Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Talking about weight, omg I put on 25 pounds in 3 years because of all the stress.. Above that I'm only 5'4 so it looks horrible on me..

And then coming to skin colour, I have the worst tan on my face/arms/feet right now because of going to Wonderland on the hottest days.. So pallo does ubtan really work? I had normal light brown skin which is now dark dark brown.. I look horrible.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Woah.. When did Bamiyan open outside of York?
Yah we eat Pameer too it's the same thing just closer...
There's a Bamiyan on Dixie though..

Pallo, thanks for the info..
The only rasam we do in our family is the doodh pallayi..
Man I wish I was Sindhi.. I want good height too.. πŸ˜† Annd yes I know it's in the genes but still..
So basically most Sindhi city girls have sharp features?

you're Punjabi? We don't do doosh pilayi either..πŸ˜• I'm urdu speaking..

Usually yeaahhh they have sharp features..we always exceptions you know. but in general Yes.. like the girls on Tv.. Sabreen Hisbani, Sanam Baloch, Mona Lizza, Benazir Bhutto.. etc they all have sharp features..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sana - The one outside of York has been open for a year or 2. The one in Sauga (Dixie) is far to drive but all the good restaurants are in that general area.

Hey 5'4 is not short, it's average! I am 5'4 myself. I do wish I was 2 inches taller though. I lose weight when I am stressed but everyone's body is different and has different reactions to different stressors. Aww so we are all light-skinned and crying about our tans these days lol.

Pulwasha don't worry. I have a plan. All 4 of us should go out and eat together and stuff ourselves silly so we don't feel bad about our weights.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Sana - The one outside of York has been open for a year or 2. The one in Sauga (Dixie) is far to drive but all the good restaurants are in that general area.

Hey 5'4 is not short, it's average! I am 5'4 myself. I do wish I was 2 inches taller though. I lose weight when I am stressed but everyone's body is different and has different reactions to different stressors. Aww so we are all light-skinned and crying about our tans these days lol.

Pulwasha don't worry. I have a plan. All 4 of us should go out and eat together and stuff ourselves silly so we don't feel bad about our weights.

LOL.. and one of you accompany me to the gym too.. Cuz I hate going there alone..🀒 5'4 is not short.. I'm 5'3 and I don't consider myself short πŸ˜†, My bf is 5'7 we are as tall as we feel..😳

I'm very light skinned..and nowdays I don't look anything like my color..πŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Nooo don't ask me to go to the gym. I am so lazy lol. I do have to be active because of one of my majors so whatever I do it's at school since I live there (which means I am only 15 minutes from Brampton by GO bus). So yeah I really need to get off my bum and join the gym. People prefer having a gym buddy or buddies because it's more comfortable that way.

Yeah exactly, I think 5'3 and above is average for girls. 5'7 and above is considered tall. Well you and your bf seem pretty well matched then.

I think we all have something about ourselves we would love to change. Luckily though our skin colour will go back to normal in a couple of months.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Urdu speaking have joota chuppai and doodh pilai,thats what happens in my khandanπŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Nooo don't ask me to go to the gym. I am so lazy lol. I do have to be active because of one of my majors so whatever I do it's at school since I live there (which means I am only 15 minutes from Brampton by GO bus). So yeah I really need to get off my bum and join the gym. People prefer having a gym buddy or buddies because it's more comfortable that way.

Yeah exactly, I think 5'3 and above is average for girls. 5'7 and above is considered tall. Well you and your bf seem pretty well matched then.

I think we all have something about ourselves we would love to change. Luckily though our skin colour will go back to normal in a couple of months.

Haye haye.. I meant best friend who is a ladki.. I don't have a buay phirend..πŸ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
🀣

Pulwasha,i m guessin humari khoob jammey gi🀣
canuck-umz thumbnail
Meepha - I am Punjabi and I have seen people doing the joota chupai and doodh pillayi in my family friends and relatives. Also, some people do a mayun where they put ubtan, haldi on the girl. I know my mom did the chawal throwing rasam when she got married.

Omg Pulwasha I am so sorry lol. Most of my girl friends are either my height or shorter. A few are 5'6 , 5'7. Which means, you and I are average height, so lets rejoice!
Meeph thumbnail
oh yeah.yeh ubtan thingy,yeh tou happens in every mehdni mein...like yeh tou must hai.

Oh chawel thingy i thought pure indian thingy hai...hmmm,i see,interesting.