Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Meepha I didn't go. If my brother went I will ask him how it was. I stayed at home, doing some baking right now. Btw we migrated to the chit chat because we are sooo off-topic here lol. Plus we are gossiping 😈
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
b glad man.
i dont understand.Junaid was readin naats with music😑

stupid tha
nd i joined it tooo just now

51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

b glad man.

i dont understand.Junaid was readin naats with music😑

stupid tha
nd i joined it tooo just now

As so Owais Raza Qadri.. we call him DJ owais raza πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Arwen.

Wow .. all this sounds so scary 😳

I didnt have a supernatural experience as such.. but there is this incident which happened in my extended family

My granduncle died several years ago ... Since she herself was ill (and died soon afterwards) my uncles etc decided against telling grandma about her brother's death ..

My uncle was getting ready to go the funeral when he heard grandma calling her brother's name ... Uncle went to her room and asked her what the matter was and she was like that M was here just now ... he didn't say anything but he was crying...and then he left... why was he here?

My uncle made some sort of excuse that there is some function at someone's place thats why M is here and all ... (oh btw, grandma and grand uncle lived in different cities) but off course he was stunned ... and so were the rest of us when he heard about it ...

May be it was just her imagination ... but still the fact that it happened right after he died and she didn't know about the death ... i can't explain this away by saying that it was a figment of my grandmother's imagination - it happened... my uncle's Rooh came to say goodbye to his elder sister...

Scarily spiritual experience i would say πŸ˜†

That encounter is really common, it happens when its someone really close to you! Its scary yet sweet too!
Omggg Sanaaa
your experiences have really scared me :(
ur soo braveee! how do u cope with all this?:S i would be dead by now!!
shouldnt you guys move out just to be safe?

and I have a lot of paranormal experiences but too lazy to type them :P My house in Lahore is said to be haunted too
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just read Sana's story..and that seems quite scary. I don't understand why your family hasn't moved out yet? you mentioned that you have to stay in your house for a certain time period (but how does that work with houses? you could just sell it and move away? unless you live in an apartment?) ..but now, you're not moving because your sisters love their high school..but what about the safety of your family & you? πŸ˜•

Exactly, I understand your used to it and not scared anymore
But you need a secure place to live :(
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Exactly, I understand your used to it and not scared anymore

But you need a secure place to live :(

yeah..I mean how can anyone possibly live like that. And you guys live in Canada..I'm sure you can find a safer place easily. Living like that isn't really healthy either.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I just read Sana's story..and that seems quite scary. I don't understand why your family hasn't moved out yet? you mentioned that you have to stay in your house for a certain time period (but how does that work with houses? you could just sell it and move away? unless you live in an apartment?) ..but now, you're not moving because your sisters love their high school..but what about the safety of your family & you? πŸ˜•

In the beginning it always freaked the shit out of me and I had some pretty rough years during grade 10/11when all the tamasha in the house was at it's peak.. (I didn't write it all because it'll really disturb you all) but then over the years we've coped with it.. Today were pretty normal.. Not perfectly healthy and were not exactly as happy as we used to be but like the sheikh we go to says, it's Allah's creation and you have to fight with them to show em that your stronger.. A lot of people haven't experienced such a thing and you should let em know...
We can move out now, since the five year terms over but my dad doesn't have a stable job yet and nor is the economy going so well.. It's difficult to sell a house and then find an apartment to stay in. Plus my sister's in grade 12 and she doesn't want to leave..
But we are planning to do something soon.. Once our financial condition becomes better and some other issues get solved.
Were safe though don't worry..
Today our house is pretty much calm unlike a year ago..
It's just been really stressful and personally I haven't been able to enjoy my life properly because more problems come with it..
Then again life can't always be perfect.
My cousin who lives here in London is married with 3 kids now, hes experienced some paranormal things too such as his name being called and his wife being choked, its only happened a few times though and thankfully they havent harmed the kids