Frequent Posters

Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ager ekta nadi main jump kernay kay liay kahay too jump bhi laga lo gi 😆
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar mashal sirf Kyunki ki baat hain.......hum to Mihir-Tulsi-Karan aur baki sabko dekhne ke liye dekhte hain...Ekta ke liye nahi...... 😆 😆 😆
Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnk God Ekta ko dekho gi too darr gao gi 😆
can u tell me who is unfortune person called vekta,mangetar 😆
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulsimihir4ever

yaar mashal sirf Kyunki ki baat hain.......hum to Mihir-Tulsi-Karan aur baki sabko dekhne ke liye dekhte hain...Ekta ke liye nahi...... 😆 😆 😆

u r rit mashal ekta bare daroni hai aur nakchiri bhi.

*Devanshi* thumbnail
well Mashal...everybody is wondering the same as if who's gonna marry ekta.....coz till now in whichever interview u ask Ekta abt marriage....her only answer is she has not yet thought abt it.....till now no1 is knowing who's gonna tht lucky person
*Devanshi* thumbnail
hey all of u here.....i heard tht Ekta has casted 1st Pakistani actor for serial consisting both Indo-Pak actors
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zarali

Well im happy ,u took my analysis open heartedly..well i dont know abt any of new Ekta's plans..one thing u said tht ppl from SRK,Amitab Bachchan to a small baby love tht show..so all i can say is tht k aap log Reality se door rehna chahty hain..we all know very well tht how many of india's ppl r living below poverty line ..so aisy mai 100 karor ki will/ Kay channel/BTN channel wale dramaz dikhana kahan ki aqelmandi hai.why dosent Ekta show middle or lower middle class of india in her "dream shows"???the World is not fool ,she shud understands now..

For your info. Such shows are shown too and are known as documentary.If you don't watch them thats different They happen to be watched by a select group of people who go for serious documentaries. Ekta K knows where is the money. Its not making documentaries !!
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

For your info. Such shows are shown too and are known as documentary.If you don't watch them thats different They happen to be watched by a select group of people who go for serious documentaries. Ekta K knows where is the money. Its not making documentaries !!

Agree with u...

Cuming Zaara...we watch television for entertainment n to see sumthing different 4m wats going around...if we had to see reality only then we cud it around us only then thre was no need of television...but as u mentioned news channels r even there n Discovery n Nat Geo etc kind of channel r even there...it is not tht we watch only K soaps...we have various channels for every strata of ppl..😊

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Documentaries are different than dramas... I think zarali was trying to say that the dramas are suppose to reflect reality as well, not just in documentaries. Paki channels have documentaries shows as well.. those are called the reality shows, which is different than portraying a reality in a serial. Pakistani dramas show a whole lot of natural events, whatever goes on with people in their real lives. while on other sides Indian dramas, most of the time, have stories which one cannot really connect to.
and yes as zarali said, what about other millions of people who are not on so to say ekta's level? ... tulsimihir4ever u said that dramas are suppose to be "something different than reality" ... well I dont know about u but I do like to have some aspect or some story in drama which relates to my real life, which I can cry to or laugh and go like "yes this has happened to me", I think the "get away from reality" notion should be left to the movies [:D]
*Devanshi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedButterfLy

Documentaries are different than dramas... I think zarali was trying to say that the dramas are suppose to reflect reality as well, not just in documentaries. Paki channels have documentaries shows as well.. those are called the reality shows, which is different than portraying a reality in a serial. Pakistani dramas show a whole lot of natural events, whatever goes on with people in their real lives. while on other sides Indian dramas, most of the time, have stories which one cannot really connect to.
and yes as zarali said, what about other millions of people who are not on so to say ekta's level? ... tulsimihir4ever u said that dramas are suppose to be "something different than reality" ... well I dont know about u but I do like to have some aspect or some story in drama which relates to my real life, which I can cry to or laugh and go like "yes this has happened to me", I think the "get away from reality" notion should be left to the movies 😃

Yeah cuming to dramas n documentaries...there r many reality based dramas on television which reflect abt the Indian Society...like CID,Crime Patrol,Mann Mein Hai Vishwas,Mano ya na Mano...u get all the variety n cuming to Ekta..i know there r sum crazy things shown in her shows but i dont agree with ur point tht they r totally away 4m reality...don't we have extra martial affairs in our society,saas-bahu fites r also seen n rest if ur talking abt vamps shown i think the dramas r a fiction n tht is wat makes fiction different 4m fact...in Ekta soaps even there r so many times when we laugh when a Tulsi/Prerna/Parvati r happy n we cry even along with them...