Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

you're Punjabi? We don't do doosh pilayi either..😕 I'm urdu speaking..

Usually yeaahhh they have sharp features..we always exceptions you know. but in general Yes.. like the girls on Tv.. Sabreen Hisbani, Sanam Baloch, Mona Lizza, Benazir Bhutto.. etc they all have sharp features..

Yup.. I speak urdu too though.. Our family technically isn't the nihari eating, loud bhangra type.. Though i know punjabi.
There's so many Sindhi girls on television.. And now that I think of it, they do have sharp features..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Meepha - Yeah I was pretty surprised too when my mom told me she did the chawal throwing. It's the one where the girl throws the chawal behind her not the one where she kicks the chawal cup before entering the house.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MeephRun

🤣

Pulwasha,i m guessin humari khoob jammey gi🤣

Mere sade huey jokes pe bhi hansna..😆

Canuck.. It's okay..LOL..

Urdu-speaking do joota chupayi and darwaza rokna we did in our khala's wedding..

Sana: people misunderstand me for Punjabi all the time.. I don't know why..😕 I can speak good Punjabi but I don't usually.. I love Nihari..😳😆
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
That sounds fun! I actually have been to 5 weddings this summer it's been hectic!

My brother is going to a Hindu wedding in a few days. He is even invited to the actual wedding at the temple. I told him he better go to the sangeet if he is invited there.

Btw. call me umz since that's one of my nicknames.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

That sounds fun! I actually have been to 5 weddings this summer it's been hectic!

My brother is going to a Hindu wedding in a few days. He is even invited to the actual wedding at the temple. I told him he better go to the sangeet if he is invited there.

Btw. call me umz since that's one of my nicknames.

I've been to a sikh wedding.. I got bored cuz I didn't understand the path they were doing in the Gurudwara the food was good..😆 and the reception was good too..

The bride was like to her husband how long will this take? so funny 😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
lol @ the bride. Well I have seen Sikh weddings/Indian weddings in the halls beside the weddings I have been to and they get pretty crazy (as in during the sangeet and reception). So they seem fun, they go all out.

Btw. are any of you guys going to Muslimfest today or tomorrow?

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

lol @ the bride. Well I have seen Sikh weddings/Indian weddings in the halls beside the weddings I have been to and they get pretty crazy (as in during the sangeet and reception). So they seem fun, they go all out.

Btw. are any of you guys going to Muslimfest today or tomorrow?

such a shame I don't even know where it is.. Where is it? I have never been to one.. Is it like a mela?

They do.. like in Vicky Donor.. bulb nikalo challe rakhoo..😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Pulwasha, it is like a mela, Junaid Jamshed comes too! It's at Celebration Square beside Square One.

Omg we are so off-topic 🤔
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umz I can't.. Were having an extended family gathering at Jack Darling Park on Sunday so gonna be busy.. Tomorrow we have a shopping day planned..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Pulwasha, it is like a mela, Junaid Jamshed comes too! It's at Celebration Square beside Square One.

Omg we are so off-topic 🤔

Shall I go? I'm off tomorrow..😕

Offtopic.. LOL