Update for 19th April 2005

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Sia and Sid are in a press conference with tv peoople taking their interview. Sia explains everything to them. The interviewer asks Sid how did u get so much of presence of mind being a doctor? Sid says Necessity is the mother of invention. We were desperate to find them. So did it.

Simran is at home. SAurabh is reading the news about Sia and Sid's bravery act. He is reading aloud. Simran andcShaguna hear it. Saurabh reads Both of them were very brave in handling things. When contacted, Sia said after all, i am a guest here does not mean that i have forgotten my mother land. Sid has said Necessity is the mother of invention. SAurabh reads this and is happy,. He says the girl is very brave and says shabaash, she deserves this praise. After coming from London, she made it a point to catch them. Simran says we are feeling happy that the culprits are caught. But spare a thought for Victor and Divya's parents. This news will not make any difference to them as they have already lost their kids. They all feel sad.

Abhi is reading the paper and reads the news about Sia. He thinks to himself i knew this girl would do it. She is such a brave girl , i knew she owlud go to any extent to get the culprit. I knew it the day she made a drama here, he thinks. He then thinks why is it that i keep thinking of her always? I feel that she is a part of my life. Why? I wonder whether i will meet her again in my life.

Sia is also thinking. Urmila comes there. She asks Sia what the matter is. Sia says nothing. Sid is also there. Urmila praises them both for their brave act. Sia says she is unhappy that she hurt the feelings of some one and she s feeling bad about it. She says he is such a great writer and what must he be thinking of her now? Urmila asks her to calm down. Sia says if only she had accompanied Victor and Divya to India, such a thing would not have happened. Sid says no, it is my fault. I should not have sent them all alone to Goa. They were new to this place. Urmila says nobody knows what the future has in store for them. I they knew, they would try to correct their present and act accordingly. But there is something called Destiny and that cannot be changed. We cannot win over our destiny. She tells both not to feel guilty. Urmila suggests that Sia and Sid go out for sight seeing. They both agree. Sia wants to go to the beach.

Shekar and Simran are in the park. Shekar asks her whether she tries to find her AStha in every girl. Simran says she is trying to contro her emotional behaviour. But after seeing Sia, she thinks more about Astha. Shekar says i want to meet Sia. Simran says they are coming to my place for tonight's dinner. You too come. Shekar is happy.

In the beach, Sia and Sid are having a wonderful time. They both are having a tonga savari when Sia asks them to stop. She gets down. Sid asks her whether she is afraid. Sia says this is cruelty on animals and she cannot bear. They then eat vada pav. Sid says this is india's burger. Sia eats it, feels that it is very spicy and hot and wants water. She then has candy. They both then have pani puri. They are in the car when Sid gives a gift to Sia. She opens it and finds the book "Attraction " by Anand. She feels very sad and guilty. She opens the first page, asks for a pen from Sid and writes in bold capital letters "I am sorry" over it. Sid notices it. Sia is in deep thoughts.

Its night, all come for dinner. Urmila, Sid and Sia arrive. Rashmi is also there. SAurabh greets them. Simran and AStha are also there with Shaguna. Simran gives Sia a gift. She opens it. It is a salwar set. Sia says she has not worn Salwars. Simran says she can try it from now on. Whenever she wears it, She can think of her. Sheakr arrives. Shekar then gives a red rose to Sia and gets introduced to her.Shekar says Sia is very pretty. Astha is jealous that Sia is the centre of attraction. She tells Shekar that she thought according to him, she was the prettiest. Shekar says so you are too. Astha gets upset and goes in.

All have finisheed having dinner and are seated in the sofa. But Shekar is continuously eating. Shaguna says its my sleeping time , i am going. Saurabh asks Shekar all have finished eating, is he waiting for next day's breakfast? All have fun. Shekar too joins. AStha then grabs everybody's attention and says they are now playing Dumbshirazz. The winner will get Rs. 500 from nanu. They start. Astha says it is her turn first. She turns to Sid and starts her act. It is the name of the film they have to guess. She is trying. All are trying to get it right. AStha wants Sid to answer it. But, Shekar answers it and says Hum Apke Dil main rehte hai. AStha is upset that Sid did not answer. Then, Shaguna's turn. All try , then Rashmi says correctly Devdas. Then it is Sid's turn. He mimicks. AStha is trying desperately to answer correct. But Sia answers it correctly and says Hum aapke hai koun. AStha is very upset that both Sia and Sid are having an eye to eye contact and are happy seeing each other.

Rashmi is about to leave. She says to Simran that Sid and Sia got diverted from their sorrow. It is good. She leaves. Then, Urmila,Sid and Sia start to leave. Simran tries to stop them. Sid says he has hospital the next day. Urmila says now, she too works. Simran tells Sia that she can stay back here. Sia says she has no probs but has no change of dress. Astha is not happy at this. Simran says AStha can provide you dress and you can spend time with AStha. AStha is still more unhappy when Sia agrees. Sid then tells Sia that if she is not comfortable with anything, feel free to tell Simran aunty. She says yes. AStha does not like this at all. Sia then asks AStha whether she does not have any probs if she shares her room. AStha very hesitantly says no probs, its ok.

Sia and AStha are in their night dress and they both enter AStha's room. Sia says that her room is very nice and asks her whether she arranged it.AStha says yes and says she has reservations over everybody entering her room. Sia is a bit surprised. She asks who are allowed. AStha says only her mom, Urmila aunty and Sid are allowed. Nanu does not come here at all. Aayi enters only when she is there. Otherwise, Aayi tries to clean the room and displaces all her things. Looks as though there has been an earthquake after aayi has left, she says. Sia asks AStha whether she has a boyfriend. Sia says it is Sid. Sia is surprised. AStha asks Sia what she feels about Sid. Sia says he is very nice, caring, sensitive, feels for others, everybody will want a friend like him. Nobody can say no to him. She then says after spending so much of his life time abroad, he cares so much for him mama and Simran aunty. She has heard a lot of him from Divya and Victor, but he is more that what she heard. She says what more can she tell about this wonderful person. AStha feels very jealous and angry. She hides her temper and very casually says nobody can understand Sid as much as she does. She says they both love each other very much. Plenty of girls make a line around Sid to grab attention. But Sid never entertains such girls. She tells this very harshly seeing Sia eye to eye. Sia is upset and feels awkward about Astha's behaviour. AStha continues to give Sia a very threatening look. Sia is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

what is up with aastha? she is sometimes quite annoying!

thanks for the update!

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sree...wonderful update๐Ÿ‘
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Sree.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
innocentindian thumbnail

in some ways, giduyas insecurity towards sia is a bit reminiscient of nehas insecurity towards simran.... the main difference being that in that instance simran really was at fault and also that everyone was insecure towarrds simran (urmila, kiran,neha even ria to some extent)....here, gudiya is insecure towards everyone else....

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why Ajay Sinha always wants to show Neha's daughter a very insecure person. Daughters are rarely carbon copy of their mothers BY NATURE . I mean to say its not necessary that if the mother was insecure then daughter should also have the same nature. In some ways Ajay wants to remind us that Neha was wrong all the time,she did and said all those just becuz of her insecure and jealous nature( which is absolutely wrong)
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sree!
innocentindian thumbnail

i agree - it wasn't all neha's fault. simran and abhi also had their share of blame to take as well... and to top that off, everybody was always jealous of simran...

kiran1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks! Aastha is really quite scary sometimes.... ๐Ÿ˜•
innocentindian thumbnail

yes, gudiya does tend to have abhi type of tantrums doesn't she ...