FUN-OPSIS{1ST MARCH}

ethereal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ok friends!!i'm back with my faltu post..so let me enlighten u with my own version of what happened yesterday along with some ucch-vichaars in between..enjoy..

show starts with team shivaji(not more than 20 men) entering the fort..

scene shifts to shivaji and his 3-idiots..

paras(hand held high): i'm a complan boy!!⭐️

3-idiots: and boost is the secret of our energy!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

inside the court, a baboon is shown jumping, furiously rotating his neck left and right -95 degree at a time

..yes!!!..it's our very own inayat khan looking around carrying a panchvi-fail expression on his face...

team shivaji and inayat's army busy playing ringa-ringa roses and their dandiya

(or should i say sword-iya) performance continues along with some lovely formations: holding, hugging, throwing, catching, twirling, bending, ,jumping, kicking, falling...👏

inayat(constipated looks,flashing his batteesi time and again thinks):no one is paying attention to my teeth-pepsodent walon ko kya jawab doonga??all r busy,tabtak main bathroom jakar ata hun..(turns to leave)

paras(seeing him):achha!! meri panch rupae wali ball chura ke bhag raha hai...

n with that inayat gets showered with laat and mukkas..

inayat's men tired of dancing,lie down to take some rest(i won't say dead-kya pata phir uth jaen)..

berji shows his bootiphul phace for the first time since the fight started...and trio r shown marching towards raje

(coloured from top to bottom-holi hai!!)

paras(hugging them):i'll never forget how you people were busy harnessing vitamin D when i had to deal with that donkey dancing around me..

paras(serious): tie this idiot with that topp-i wanna teach him how to fly...😆.

shivaji:tell me your akhri ichha..

inayat(constipated looks-thinking):kaise kahoon kitni zor se susu ayi hai...😆erm..(gets interrupted)

3-idiots start lecturing...n poor inayat is left flashing his batteesi..

inayat's army gets up(see i told u) and all the sipahis advace towards team shivaji with full confidence but samne aate hi confidence ke tote ud gae and finally all of them surrender...

baji kaka(coming with a flag):jhanda ooncha rahe hamara...😊

flag hoisting ceremony takes place..(here we come to realise that number of men in team shivaji is increasing exponentially..)

mankoji comes with gobar and her PA..

gobar(ghighiyate hue):potli ko rehne do, potli na khulwao..potli jo khul gai toh...

inayat(yelling on top of his voice): gobar-jaan!!in baccho ke samne mat nachna!!

gobar('get lost!' expression):twinkle gobar little star-how i wonder WHO u are..😆

rukhsar is standing enjoying the performance outside through a far off window and expressing her pleasure:umm..umm..her dissapointed can be seen clearly when she is interrupted andfreed by jeeva..

jeeva(excited):aunty!aunty!! aj maine rock climbing kiya,scuba-diving kia,blah...blah...(gets serious seeing that she is not interested)waise, your husband is about to be killed...

rukhsar(escapes thinking):who cares!!mein toh chali nail-polish lagane...😳

inayat is shown tied to that topp standing like a satellite ready for launch..he is gritting his teeth and trying hard to control the pressure building inside...

inayat(dash ki poonchh kabhi seedhi nahi hoti😉):grr..adil will do this...adil will do that...

(this man is truly amazing- marne ja raha hai par akad dekho...inayat,apki besharmi to 21 toppon ki salami..seriously!!)

raje gives him final instructions about the flight..

show ends

friends i don't intend to hurt anyone..this post is purely for fun..i love and respect shivaji and all other legends from my heart.

NO OFFENCE

Edited by guglu-baby - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 hilarious... main to chali nail polish lagane... 😆 n inayat's akhri iccha 🤣