Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont have any such person in the family 😕
BUT! unn k paross main/ janne walon main/ door k relatives waghaira k saath stuff ho chuka hai... :| creeps me out! :S

have you guys watched 'Woh Kiya Hai' on Express by any chance!?!?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

no.. what is it about??
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow .. all this sounds so scary 😳

I didnt have a supernatural experience as such.. but there is this incident which happened in my extended family

My granduncle died several years ago ... Since she herself was ill (and died soon afterwards) my uncles etc decided against telling grandma about her brother's death ..

My uncle was getting ready to go the funeral when he heard grandma calling her brother's name ... Uncle went to her room and asked her what the matter was and she was like that M was here just now ... he didn't say anything but he was crying...and then he left... why was he here?

My uncle made some sort of excuse that there is some function at someone's place thats why M is here and all ... (oh btw, grandma and grand uncle lived in different cities) but off course he was stunned ... and so were the rest of us when he heard about it ...

May be it was just her imagination ... but still the fact that it happened right after he died and she didn't know about the death ... i can't explain this away by saying that it was a figment of my grandmother's imagination - it happened... my uncle's Rooh came to say goodbye to his elder sister...

Scarily spiritual experience i would say 😆
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i dont have any such person in the family 😕

BUT! unn k paross main/ janne walon main/ door k relatives waghaira k saath stuff ho chuka hai... :| creeps me out! :S

Yup But i never took it that seriously except once when they showed a baby boy sitting on a wall it was damn scary :|
And after reading all posts here m scared now.

But there is something in my nano's house.She saw 2 little girls playing hide and seek on terrace and my nano asked my aunti k ye bachiyan kon hain suddenly they disappeared 😕
shewtarai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

@sania.. some parts of murree are still haunted.. i have also heard stories about them..

@shewtarai.. wow thats scary.. and you slept again after watching that thing..you are so brave 😆

btw, anyone watching haunted nights on Sahara one.. vikram bhatt has produced it.. i watched it and it was CRAP .. it was unintentionally funny instead of being scary 😆

hahahaha yeah... i was just 3.. i did not really understand what it was 😛
shewtarai thumbnail
i have soo many more stories! my family in Pakistan has had so many supernatural experiences!

Once my aunt took this sweater out to wear.. it was a very special sweater..
so she took it out and put it on the chair. Then my cousin who was 11-12 back then went to sleep in that same room with my aunt..

their room has a window from which we can see into there dinning room. like there's a window in the middle of both the rooms.. so my cousin got up at night, late night to see some one looking EXACTLY like my aunt/her mom starring at both of them wearing the same sweater her mom took out earlier, through the dinning room window. she got creeped out and saw that her mom was sleeping right next to her 😕 and when she looked back she was still looking at them with wide eyes! mind you, it was completely dark.. there was some moon light coming through the other window..

my cousins and aunts are soo brave! the least i would get would be a heart attack if i saw any of this

apparently a ghost/jinn lives in there dinning room who looks exactly like my aunt!😕
Edited by shewtarai - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

no.. what is it about??

Oh its a show on Express... where theres this show ki team that goes to places which are known to be haunted... some houses/villas.. graveyards, temples etc... and at times i was like yeah whatever, but OMG some episodes literally scare the shit outta you, cz wahaan the jinns/supernatural creatures attack/victimze those people
Its the ONLY pakistani show about real/genuine paranormal activities taking place in Pakistan and they investigate it, most of the time, harm themselves too! 😳
the cameraman, the anchors its ACTUALLY scary how they faint and cry and stuff, u shud give it a try
Havent really watched this epi ^^, but give it a try n tell me kya tha, and u cud try more related vids
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 12 years ago
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Scary stories guyss..
Especially urs sana...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh its a show on Express... where theres this show ki team that goes to places which are known to be haunted... some houses/villas.. graveyards, temples etc... and at times i was like yeah whatever, but OMG some episodes literally scare the shit outta you, cz wahaan the jinns/supernatural creatures attack/victimze those people
Its the ONLY pakistani show about real/genuine paranormal activities taking place in Pakistan and they investigate it, most of the time, harm themselves too! 😳
the cameraman, the anchors its ACTUALLY scary how they faint and cry and stuff, u shud give it a try
Havent really watched this epi ^^, but give it a try n tell me kya tha, and u cud try more related vids

this is sounding quite interesting. but i always doubt the authenticity of such shows.. kher, will watch just out of curiosity..
649486 thumbnail

oh yeah I also have heard the stories about androon shaher (inside city) Lahore..

two spirits... sounds quite interesting..

The house was in Krishan Nagar, Yaar it was scary as hell it had the whole haunted feel to it complete with a really wide spiral staircase to boot which led upto the rooms that are all chained & bolted. My Daadi used to fight with them because they'd irritate her & try to scare her but she was fearless and would fight till the end and curse them they'd pull & twist her arms & she'd untangle herself in no time, my Daada was the Namaazi type and had a reputation for being the tough guy in the neighbourhood. The two spirits would avoid him at all times. They would reveal themselves physically to my Daadi and on/off to the rest.

Once my dad used the toilet without informing anybody he was 9 yrs old then he went inside the toilet and locked the door as soon as he sat on the pot & looked up he saw both of them in their scariest form looking down at him. He screamed so loud my Daada ran upstairs kicked the door open the spirits vanished as soon as got up there my dad was too petrified to talk but my Daada understood he told him to sit & finish whatever he was doing and he leaned over & towered over dad so my dad couldn't see anything except him my dad still gets shaken thinking about it. Once my Taya who was 14 years old then, answered the door and there were two girls outside who wanted to come in to distribute Mithai for a local boy who passed his exams.

My Taya looked at them & was about to invite them in but suddenly he looked down & noticed their feet were missing in other words they had no feet which was a giveway they were in disguise he called Daadi who ran upto him but by then they had disappeared, they would always do anything to annoy Daadi if she's making tea they'd smash the mug or splash the water. Things like that but one of them possessed my Daadi's younger sister who got exorcised by a Shah Ji there in Lahore who was a friend of my Daada's if it weren't for him she'd have been locked up somewhere... but that's another story. They had to move out as soon as they could afford to since the family was getting bigger & the house they moved to in the same district was also possessed but by those good spirits they'd reside there and help out my Daada during his Wudhu they'd fill up a bucket of water for him when they knew he was going to wash his feet, or turn the taps on as he went for a shower. Give him his towel. So they experienced both the best & the worst of times.
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago