was with him, he used to woke her in the morning but now ...how all changed, how her small happy world collapsed in one moment,????

Jeevika, "geeting ready mannu ready ho ja hume late nahi hona hai aaj vacations ka assignments v submit karna hai"

Getting no response from manvi, she turned to look at lost manvi still in her night suit, she sighed deep breath, goes to her placed her hand on her shoulder reaauring her that she is always with manvi

Manvi i know tum pe kya gujar rahi hai but u have to move on...aaj hume college jana hai

Manvi, "di mera man nahi hai aap jayo"

Jeevika, "i know mannu tu kyun nahi jana chahti ,,,,,,,wahan virat hoga na {at this manvi turned hiding her tears} dekh manvi making her turn u can't hide from me aur han manvi tu college nahi chod saktii usne tumhe dhokha diya hai,tu uske liye apne zingdi nahi jeena chod sakti"

Manvi, " zindgi tu woh tha jisne mujhe chod diya, aur yeh zingdi usi din khatam ho gayi thi jab use maya...she could n't complete sentence...bas saas pure kar rahi hun

Jeevika, "manvi u can't impotent, i'll not let you fail like this...i'll teach that bast** virat lesson how the hell he can hurt my mannu like this...anger was splitting from jeevika's eyes"

Manvi, "nahii di aap use kuch nahi kahogi"

Jeevika, "shocked mannu???"

Manvi, "di koi faida nahi hai maya uska future hai , bas ek baat ka gam hai agar use dil todna h tha to aise kyun...bas ek var keh deta he can't live with me more main chup chup uski zindgi s aa jati"

Jeevika, "mannu ...and hugged her, manvi cried her herat out

Jeevika, "chal mannu plzz mere liye chal aaj collge plzzz plzz" dekh agar apni di se jara sa v pyar hai tu chalegi anhi to theek hai

Manvi, 'diii aisa kyun kehte ho aap jante ho aap s bht pyar krti hun ...

Jeevika, "patted her cheeks i know chal ready ho ja main breakfast le k aati hun

Manvi went to get ready and jeevika to get breakfast. Manvi hadn't eaten much just one bread that too bcz jeevika forced her.

Jeevika's heart bleeds to see mannu in this condition but she cant do anything she was waiting for virat so that she could tell him what he has done to her mannu.

After that both left for college manvi was unsure how could she face him again after that dreadul day.

Virat was distresssed , he was nervous how could he face manvi after hurting her so much. he know he has to face viren and jeevika too , he was afraid to face viren, and morever now he s engaged to maya.

Pata nahi manvi kaisi hogi, usne breakfast kiya hoga ya nahi m sure nahi kiya hoga jeevika ne bht try kiya hoga but i know my bandriya...no virat u dont have rght to say her mine...his heart was bleeding.

He thought virat yehi teri saja hai tujhe apne pyar ka dil todne k saja to milegi hi, virat tujhe maya k saath shaddi karni hogi nodoubt maya is not a good girl but jo tune us raat uske saath kiya that was not fair...u have to pay for that. Get ready mr. Virat vadera your pay back starts now when u have to face manvi daily , how will you see pain in her eyes those eyes ...and viren jeevika

He got ready to leave for colleage. He bid bye to his parents and went to sapna's room to say her biee but she didn't reponded well . he knew its all his fault . he turned but got stood there like staute listening to sapna' virat vadera us massom ka dil tod k kya mila woh v maya k liye, " use se pyari ladki kabhi nahi milegi tumhe, kya uski bholi bahli ankhoin k ansoin ka jawab de apyoge kabhi?????????????/

Virat stood there heartsore and then left with tears in his eyes which goes not goes unnoticed by sapna.

i know this is tinny update but this is what i wrote direct after cmng from school at night i'll update part 12 also๐Ÿ˜Š

Precap:
friends teasing manvi about her vactions with virat and teasing๐Ÿ˜ญ
Virat facing lifeless manvi๐Ÿ˜ญ
furious jeevika๐Ÿ˜ก
confused viren๐Ÿ˜•
and much more...๐Ÿ˜‰
i have pen down new idea for virman ff go through it and comment
feel free to comment
Edited by snehamaanvirman - 12 years ago
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dont u think i was so so so short????
Incredible update aww i feel terribly sorry for virman ufff virat's saaza is to marry maya and face manvi daily seeing pain in her eyes and manvi's life seems bland as if it has ended too sad i hope they patch up soon and maya's so called night the fake intimate night between viraya yuck truth is revealed tht nothing happen between viraya tht night...
Do update part 12 soon and hun pm me please make part 12 long
khusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Realy toucng yar feel bad for virman
virat n saza wow.
Waitng fr nxt updt
pm me
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hay it's really short but it was as usual awesome.
Waiting to see how virman will get together.
U gotta update this very soon that too bada wala . K???:)