Originally posted by: Sana.B

Meepha, sachi? πŸ˜›

yesssπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOLOL

Something's not right...no one seems to be bothered about this thread...the section is still flooded with Humsafar threads despite this one. πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The regular members are posting here, the one's who visit the section randomnly, not soo much... there making new threads.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGG the last episode was beautiful..😭 me and ammi both cried.. I had this huge lump in my throat πŸ˜† Fawad made it so much more real.. his outburst was amazinggg.. The ending was amazing... a very good drama came to a very good end..😳

The live transmission.. did anyone else feel all of them were soo quiet? they were so uninterested.. Ahsan was doing all the talking.. and that lil girl is adorable..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ i liked ateeqa the best in last episode.. she was fantastic.. Fawad was also excellent..Mahira did not have much to do in the last epi.. Hina Bawat was also top notch..

@ live transmission.. when i saw Ahsan i was like good hai.. chalo Fahad hosting nahi kar raha.. but Ahsan disappointed me big time.. half of the time he did not know what to say.. he was like Mahira aap khud hi kuch keh de.. Sarmad aap khud hi kuch keh den.. he looked unprepared and confused..
649486 thumbnail
Atiqa is always fantastic Usman.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2direct

Atiqa is always fantastic Usman.

ohh yeah.,, I read somewhere about your crush on Atiqa πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

^ i liked ateeqa the best in last episode.. she was fantastic.. Fawad was also excellent..Mahira did not have much to do in the last epi.. Hina Bawat was also top notch..

@ live transmission.. when i saw Ahsan i was like good hai.. chalo Fahad hosting nahi kar raha.. but Ahsan disappointed me big time.. half of the time he did not know what to say.. he was like Mahira aap khud hi kuch keh de.. Sarmad aap khud hi kuch keh den.. he looked unprepared and confused..

Ahsan was annoying big time..

Momina Duraid was the one who continued the show I think.. He was confused and didn't even know what to say. I seriously thought Fahad would host it?

Why is Ahsan hosting so much? Acting main no dramas being offered?πŸ˜•

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
momina had said that other Hosts/Actors refused to host that's y Ahsan was hosting
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ahsan was unprepared but he was still talking along with Momina.. everyone else was sleepy..πŸ˜†

Atiqa Odho.. yeaahhh she is so good..