Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Meepha I'm watching the episode on TV currently and I think she was weaing lens..
The colour wasn't the same as her usual eye colour..
Beautiful lens colour though <33

Zarde ki daig just finished, lol.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aasmano se utaraa noor hai koi <3
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anam your so right.. It is impossible to get over FawadMahira now.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ana-
yaar kaali ankhein hai:P
Mahira's eyes with Kaajal look deadly.
She's so pretty❤️

@sana
even i think its lens😃

@all
Guys,i was wondering while watching these scenes,that this kind of love doesnt exists anymore.People marrying for citizenships,once they get it they leave their wives.I have witnessed such cases in my family aswell.

Love is not this pure anymore.Husbands coming straight home from work,and these cute little moments,The woman blushing...😳 i don't see this around anymore.
Yes,i do see couples in my college which are literally on top of each other but i dont see this
What do you think?

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Anam your so right.. It is impossible to get over FawadMahira now.

yess,exactly sana,,,m also seeing the episode on TV..my cousion is wid me,she saw last episode only,,& nw she was like yaaar ye dono saath mein bohat ache lagtey hein:D
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@meepha,,black is defo beautiful yaaar,even i hav black eyes & i love em..haha...
& abt the love parrt u r rite yaaar,we dont see any such thing around in this age,,i donnno y but the meaning of love has changed...its not exactly like k such couples doesn't exist,,they do but like may b jst 5% out of 100.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Meephs, true you are right there was something alag about the elder generation, which doesn't exist much now. Its not that true love is non-existence but than again what is love? a mere word that doesn't even begin to define the feeling of being connected to a person at such a level, which we define husband and wife -- Its all about respect,understanding,trust and faith...rest follows along. Coming back couples like asher and khirad do exist but they get lost in the background because all we hear today is about people marrying for money,citizenship...on&on. Yes definitely today materialized marriages are more common than love and what not but they are not non-existent, i have my own family.. as a example to believe a marriage is bond and commitment of a lifetime...

@meephs&sana; i think its lens too,she is one heck of a beauty

@fari; beautiful sig 😍 & true i don't think i can get over these two :)
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Meephs, i agree =)
But, aisa nahi hai ke Love doesnt exist! This serial is VERY close to reality, and yeh aaj bhi hota hai! i agree, mere family main bhi yeh citizenship wale kisse hue and all, but aisa nahi hai ke iss tarah ka love doesnt exist, it does 😳 bas, har baar dekhne ko nahi milta 😳
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
one more beautiful VM - A Tribute to Humsafar <3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gqgzhLTBw&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mahira Khan is a real beauty <333 She does not need any Make-up at all :p Any ways she is looking effing Hawt there <333 Dame Gorgeous <333 I am in LOve with her Lip Colour <3333 Dame sexy <333