Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Lol I noticed. That's the same thing with me, whatever is good I will watch. As long as there are subtitles I am good but music doesn't matter, it can be in any language, because art is art. I watch Telugu too but for some reason prefer Tamil over it.

I am so curious about the wedding especially since those two probably have known each other for only a few months. Wait, so the Aisha/Humayun together whispers are true? Even their wedding one?

NO no they aint married.. he works with his wife... she keeps a tab on them..they are really good friends Ayesha tends to go overboard.. I think they were seeing eachother at one point but they are still friends..His wife knows everything..he made it clear that he is never gonna leave the wife and I guess gradually their affair ended.. but Ayesha is the chipkoo types..😆

I'm good with languagess so I also watch them to catch up on them..hehe

Ohh Jack darling.. mera Ranjha dhoond ke rakhna phir mujhe phone karna to main aaongi.. warna awein mera day lost hi na hohjaye..😆

Yooo People I shared the whole gossip about Ayesha in the gossip thread.. she was rumoured to be married with Faisal Qureshi.. never with Humayun.. Humayun always made his stand clear he won't marry her.
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sana - lol no don't worry I was just getting Pulwasha to clear up that they aren't married. I haven't been to Jack Darling in years. Btw. are you saying these guys are part of your extended family or family friends or just random guys at Jack Darling?

Pulwasha - eeekk Aisha why she disgracing Canadians? Btw. is she really the age wikipedia says? I wish I could pick up Tamil at least but it seems too difficult. Btw. do you also have gossip about Indian telly too? I should arrange a date with you to get all the juicy gossip.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Sana - lol no don't worry I was just getting Pulwasha to clear up that they aren't married. I haven't been to Jack Darling in years. Btw. are you saying these guys are part of your extended family or family friends or just random guys at Jack Darling?

Pulwasha - eeekk Aisha why she disgracing Canadians? Btw. is she really the age wikipedia says? I wish I could pick up Tamil at least but it seems too difficult. Btw. do you also have gossip about Indian telly too? I should arrange a date with you to get all the juicy gossip.

Yeaahh I have some Indian tv gossip too.. what you wanna know? Karan's wife Jennifer had an affair with Ronit Roy who then was playing her father in Kasautii..😆

Ayesha I think is 33-34.. good that she doesn't live here anymore..🤢
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umz it's okay.. Ayesha's not fully Canadian.

Pallo, main kaise dhoondo? Saari khaala aur amma mere sar par ghoom rahin hongin..
Beta ird gird ladkon ko na taarna.. Lol

It's extended family + family friends + extended family ki apni families who I don't even know about..
Above that I'm not even a social person.. Very shy. 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail
Jennifer Winget + Ronit Roy 😲
Gross 🤢

Waise Pallo, do you know what happened between eijaz khan and anita hassanandani..? Why they broke upp?
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Yeaahh I have some Indian tv gossip too.. what you wanna know? Karan's wife Jennifer had an affair with Ronit Roy who then was playing her father in Kasautii..😆

Ayesha I think is 33-34.. good that she doesn't live here anymore..🤢

Where is the gossip thread anyways? How long ago was it lol? I hate KSG and dislike Jennifer lol so hearing such gossip doesn't surprise me. I heard that KSG is such a player that he would do anything that was female. How many girls did Ronit Roy have an affair with? Btw I only started watching Indian serials in 2010 so pretty new to them. (Sorry this is the Pakistani forum but if I gossip anywhere else I am sure the fans will murder me).

Wiki says that Ayesha is 29 years old that's why I was wondering.

Btw. Pulwasha haven't you found your ranjha in silvercity yet?

Just to stay on topic, a few weeks ago I was having some creepy dreams, seeing the same girl over and over again some of it felt so real. However, it was all due to stress since it was exam time and I hadn't been sleeping properly and was sleeping at odd times.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Umz it's okay.. Ayesha's not fully Canadian.

Pallo, main kaise dhoondo? Saari khaala aur amma mere sar par ghoom rahin hongin..
Beta ird gird ladkon ko na taarna.. Lol

It's extended family + family friends + extended family ki apni families who I don't even know about..
Above that I'm not even a social person.. Very shy. 😳

LOL.. 😆awww I'm very social.. As in I talk a lot..😆 but that also depends from people to people..

I just remembered a Gia Ali gossip.. yeh muaa gossip thread kahan chala gaya.. I went uptil 25 pages didn't find it

Ronit Roy has had an affair with numerous females and KSG the less said the better.. his wife is no less..ew ew 🤢

Mera Ranjhaa in Silvercity.. nahi re..😭 ik bhi eye candy nahi wahan 😆

Another one another one Kritika Kmara had a fling with Wahi and her ex bf aka Kundra with his punjabi movie co-star both cheated on each other and finally broke up..😆
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Pallo make a new one..

Ooh ooh share the Gia Ali gossip.. I wanna know.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Now that makes sense.. I always wondered why both perfectly made wannabe's for each other broke up..
They were so not cute in KMH or ZNKD..
I loved Aamir and Sanjeeda's small romance more..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Pallo make a new one..

Ooh ooh share the Gia Ali gossip.. I wanna know.

Okay so Giaa Ali she used to work at Depilex as a maid.. she used to do jhado pocha there.. In Lahore the Gulberg one.. Musarrat Misbah used to head that one.. so she married Musarrat's husband cuz he had big contacts and everything.. and Musarrat's husband divorced her.. After Gia Ali did her first movie deewane tere pyaar ke with Moammar Rana.. so when she became famous Musarat's ex husband and her got divorced..🤢

she was once famous for going to Dubai too Aham you know for what..

her brother is a fashion photographer..