Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Insaan is Ashraf-ul-Makhluqaat.. have your Emaan pukhta everybody.. no body can harm you !
Ohh my mom's friend visited Pakistan 2 years back.. her sister was driving.. it was all ladies in the car.. they were at bahadurabad and they lost their way or something they ended up in some sun saan gali.. they were there trying to call someone home so someone would come and help them or tell them the right way.. her sister was in the process of calling when a car stopped right beside them.. a man was driving.. there was a hijabi lady beside him and 2 kids at the back.. The man was talking to them and Hijaabi lady was soo weird she was looking straight.. just straight.. no left no right.. the man asked if they wanted help.. so she said yeahh we think we lost our way.. the guy said okay follow me.. they started following him.. he dropped them at their house.. they said Thank you and everything after the man left.. both sister's looked at each other and said isne humse raasta to poocha hi nahi.. isse kaise pata hum yahan rehte hain 😆 and ran away into the house.. they were soo stupid they just started following him didnt even say where they live..😆

and the same lady.. they used to live in fleetwood then..she was sleeping with her saas.. her husband was sleeping in the other room.. so she got up and saw her husband was walking through the lobby.. she wanted to see what he is doing at the middle of the night so she went to check.. her husband was still sleeping she freaked out and came back to her saas.. her saas was like no no you must have imagined something or watever but then they both were sitting and saw the husband again.. both of them..😲

But i think it's more related to jaadu stuff in her story.. her saas is a woodo wali..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arwen.

Wow .. all this sounds so scary 😳

I didnt have a supernatural experience as such.. but there is this incident which happened in my extended family

My granduncle died several years ago ... Since she herself was ill (and died soon afterwards) my uncles etc decided against telling grandma about her brother's death ..

My uncle was getting ready to go the funeral when he heard grandma calling her brother's name ... Uncle went to her room and asked her what the matter was and she was like that M was here just now ... he didn't say anything but he was crying...and then he left... why was he here?

My uncle made some sort of excuse that there is some function at someone's place thats why M is here and all ... (oh btw, grandma and grand uncle lived in different cities) but off course he was stunned ... and so were the rest of us when he heard about it ...

May be it was just her imagination ... but still the fact that it happened right after he died and she didn't know about the death ... i can't explain this away by saying that it was a figment of my grandmother's imagination - it happened... my uncle's Rooh came to say goodbye to his elder sister...

Scarily spiritual experience i would say 😆

I have heard quite a few stories similar to this.. but i always had this doubt that it is the figment of imagination.. but it could be reality too..
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

The house was in Krishan Nagar,

one of my friend lives in Krishan Nagar.. i frequently visit him.. the house in which he lives is an old building and it looks like it was made before the partition of sub continent.. they also have top most storey of their house locked as they feel it is haunted

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Usman the jewllery and money they would steal and just keep... Money they still steal but not jewellery anymore..

And the car, lol.

Usually the car doors would open and close by themselves, or youl would hear our car being locked and unlocked, and the lights would also randomnly go on.. Now our room has a huge
window, So one day we looked out and our car was moving down the drive way and road by itself...
Me and my mom LITERALLY RAN to catch it before an accident took place.. Above that it was one of the main used roads...

Sana thats tooo scary.. I would have died of heart attack i was living in such a house..😆
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

. both sister's looked at each other and said isne humse raasta to poocha hi nahi.. isse kaise pata hum yahan rehte hain 😆 and ran away into the house.. they were soo stupid they just started following him didnt even say where they live..😆

rofl.. they just started following them blindly and did not even realized that they have not told them the address..😆😆

and the same lady.. they used to live in fleetwood then..she was sleeping with her saas.. her husband was sleeping in the other room.. so she got up and saw her husband was walking through the lobby.. she wanted to see what he is doing at the middle of the night so she went to check.. her husband was still sleeping she freaked out and came back to her saas.. her saas was like no no you must have imagined something or watever but then they both were sitting and saw the husband again.. both of them..😲

But i think it's more related to jaadu stuff in her story.. her saas is a woodo wali..

Kaala Jaadu freaks me out.. I have seen some one very close to me who was a victim of kaala jaadu... cant really explain..

Word Count: 1

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sana's story freaked me out so bad,while m sleeping i am like i can see things...But asal mein kuch hOta he nahi!last night i slept with my mum,lol!

Anyways thankfully i am the only one left who hasnt experienced aisa kuch.Allah ka shukar,thats mayb because they know ill die at the spot but my family has been thru it.

In lahore,we ha this haveli type,like it was huge with a enormous lawn with itni huge trees.Creepy... And every other day every single person would c something.

Anyways i was playing hide and seek woth bros nd cxnx! We all were around 10 to 12! Anyways i was hiding in a quilt,nd my bro tried to lock me in the room! It was his turn to seek and all,anyways while he was bolding the
Door he saw someone standing above my head about to choke me.He started screaming and then fainted.i kept hiding lol!
Then elders came...bus,thats it!lol
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Imma edit this later just in-case..

Well, initially in early 2009, I Would wake up in the morning and study for tests and stuff, and i would often hear plates and dishes from downstairs, or pepsi bottles opening.. Sometimes i would hear ppl walking in these specific shoes of my mom and when i told my parents they wouldn't believe me..
After a while, my siblings started facing similar encounters.. With ppl running up and down the stairs but no one was there...
At night my dad would often randomnly start screaming and crying in his dream, but he wouldn't tell us wht happened..
So then we told this Sheikh from Khalid bin al waleed mosque, and he checked our house out and told us there are ghosts here..
After that the situation became really bad (I really can't tell that.. There's been an insane amount of personal deep experiences) but till today it still happens..
They choke you, attack you at note... My sister's seen a women in white walking in the hallway randomnly.. She's also seen a women right on top of her about to choke her.. My mom's seen a boy run up the stairs.. I've actually woken up to marks and scratches on my body..
The most common thing they do is paralyze you and put pressure on you at night while your sleeping..

I mean this is just a very brief summary..

They've done much worse. Destroy our appliances, use our CAR.. take money, jewellery whatever..

It's insane..

And Pallo it is haunted.. It's just that some places are less then others where you don't feel it. These things are everywhere.

sana...my heart goes out to u and your family...how do u cope with it...i mean arent u afraid when u go to the bathroom or shower...wow, u guys are brave...and in your other post you said u have tenants in your basement, have they ever encountered the ghosts?...are u in a semi D or detached house?...i mean i dont doubt what u are saying, but have u ruled out that the noise might be coming from the next house, as we know the walls in canada are paper thin...
u also mentioned they attack you😲...what do u do when that happens?

anyways,also try to read this dua before u enter the bathroom...everyone should memorize it.

Allahumma in-nee a'oothu bika minal khubu-thee wal khabaa ith.

"O Allah. I seek refuge in You from the male female evil and Jinns".

Edited by happyviewer - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

sana...my heart goes out to u and your family...how do u cope with it...i mean arent u afraid when u go to the bathroom or shower...wow, u guys are brave...and in your other post you said u have tenants in your basement, have they ever encountered the ghosts?...are u in a semi D or detached house?...i mean i dont doubt what u are saying, but have u ruled out that the noise might be coming from the next house, as we know the walls in canada are paper thin...
u also mentioned they attack you😲...what do u do when that happens?

anyways,also try to read this dua before u enter the bathroom...everyone should memorize it.
<font face="Arial" size="3">

Allahumma in-nee a'oothu bika minal khubu-thee wal khabaa ith.

</font>
<font size="2">
"O Allah. I seek refuge in You from the male female evil and Jinns".</font>

Well your paralyszed in your sleep, so we read Ayyat-al-Kursi really loud as much as we can so they can leave..

It's not scary anymore.. I'm very used to itt.

And we live in a detached house.

I remember though the first time I got attacked, my parents were gone to Pakistan and my aunt was with us. Worst experience of my life.. No words.
Usman. thumbnail
I have this little experience of mine to share.. it aint that scary but it freaked me out at that time

When i was in 8th or 9th standard, i got up early to prepare for my exams.. everyone else was sleeping.. i went into store room to search some notes... There was a small window on top right corner of the wall.. that window opened in the stairs which lead to 1st floor..(we mostly used the ground floor, 1st floor was hardly used) Anyway, as i was searching the notes I felt like some one is climbing up the stairs and then some body called my name in a very scary way.. the voice came from that window.. i thought its my imagination and ignored it.. but then again some one called my name again this time in a very scary way (scarier then the previous one) and the voice was so clear... i literally ran out of store room and did not have the courage to go and check the stairs.So, i went into the room where my siblings were sleeping a thought came into my mind that it might be their mischief . but they all were in deep sleep. i went to my parents room and woke my father up... i tried to tell him the incident but couldn't explain him anything.. he calmed me down and then i told him the whole story..after some time my mother also heard some noise from the upper storey. So my father called an Aalim.. He checked the whole house and told us that kisi ka guzzar hoa tha idher se.. and he said that you guys are lucky that he did not harm you..

Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Never ever turn around if you ever hear someone calling you...
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why Sana?
Ur scaring me:s big time.

I mean sometimes i hear my mom calling me nd m like jee and wen i go upto her,shes like i dint call u.It happens v v v rarely though :s