Shradha & Tina in Kabhi Na Kabhi

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey every1,

does the serial which has indian actors like Tina and Shraddha have gone air.If yes then how r they in a pakistani serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahtika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i fink yes 😛 .... the name of the drama was "Kabhi Na Kabhi" ....i havent seen the drama so i dont noe abt dere acting in Pakistani drama...
Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also dont see that serial but unfortunately that serial cant gain TRP like Sun Lay Na
*Devanshi* thumbnail
That's sad.....
Anyways in an interview i saw Tina who worked in the show saying tht their work is carried in a very disciplined and silent manner unlike here.Here every1 is shouting and the director needs to take a mike for giving instruction.

How r Indian TV serials doing there and r Indian TV actors really popular and have gr8 fan following even there?

Pls reply.....
Mohsin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
acha wo wala serial......
yaar kiya bataun... bara bakwas hai.... 😆
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i watched some of its epis but i dont wacht it nomore
we have its vdo updates...check out Drama Glossary
Mashal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulsimihir4ever

That's sad.....
Anyways in an interview i saw Tina who worked in the show saying tht their work is carried in a very disciplined and silent manner unlike here.Here every1 is shouting and the director needs to take a mike for giving instruction.

How r Indian TV serials doing there and r Indian TV actors really popular and have gr8 fan following even there?

Pls reply.....

when star plus started in pakistan it is true that many many ppl r attracted by glamarous world of star plus and every one start to watch them as a matter of fact indian actors automatically became popular in pakistan but now these serials r loosing their charm also in pakistan due to repeated stories and automatically fame of indian actors also affected inn serials ka abb to yeah haal hai kay family main baith ker nahin dekh sactay koi na koi sexy scene for example suhaag raat wala scene to lazmi ho gaya hai abb iss tarha kay serials sabb gher waloon kay saath baith ker too nahin dekhay ja sactay simply abb pakistan main indian actors ka charm khatam ho raha hai mager indian movies and indian film actors ka charm urooj per hai for example im biggest fan of shahrukh khan! 😃 i think u have understand wat im saying!
*Devanshi* thumbnail
yeah i understood but ppl here though they criticise Ekta's shows they watch it and r very attached to it.Rite the talk of the town is will Tulsi leave SN,will MUkti forgive Prem etc.Ppl here r very emotional and luv to watch the show though they even critcise.

Wat's say?
Mashal thumbnail
wat is meant by ppl pakistani ppl or indian ppl?
*Devanshi* thumbnail
wat is your question actually clear it up so i can answer it.