Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Usman the jewllery and money they would steal and just keep... Money they still steal but not jewellery anymore..

And the car, lol.

Usually the car doors would open and close by themselves, or youl would hear our car being locked and unlocked, and the lights would also randomnly go on.. Now our room has a huge
window, So one day we looked out and our car was moving down the drive way and road by itself...
Me and my mom LITERALLY RAN to catch it before an accident took place.. Above that it was one of the main used roads...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

The house i currently live in in Mississauga is haunted.

Want me to share experiences?

wow...u are in missisauga...i lived in oakville...now in malaysia...and my bro in law lives in mississauga...i was there last summer...will be coming this summer as well...nice to meet u here.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sana - are there any non-desis in your area? as in do they know about your house being haunted and what is their reaction?
belief in supernatural ya belief in a logical, SCIENTIFIC 😆 explanation?
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
my God sana...how do live in that house...brave people...recite surah baqara as much as you can...anyways my bro in law also lives near erin mills town center...now i am scared to visit him in the summer.

SOLACEofEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

my God sana...how do live in that house...brave people...recite surah baqara as much as you can...anyways my bro in law also lives near erin mills town center...now i am scared to visit him in the summer.

u r right surah baqara will defo help but surah baqara is jalali so she or her mom shud not recite it shud be recite by some male some strong person becoz after recitation they will harass more becoz surah baqarah will scare them they will be restless n one more thing it shud be recited continously 4 40days at one fixed time. Like urs Sana is d case of my of my maternal aunt house but now her dad-in-law decided to take new house they will soon move.the Sheikh said its better to live d house becoz their full tribe is there in ur house n they conversed with Sheikh they said our full qabila is staying here since ages its our forefather place we wont leave u leave us alone
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SOLACEofEYES

u r right surah baqara will defo help but surah baqara is jalali so she or her mom shud not recite it shud be recite by some male some strong person becoz after recitation they will harass more becoz surah baqarah will scare them they will be restless n one more thing it shud be recited continously 4 40days at one fixed time. Like urs Sana is d case of my of my maternal aunt house but now her dad-in-law decided to take new house they will soon move.the Sheikh said its better to live d house becoz their full tribe is there in ur house n they conversed with Sheikh they said our full qabila is staying here since ages its our forefather place we wont leave u leave us alone

i respect your views...however i do not think any sorah from the quran can have a negative effect on the person reading it...male or female.😊
SOLACEofEYES thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i respect your views...however i do not think any sorah from the quran can have a negative effect on the person reading it...male or female.😊

No i m not talking about surah having negative effect how can dat ever happen i m saying THEY will harm u n we cant deny d fact how much ever strong we female r we r still not physically as strong as male to bare d harm caused by THESE PEOPLE.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
IA were gonna move too soon..

And yes Surah Baqarah, Tariq, we recite them all..

Actually only a few houses are desi, the rest are white.. What's funny is that at night if someone gets haunted, they start screaming really loud because the spirit/ghost is trying to go in them, and so everyone who's sleeping and hears it automatically starts screaming really loud too so im surprised that no one called the police yett..
Above that we have basement renters who don't know.
SOLACEofEYES thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

IA were gonna move too soon..

And yes Surah Baqarah, Tariq, we recite them all..

Actually only a few houses are desi, the rest are white.. What's funny is that at night if someone gets haunted, they start screaming really loud because the spirit/ghost is trying to go in them, and so everyone who's sleeping and hears it automatically starts screaming really loud too so im surprised that no one called the police yett..
Above that we have basement renters who don't know.

Oh may Allah have mercy the spirits pinch n slap to leave a mark on my aunt's daughters one of 3year n another 5year old wen they cook non-veg in house, n many more such thing, i feel scared to describe wat other things they do .
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If I say something about Woh Kiya hai.. Afridi is gonna go you don't like anything..😆

I really think they make it more sansani khez than it actually is.. 😆