Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yaar poor u!
Mere bhi micks honey waale hai but HS memories arent letting me study:/
Yaar do u know the heart touching music they used when ashar kisses fareeda! What music is it?
427936 thumbnail
honestly humsafar is best drama of our lives and i really gonna miss him and specailly fawad and mahira i hope we get to see fawad again soon but mahira k abhi kuch nai pata...and yah CONGRATS for new thread...humsafar is a special drama which makes a special place in ours heart before humsafar i also go crazy about indian dramas but after some time i got bore of it but when humsafar ends...😭😭...hats offf humsafar team...👏👍🏼👏
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I miss Humsafar already😭Best drama!
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why does things come to an end/😳? but then good things come to an end but this show ll always cherrish, remember & loveee!😳 lt sure is the closest to my <3

& what a performance it was by mr. fawad khan.the way he delivered those dialogues with those expressions
Bow Down
and atiqa did an awesome job too😳

and sarmad & IF too ILY guys😳😆 you gave a such a beautiful ending I have ever seen😍😍
and i no need to say anything about fawad mahira and naveen's performance..FM just gave a life to these characters 😳😎

and the transmission
oh it was such a great treat..esp how mahira was telling about the sms she had about fawad (or asher) and then fawad blushing☺️😍😆 god bless em all
wished naveen and fawad speak a more😆

it was a gr8 journey and a memorable one oh yes buz of hs got to know so many gr8 ppl here

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 12 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay! Silver jublee !
Finally we're on the 25th thread!

Watching the repeat on TV and crying all over again..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just a few more comments..

First did anyone notice that they skipped three months after the lawn scene with Fareeda and Ashar.. Right before the rain scene. I'm guessing Fareeda passed away inbetween..

Then.. OMG once again the breath-taking scene..
Ashar- Kya maine tumhe baarish se khafa kiya hai
*Intense stare*
Ashar- Toh phir aao naa..
(Takes her with..)

Loved the little run at the end.. Ashar held onto both Khirad and Hareem's hands like support..Perfect Family.

Now, the Live Transmission..
I saw the SMS bitt, and it was really really funny. Especially the Sans Fransisco women who wanted to buy Ashar, and the Forward MSG that Mahira read..

And Naveen is so shy and reserved in a beautiful wayy.. When Fawad sat down, she was a bit uncomfortable so she moved away, and later on Fawad gives her more room too.. She didn't talk much but she is so sweet and simple off-screen.

And finally, recalling My Journey.
I still remember when my cousin came up one day telling you guys know there's a new drama coming on hum with Mahria the VJ and Fawad.. She's spinning in the rain and I think they're married.
I got so excited at those words that i remeber running down to catch small promo's everyday..
The OST drove me crazy from the first time i saw itt.

I never knew that HS was a novel so i thought the story was something like he liked Sara but was made to marry Khirad who he starts liking too and then Khirad is
Pregnant (The scene where his dad died her frock was so loose it seriously looked as if she was pregnant) but Sara's gonna kill herself so he marries her too.. He starts hating Khirad for some reason, and yah..
Then I remeber seeing the new ost promo that meephi uploaded on YT. I didn't even know that was her back then..

People even wrote so many comments tht why's mahira khirad, she can't act, she's gonna ruin the drama.. She looks too old to be Khirad it should've been Syra or Sanam..

But Honestly, HONESTLY, Humsafar is beautiful, and i will re-watch+ buy DVD's.. Hopefully they'll have bloopers and stuff too.

I am gonna miss it TOO MUCH.
It's a part of my Soul in a way..

Fawad/Mahira come back? Please?
(Not a sad story though.. I cried too much for HS.. ab aur himmat nahin)

-Meeps no idea abt. Music.

I hate Dawats and I have to go to one tomorrow.. I had to finish my assignments today but because of HS I couldn't.. I can never do any HW on Saturday's because of itt.
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can't believe it actually ended..i dont want sats to come now :l
Meeph thumbnail
Yaaar,Sana...U made me cry😳
Abhi tou September aaya tha,And it has already ended.Time is flying😭
I know.Remember,we used to be so curious that is 'Khirad' the name of the drama,lol.
Our discussion when first episode went on air,we fell in love with the first episode.
Dvd's-i donno when they'll come out man.Come out soon,please.
I wanna keep it forever.

My granny is so cute.She just called me and she's like
'Ek kaam hai tum se.Humsafar ki DVD book karke mungwaa do,taakey khattam na ho'
Lol,i was like nahi khattam hogi.
Tou she's like 'tum ziddi bohat ho'

Humsafar is something else for us.My mom thinks <---- talk is stupid,its just a drama but she just cant understand.It's way more than a drama.

Damn it,i wanna download that music.
It gives u goosebumps.
this is my study time and m humsafar-ing
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar meeph, same sentiments..mere Monday ko 2 exams hain! :|I can't get myself out of this mode..
Meeph thumbnail
Hahah,chek this out:

so the comment on the above is by a good frend

The later is by a hter

lol