Ever had a supernatural encounter?

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I used to be really curious about these supernatural activities and loved hearing ghost stories and watching horror movies.. but after my supernatural encounter.. i used to get scared even when some used to mention the name of ghost.. though the encounter which i had wasnt a huge one.. but i was dead scared at that time..
but over the time i have gotten control over my self.. I'm not as scared as i used to be but the curiosity of supernatural things is still there..
So, just wanted to know that has anyone here ever had an encounter with any supernatural power??

also let me discuss horror shows in Pakistan.. i remember in my childhood there used to be a horror serial which was aired on PTV may be.. i cant remember its name.. the story was like a little girl was possessed with ghost and she used to kill people..has anyone seen it??
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

649486 thumbnail
Usman my family in Lahore have had a rich history with all this. It used to freak the crap out of me hearing about it when I was little. I even the visited the place which is all locked up and chained where there were two spirits living, that place had such an eerie feeling I can't tell you.
445892 thumbnail
is that u are talking about HAQEQAT ????? the small girl whos eyes used to turn blue or red somehtinig lyk that i thnk ???
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mars14

is that u are talking about HAQEQAT ????? the small girl whos eyes used to turn blue or red somehtinig lyk that i thnk ???

and her name was Pulwashaaa...😆

I have some stories.. never happened with me but my mom and my sister when she was little..

My mom told me when we used to live in the buffer zone house I was the only child then and I was really young.. there are numerous stories related to that house.. once it was only me and mom at home and we were facing the entrance of the room..suddenly I looked at our dining table and asked ammi woh kon hai? and ammi said kahan? I said woh dining table pe kon betha hai?? Ammi couldn't see nobody so she said koi nahi hai beta..and I replied ammi hai dekhain wo hans raha/rahi hai.. then ammi took me away and closed to door of our room..😕 I don't remember this at all.. ammi said I was 2..

My sister and my cousin were both little.. we went to our phuppo's house and phuppo had this room chat pe which she always locked.. they said there are people in that room..so one day we went to her house my sister was 4 and i was 6.. My sister and my cousin whose my age they both went upstairs and when they came back they had the red sharbat nishaan over their lips.. so phuppo asked sharbat kahan sey pee ke aaye ho tum log? my sister and cousin both said ooper wali aunty ne diya tha.. Phuppo went ooper to koi nahi rehta and my sister was like nahi wo aunty aur uncle hain wahan pe.. Phuppo asked them to go inside... My sister still remembers their face.. she says it was an uncle and an aunty.. uncle had a bari si dhaari and aunty was wearing duppata on her head..and they talked to her too..

The same house phuppo also once told us that light nahi thi and they were sleeping on the roof.. it was Fajar's time and phuppo was sleeping right infront of the steps so the same dhaari wale uncle came to phuppa and told him apni begum se kaho raasta chorain huemin namaaz parhne jaana hai..they used to keep the door locked and nobody lived there..

I have many more stories of my phuppo and her endevours.. how you have this one person in every family ehh.. I love Bari phuppo...😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The house i currently live in in Mississauga is haunted.
Want me to share experiences?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

The house i currently live in in Mississauga is haunted.

Want me to share experiences?

Sana I live in Brampton.. tell me imma visit your place..😆 share share..
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Sana I live in Brampton.. tell me imma visit your place..😆 share share..

My house is near Erin Mills, zaroor please. All of Mississauga's haunted, but this has been going on for like 4-5 years now, and it's so annoying. It's not even a big thing for me anymore 😆. I bet there staring at the computer screen right now and probably getting pissed at what i'll write.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Our family has a history with spirits and ghosts from Pakistan too...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

My house is near Erin Mills, zaroor please. All of Mississauga's haunted, but this has been going on for like 4-5 years now, and it's so annoying. It's not even a big thing for me anymore 😆. I bet there staring at the computer screen right now and probably getting pissed at what i'll write.

Hailaa thats too far..😆 but what is wrong?? Sana tumko maareinge to nahi??? mujhe to nahi maaraingey 😲 what happens tho with you?
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All of Mississauga's haunted,'

Stop right there please.
i live in mississauga on and off,why r u scaring me?