Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sana - have fun! I am supposed to go to a picnic myself on Sunday at lakeshore Promenade 😃

Pulwasha - lol you are asking me whether you should go? Bud you gotta decide that for yourself. I know my brother is going, I know others who are going to but I am unsure right now. I will go with my brother if he doesn't go there straight from work.

What was the topic again?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Sana - have fun! I am supposed to go to a picnic myself on Sunday at lakeshore Promenade 😃

Pulwasha - lol you are asking me whether you should go? Bud you gotta decide that for yourself. I know my brother is going, I know others who are going to but I am unsure right now. I will go with my brother if he doesn't go there straight from work.

What was the topic again?

I think we are going to CNE tomorrow.. I have no clue.. 😆 I know that was self talk..

Sana betaaa.. I'm coming to stalk you on Sunday..Jk..😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Ah okay I actually already went to CNE last Saturday. Have fun though! You should crash mine and Sana's picnics on Sunday. I won't mind.

Btw. Pulwasha how do you know so much about Pakistani entertainment industry and Bollywood? Bollywood I guess because of where you work.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Ah okay I actually already went to CNE last Saturday. Have fun though! You should crash mine and Sana's picnics on Sunday. I won't mind.

Btw. Pulwasha how do you know so much about Pakistani entertainment industry and Bollywood? Bollywood I guess because of where you work.

I keep myself informed..lol I have two people working in Pakistani media so I keep getting the inside gossip..

I really wanna go to CNE.. I hope it's good..yess tum logon ki picnics to gayein..😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Oh wow. My cousin used to manage the sports section for Geo then moved on to Dawn. So they have contacts I believe but I have never talked to them about these things. Do you actually have gossip ? Please find out about the recent wedding lol.

Also, you know so much about south films. I have never met another Paki who watches them I thought I was the only one. Only thing is I prefer Tamil movies over Telugu.

Lol aajana we will have lots of food more than enough I am sure.
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Oh wow. My cousin used to manage the sports section for Geo then moved on to Dawn. So they have contacts I believe but I have never talked to them about these things. Do you actually have gossip ? Please find out about the recent wedding lol.

Also, you know so much about south films. I have never met another Paki who watches them I thought I was the only one. Only thing is I prefer Tamil movies over Telugu.

Lol aajana we will have lots of food more than enough I am sure.

I'm a movie buff.. I keep myself updated about the things I like..😳 I watch both Tamil, Telugu language no bar for me..whatever is good I'll watch..

I have asked someone about the wedding.. let's see what she tells me.. she's busy.. she's a content manager in six sigma..yeah yeah I have real gossip.. what happens between Aisha and Humayun 😉😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My dad went to CNE today..

And Pallo, there's probably gonna be loads of guys there if you wanna jhak maar.. 😆
My amma's telling me to wear an abaya because most are loafer kisam ke who I don't even know..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

My dad went to CNE today..

And Pallo, there's probably gonna be loads of guys there if you wanna jhak maar.. 😆
My amma's telling me to wear an abaya because most are loafer kisam ke who I don't even know..

where? Muslimfest?

Kya is Simran ko uska Raj milega wahan 😳😆
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I'm a movie buff.. I keep myself updated about the things I like..😳 I watch both Tamil, Telugu language no bar for me..whatever is good I'll watch..

I have asked someone about the wedding.. let's see what she tells me.. she's busy.. she's a content manager in six sigma..yeah yeah I have real gossip.. what happens between Aisha and Humayun 😉😆

Lol I noticed. That's the same thing with me, whatever is good I will watch. As long as there are subtitles I am good but music doesn't matter, it can be in any language, because art is art. I watch Telugu too but for some reason prefer Tamil over it.

I am so curious about the wedding especially since those two probably have known each other for only a few months. Wait, so the Aisha/Humayun together whispers are true? Even their wedding one?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jack Darling Park..
Eww.. Wahan ke Raj meri jooti ke barabar.. 🤢

WHAT! You have new gossip about Aysha and Humayun.? Share.. Where's that gossip thread of ours gone..
W*F? Their getting married..