serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
last part k caps uploaded =)
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys,
To all those who live in Pak did you see sunday images today!?
There is a whole page dedicated to Humsafar!
Its title is HUMTV Vote of Thanks.!!

I'll post the link as soon as i can find it..!

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Reeno for the caps :))

I miss fawad-Mahira:(
ZumSrK. thumbnail
I want fawad-Mahira in show very soon ..!
serendipity. thumbnail
@mary: DHOONDO AND POST ASAP!
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Asher-khirad perfect❤️

No one like them :)

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Amna-ur vm was lovely 😍 love it soo much :)
Thanx for including my name too :)
Humsafar -humsafarians rock :)) as u said :)
mary78613 thumbnail
Woh magnificent Humsafar Hai..
HumTv profusely Thanks its viewers around the globe, sponsors and patrons for their over whelming support and appreciation of the blockbuster serial HUMSAFAR.

"WITH TRP OF 7.5 HUMSAFAR IS THE HIGHEST RATED DRAMA IN THE HISTORY OF PAKISTANI TELEVISION"

What Google Says:
LAst 90 days Google insight search results show we beat our competition on every saturday with About 6,8100,000 search results.
In the LAst 90 days no one came in Google's search insight close to HUMSAFAR keyword with approx 4,540,000 search results

What Youtube says:
There are more than 2 million uploads of Humsafar epsiodes and OST and related videos
There are more than 5 million hits on Youtube pages for Humsafar

What Facebook says:
The Consolidated figure of pages of Humsafar has been linked to approximately 4 million times.

Fawad Khan:
I have a great respect for aesthetics of Hum Tv.
They are educated people and that reflects in their work. Humsafar initially read like a regular saas-bahu saga but when i was told that Mahira and Naveen were in it with Atiqa Odho and Hina Bayat, i felt it would be interesting. The nexus was interesting.

Mahira Khan:
He (khoosat) would sit with me during the times i wouls doubt myself, and tell me,"you have no idea what you can do"

Sarmat Khoosat:
I'd be lying if i say that i knew what i was becoming a part of when i agreed to do Humsafar, but one thing that convinced me to take it was Momina Duraid's confidence int he script. It was alot of hardwork and much labour of love on everybody's part,who was a companion through the journey of Humsafar, from all my super talented cast members to the extremely skilful and hardworking crew members. But in all honesty, the phenomenon it has created and all the myths that the wonderful audiences have been creating around it- I feel my ebloved mother is smiling at me from up there, waving at me "...Wahan bhi agaye jahan rasaai an thee"

What advertisers say:

"Humsafar touched the viewers as it was a true depiction of everyday life; it seemed like "a story next door", What worked was a powerful storyline encapsulating true emotions and a good piece of onscreen delivery"
Fawad Hussain-MD -Mindshare Pakistan

What Media says:

Watching Humsafar repeatedly:
A single epsiode is aired thrice(or maybe mroe times) and fans watch every telecast. Some can never have enough so they also Youtube it!

The Humsafar "fever":
The drama serial on Humtv has more than 135,000 facebook fans and it is topping the charts everywhere
-Daily Times

EDITED*

The MAG Weekly fresh fables:
The craze this year round has been wilder than ever. We have heard of streets going silent when it was time for the 8 o clock weekly drama of Pakistan.Television in the early nineties.
The whole family would sit like in a trance in front of their large television screens and adjust their antennas well before the clock struck 8. The unwritten rule was not to arrange an outing during prime time, no calls were made and dinner was made before the dramas started. A spell of the same kind has grasped the nation with drama like Humsafar.
I have seen cartoons based on shows, jokes being circulated and dialogues being memorized.
This has never been done before for any TV serial. This is one drama which is going to stay for long in everyone's heart.

MOMINA DURAID:
We tried to revive the Pakistani television tradition of creating, simple, one track love stories, and clean and wholesome entertainment which can be viewed by the whole family. But at the same time we gave it a modern packaging and presentation to make it appealing for today's viewers. It only goes to show that emotions such as love, jealousy, pride and sense of betrayal and sacrifice are not time bound- they have universal appeal- and if presented with panache, they can gripo audiences world over.

SULTANA SIDDIQUI:
HUM ka safar khatam nahi huwa! This play is only the beginning of the bigger and better things to come,.

Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
I tried finding it on the internet but nahi tha!
So i wrote the important parts, just for you Reenoo..😳
And meephs in the sunday images newspaper, check its on the second page!

serendipity. thumbnail
im really really really sorry for disappointing you guys
i feel like shit
i havent done any justice to these, the colorings just wouldnt satisfy! =(
i dont know if i was feeling low or whatever since HS has ended, but the thing is, i just couldnt do justice to these! :| im sorry, and i'll keep making more... hopefully better ones :)
Avis only, sigs coming soon :D
@mary: ive workd on just 1 ugly sig, let me make more and i'll post by 2nite, k!? :D

Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 12 years ago