Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My baby cousin's been seeing things at our house since he was born.. He calls em Bagarh-Billa but then he clearly tells woh baby woh.. Sometimes he gets so terrified that he starts crying..
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Ask your mom to visit a good sheikh.. That's what used to happen to us too, and we found out it's ghosts.

Yeah, I definitely will. It's been happening to her for years, yet she doesn't do anything about it. 😕
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2direct

Usman my family in Lahore have had a rich history with all this. It used to freak the crap out of me hearing about it when I was little. I even the visited the place which is all locked up and chained where there were two spirits living, that place had such an eerie feeling I can't tell you.

oh yeah I also have heard the stories about androon shaher (inside city) Lahore..

two spirits... sounds quite interesting..

Originally posted by: mars14

is that u are talking about HAQEQAT ????? the small girl whos eyes used to turn blue or red somehtinig lyk that i thnk ???

yess it was Haqeeqat.. they dont make horror shows any more..

Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

and her name was Pulwashaaa...😆

I have some stories.. never happened with me but my mom and my sister when she was little..

I have many more stories of my phuppo and her endevours.. how you have this one person in every family ehh.. I love Bari phuppo...😆

rofl.. naam ka kaafi asar hoa hai Pulwasha 😆😆

Pulwa.. they seemed to be naek spirits.. the other day my mom was telling me there are firqaas in these spirits\ghosts as well..

@bold.. ditto.. in my case its my maami.. she used to tell us stories about a haunted railway station near her house..😆
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Imma edit this later just in-case..

Well, initially in early 2009, I Would wake up in the morning and study for tests and stuff, and i would often hear plates and dishes from downstairs, or pepsi bottles opening.. Sometimes i would hear ppl walking in these specific shoes of my mom and when i told my parents they wouldn't believe me..
After a while, my siblings started facing similar encounters.. With ppl running up and down the stairs but no one was there...
At night my dad would often randomnly start screaming and crying in his dream, but he wouldn't tell us wht happened..
So then we told this Sheikh from Khalid bin al waleed mosque, and he checked our house out and told us there are ghosts here..
After that the situation became really bad (I really can't tell that.. There's been an insane amount of personal deep experiences) but till today it still happens..
They choke you, attack you at note... My sister's seen a women in white walking in the hallway randomnly.. She's also seen a women right on top of her about to choke her.. My mom's seen a boy run up the stairs.. I've actually woken up to marks and scratches on my body..
The most common thing they do is paralyze you and put pressure on you at night while your sleeping..

I mean this is just a very brief summary..

They've done much worse. Destroy our appliances, use our CAR.. take money, jewellery whatever..

It's insane..

And Pallo it is haunted.. It's just that some places are less then others where you don't feel it. These things are everywhere.

OMG .. thats really scary.. my encounter was really nothing in comparison to yours.. 😕
i would never want to stay in such a place .. hats off to you and your family.

and how did they use your car?? and what they did with your jewelry and money...?
Usman. thumbnail
@sania.. some parts of murree are still haunted.. i have also heard stories about them..

@shewtarai.. wow thats scary.. and you slept again after watching that thing..you are so brave 😆

btw, anyone watching haunted nights on Sahara one.. vikram bhatt has produced it.. i watched it and it was CRAP .. it was unintentionally funny instead of being scary 😆
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
:O
Sana, you've literally scared me to death! 😳
LOL

@Pulwasha: :S doesnt your sister get like really scared at times!? :\ i mean she still remembers the faces of 2 people noone else has ever seen! 😕 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
oh we were in Muscat a few days ago, and that place is known for having a LOT of jinns and stuff, so theres this very famous choti building, there, BRIGHT WHITE color ki, aaj tak wahaan paint nahi hua lkin woh phir bhi chamakti rehti hai, and there are brighttt white lights in there jo khud on off hoti hai, the govt says, wahaan electricity ka connection bhi nahi hai, but still the lights go on and off! :|
There was this gora, who didnt believe in all this stuff, so he took it as a challenge, and shifted to live at this place, he made fun of the people who were scared and warned him, he went and he was setting his furniture up, he'd keep the sofa at one place, and go to another room to take something, the sofa'd automatically come outta the room and bahar rakhdeta tha baar baar koi! 😳
he became so scared, Ran away from there the very night 😆
i know this exists for real, and i was the BRAVE ONE in the family [immediate fam] cz i watched horror movies n stuff but i think im weaker now after ive come to know about a lot of real-life experiences. Its just so scary! 😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

rofl.. naam ka kaafi asar hoa hai Pulwasha 😆😆

Pulwa.. they seemed to be naek spirits.. the other day my mom was telling me there are firqaas in these spirits\ghosts as well..

@bold.. ditto.. in my case its my maami.. she used to tell us stories about a haunted railway station near her house..😆

😆 phir bhi dar to lagta haina..

everybody's family has one such piece..😆

Afridi: she doesn't want to talk about it.. but she says she remembers it..
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

😆 phir bhi dar to lagta haina..

everybody's family has one such piece..😆

Afridi: she doesn't want to talk about it.. but she says she remembers it..

of course dar toh lagta hai..i have never any seen any ghost or spirit.. but i have heard their voices..
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago