Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

228398 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what a cheap tactic though to get viewers, what do they think about their viewers? from the stone age?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i dont believe anything on pakistani morning shows anymore...especially after maya khan admitted on national television that her raid on the dating couples was fake and they were hired actors...they would do anything for ratings.

man... she really admitted it?? i never knew about it.. such cheap publicity hungry people..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

My house is near Erin Mills, zaroor please. All of Mississauga's haunted, but this has been going on for like 4-5 years now, and it's so annoying. It's not even a big thing for me anymore 😆. I bet there staring at the computer screen right now and probably getting pissed at what i'll write.

Omg you guys are from Brampton and Mississauga? I am from Sauga and I actually live near Erin Mills too haha! Do I know any of you guys? lol

Btw I have never heard of Sauga being haunted this is the first time I am reading about it and I have spent my entire life here so it's interesting to hear your story. I think its Milton and Oakville that are haunted especially Milton, it's really scarey at night and my brother has told us stories about it.
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Omg you guys are from Brampton and Mississauga? I am from Sauga and I actually live near Erin Mills too haha! Do I know any of you guys? lol

Btw I have never heard of Sauga being haunted this is the first time I am reading about it and I have spent my entire life here so it's interesting to hear your story. I think its Milton and Oakville that are haunted especially Milton, it's really scarey at night and my brother has told us stories about it.

i lived in oakville...its wasnt haunted...never heard of it.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

man... she really admitted it?? i never knew about it.. such cheap publicity hungry people..

yes...she came on a news show...ithink tthe same guy interviewed her who did veena and the mufti...anyways, there she admitted to the raid being fake and she brought the actors with her on the set.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Read this thread again after a while lol

So @Sana - r u guys moving away next month?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

Read this thread again after a while lol

So @Sana - r u guys moving away next month?

Unfortunately not.. My siblings don't want to move away from their high school.. 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Do we know you? 😆

I have never been to a haunted house barring the fact that we used to live in one when I was little... I have some people living in Sauga and their house mashAllah is perfectly fine..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There's ghosts in most houses.. Some just don't make themselves known..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

There's ghosts in most houses.. Some just don't make themselves known..

😳

Word Count: 0