Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: tulsimihir4ever

yeah i understood but ppl here though they criticise Ekta's shows they watch it and r very attached to it.Rite the talk of the town is will Tulsi leave SN,will MUkti forgive Prem etc.Ppl here r very emotional and luv to watch the show though they even critcise.

Wat's say?

i think app yeah kehna chah rahay hain kay pakistani ppl inn shows say attached bhi hain mager phir bhi inn per criticise kertay hain and more yeah shows hamaray sentiments kay bohat qareeb hain
kia aisa hi kuch app poochna chah rahay ahin???
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mashal

i think app yeah kehna chah rahay hain kay pakistani ppl inn shows say attached bhi hain mager phir bhi inn per criticise kertay hain and more yeah shows hamaray sentiments kay bohat qareeb hain
kia aisa hi kuch app poochna chah rahay ahin???

yeah i meant the same and pls don't call me aap it feels very awkward,infact i shud call aap b'coz u r older to me 1 yr.u can call me Devanshi tht's my name and i wud be very happy if i can make a friend across the border.

Edited by tulsimihir4ever - 18 years ago
Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulsimihir4ever

yeah i meant the same and pls don't call me aap it feels very awkward,infact i shud call aap b'coz u r older to me 1 yr.u can call me Devanshi tht's my name and i wud be very happy if i can make a friend across
the border.

i dont know u r older then me or not mainay too appko izzat dainay kay liay devanshi yani app ko app kaha tha ok...........i u want then i will call u devanshi or tum 😃 yes i also would like to make friend across the border jahan tak serials ki baat hai too its true indian and pakistani both serials r shows creativity but difference is that pakistani serials have logic but indi soaps have no any real life logic pls dont take me as a villian of india ............i like indian movies very much but i dont like indian soaps abb too yeah baat indians bhi accept kertay hain kay indian serials r addictive haan albata yeah serial pakistan kay low class society main popular hain but not popular in upper and middle class society may these ppl r poor and surprizes to see big homes and costy sarhees i belong from upper middle class and i cant see thses serials with my family members due to dressings of gals and rediculous sexy scenes one day i was going to my collage some labours were walking besides me then one spoke to his other companian
Rashid tum nay raat woh wala serial dekha jiss main larki apna aik aour najaeez bacha peda ker rahi hai then 2nd spoke acha.acha........prena wala
too tumhara kia khiyaal hai kia main family members kay saath baith ker iss tarha ka serial dekh sacti hoon i think abb tum ko saray sawaloon ka jawab mil gaya hoga
*Devanshi* thumbnail
yeah i understand wat u talking abt?
but today society is influenced by western culture and the show which u are talking abt ie Kasauti which is even i agree has crossed the limits showing Prerna getting pregnant many times but there r many other shows. Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi for instance are the shows which show tht family values are important.I myself only watch KSBKBT with interest b'coz it is the only show of Ekta which is based on real life problem in society.U ppl staying there don't wat Ekta plans.But i wud like to tell u tht watever issues she raise in this show are connected to reality.
The show was started with Tulsi and Savita's problem ie Saas-Bahu problems which were rampant in the society at tht time and after watching the show these have reduced and i personally have seen ppl influenced by Tulsi-Savita's relationship.
Then 1 thing abt getting widow remarried was also raised when Mihir died inbetween.At tht time in the society re-marriage was something which ppl looked in very way.Tulsi was showing doing marriage to Anupam but then MIhir and saved her but her they gave a message was widow shud do re-marriage in order to live their life b'coz Indian women think tht after their husbands die there is nothing left in their life.
Each and every issue raised in this has some or the other message in it whether it be Tulsi killing Ansh or giving Mukti to Savita or accepting Karan as her son.
It is the ppl who have to look at positive side of it.
Yeah but now i think it is for the 1st time tht Ekta has shown devil ie Meera winning in the show for which ppl are against her.

So i take a stand there r some shows which show family values and it is ppl who have to take it in a positive way.

Wat do u ppl say.
*Devanshi* thumbnail
And as far as class is concerned here each and every class watch the show even ppl like BIG B and SRK.They themselves have admitted b'coz as i said previously ppl here are influenced by western culture so if u go in a college over here u will find girls wearing short-skirts or watever.
And u mentioned sexy things shown in the shows.Let me tell government over here is thinking to include sex as subject of learning in the schools so why can't it be shown on TV.And as far as i know no lip-kissing scenes have been shown in any of the show and watever luv making scenes are shown are very common among ppl here and i watch this show with grandma sitting with me and she also watches with me.....ppl here have moved forward in modern world along with basic indian values with it.
*Devanshi* thumbnail
no reply 4m any1!!!!!!!
pls reply......the discussion is becoming very interesting. 😊
*Devanshi* thumbnail
oh cumon guys.......don't be a spoilt spot......reply soon
zarali thumbnail
Hello miss Devanshi..i just read whtever u two gulz said in this talk..i like this topic thts why im interupting in ur "dialogs"..b4 tht let me introduce myself..im Pakistani muslim ,rite now residing in USA with my husband,i do watch indian movies and some sop serials..but let me tell u tht besides all tht stuff running over on pakistani media we still have some"shrm o haya"tht we cant accept tht "vulgerness" in ur lingo "modernized culture" or westren influence whtever...so i was saying we cant see "those" scenes with our moms,grand moms etc..and do u think wht Ekta is showing in SBKBT is write???kia aap logon k han grand parents "buddhay"nahi hoty jo un ka peechy koi bhi orat asani se legg jaey??wht i think mr Mihir is senceless person as he dosent know wht is rite and wht is wrong..more in KGGK mai "bari maan" ko is umer mai bhi mr Mehra pasand ker bethy hain..and i think in 4/6 weeks thew will b getting mariied..(i can expect alll rubbish from Ekta's serials)..i hope u wont mind my comments as u ppl belive on "freedom" chahy jaisa bhi ho...regards
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
zara i agree with u waise bhi sub indian soaps ki story aik jaisi hoti hai jaise aik soap main koi mara to dosre main bhi koi na koi zaror mare ga aik main kisi ki shaadi hoi to dosre main bhi kisi na kisi ki shaadi zaror hogi.
*Devanshi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarali

Hello miss Devanshi..i just read whtever u two gulz said in this talk..i like this topic thts why im interupting in ur "dialogs"..b4 tht let me introduce myself..im Pakistani muslim ,rite now residing in USA with my husband,i do watch indian movies and some sop serials..but let me tell u tht besides all tht stuff running over on pakistani media we still have some"shrm o haya"tht we cant accept tht "vulgerness" in ur lingo "modernized culture" or westren influence whtever...so i was saying we cant see "those" scenes with our moms,grand moms etc..and do u think wht Ekta is showing in SBKBT is write???kia aap logon k han grand parents "buddhay"nahi hoty jo un ka peechy koi bhi orat asani se legg jaey??wht i think mr Mihir is senceless person as he dosent know wht is rite and wht is wrong..more in KGGK mai "bari maan" ko is umer mai bhi mr Mehra pasand ker bethy hain..and i think in 4/6 weeks thew will b getting mariied..(i can expect alll rubbish from Ekta's serials)..i hope u wont mind my comments as u ppl belive on "freedom" chahy jaisa bhi ho...regards

yeah i agree wat u r saying......but as i said right now indian entertainment industry is undergoing through lot of changes.....and young generation has alot of influence of these films........and 1 more point tht u raised here is of getting older......let me tell u tht now in India ppl after crossing 50 even they get married and start their life by giving it a new start........recently it had cum in newspaper ki a bahu ne apni saas ki shaadi kar vayi......i don't mind on ur comments and yes we do believe in freedom of speech and tht's why we r doing this discussions......here ppl luv to watch all this stuff right 4m SRK,Amitabh Bachchan to a small baby.....i don't know whether u ppl know but Ekta is going a start a new show for Indo-Pak ppl which will include both Indian and Pakistani actors in it for which she has started all the work