Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: meepha

All of Mississauga's haunted,'

Stop right there please.
i live in mississauga on and off,why r u scaring me?

Heeeyyy we are all from GTA..😆 all of Mississauga is not haunted.. I have so many people living in Mississauga..😆 they are absolutely fine.. Meepha don't be scared..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imma edit this later just in-case..

Well, initially in early 2009, I Would wake up in the morning and study for tests and stuff, and i would often hear plates and dishes from downstairs, or pepsi bottles opening.. Sometimes i would hear ppl walking in these specific shoes of my mom and when i told my parents they wouldn't believe me..
After a while, my siblings started facing similar encounters.. With ppl running up and down the stairs but no one was there...
At night my dad would often randomnly start screaming and crying in his dream, but he wouldn't tell us wht happened..
So then we told this Sheikh from Khalid bin al waleed mosque, and he checked our house out and told us there are ghosts here..
After that the situation became really bad (I really can't tell that.. There's been an insane amount of personal deep experiences) but till today it still happens..
They choke you, attack you at note... My sister's seen a women in white walking in the hallway randomnly.. She's also seen a women right on top of her about to choke her.. My mom's seen a boy run up the stairs.. I've actually woken up to marks and scratches on my body..
The most common thing they do is paralyze you and put pressure on you at night while your sleeping..

I mean this is just a very brief summary..

They've done much worse. Destroy our appliances, use our CAR.. take money, jewellery whatever..

It's insane..

And Pallo it is haunted.. It's just that some places are less then others where you don't feel it. These things are everywhere.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Imma edit this later just in-case..

And Pallo it is haunted.. It's just that some places are less then others where you don't feel it. These things are everywhere.

Yaa Allah madad.. you scared me..😕 do you guys pray and recite Quraan Sharif at home.. do that more often..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Use ur car?:s
Sana,get it checked.Is the house haunted or they r after u guys?

I have heard sometimes its not about houses. :s

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So didnt u ask the sheikh to find our why they r after u ?
I think they can communicate,i mean the sheikh nd the jinn bhai?

I sound retarded but i dont wanna piss em off.what if they read from ur comp nd come for me.:s

Pochvaao that what do they want?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Meepha there after the house.. It's just that we can't move from the house till a five year term.. So waiting till september.

And Pallo yes a lot of recitation and namaz.. They get angry when we read it though which is why they try to harm us.. But we never stop reading. The sheikh said that you have to fight this and live your life normally as well..
These are things that others haven't encountered before, so it just deepens your understanding about life, religion, etc.
It's supposed to be an experience.. I HATE it.
All of my HS years have been screwed upp. Can't wait to move away..
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Sana I live in Brampton.. tell me imma visit your place..😆 share share..

haha I live in Brampton too! 😆
Wow, the stories you guys mentioned are so scary.
I remember when I was young, I used to hear A LOT of stories about women getting possessed and haunted houses. Many incidents happened to my grandfather as well and they happened in Murree since my family is originally from there. Murree was so scary back then! There was A LOT of forests and barely any houses. Now most of the trees are being cut off since more highways and malls are being built there these days.

Btw everytime my mom sleeps straight during the day time when no one is home, she feels like a heavy load is sitting on her and she can't move or breath until she reads ayatul kursi in her head. This happens to her frequently and I just thought sleeping straight is just bad for people in general, but twice she heard weird noises too while it was happening to her. :S
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG, I can't believe I entered this thread and didn't stop reading. Sound like really scary experiences and now I am scared as hell...and I live alone. Gonna recite ayatul kursi to feel better.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania_12

haha I live in Brampton too!😆
Wow, the stories you guys mentioned are so scary.
I remember when I was young, I used to hear A LOT of stories about women getting possessed and haunted houses. Many incidents happened to my grandfather as well and they happened in Murree since my family is originally from there. Murree was so scary back then! There was A LOT of forests and barely any houses. Now most of the trees are being cut off since more highways and malls are being built there these days.

Btw everytime my mom sleeps straight during the day time when no one is home, she feels like a heavy load is sitting on her and she can't move or breath until she reads ayatul kursi in her head. This happens to her frequently and I just thought sleeping straight is just bad for people in general, but twice she heard weird noises too while it was happening to her. :S

Ask your mom to visit a good sheikh.. That's what used to happen to us too, and we found out it's ghosts.
shewtarai thumbnail
OMG! all of this sutff is so scary and interesting at the same time!

I remember having a weird experience when i was in U.A.E, we use to live in sharjah , in that rolla area..

i was 3 years old ( yeah i have a VERY sharp memory) and it was very late at night. We use to live in a very small house. It was me , my sister who was 6-7 and my dad and mom.. we use to sleep on one bed.. and then when everyone had slept , i don't know what woke me up.. but i did get up and i was sleeping right in the middle.. so couldn't get up to see much. but what i saw was , this weird thing was lying on the side of the bed.. it was really very weird..very thin.. it's face was VERY weird.. shaped like a lizard or something.. and it was just lying down straight.. the skin was very dark.. the eyes were closed. then i tried waking my mom up. she was sleeping right next to me.. but she did not get up.. so i lied down again.. and then i got up again it was RIGHT there.. and then i told my mom and sister in the morning.. they did not believe me but now i know it was not a dream , i did see it.. i remember it so clearly.. 😕 did not creep me out back then.. but now it does 👎🏼

and then in that same house.. my mom and my sister tell me and i somewhat remember as well.. i use to randomly get up in the night.. like around 2-3 am.. and go and stand in the dinning room on the chairs.. it use to be completely very dark.. i dont know what i did.. was just 3 or younger.. sounds abnormal to me 😆