Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

649486 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^Yea I know especially when they know Urdu fluently, like when Nadia Khan was on GEO presenting I used to watch her sometimes because I had a crush on her with her makeup on thankfully that crush died long ago.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't watched a cooking show in years because we haven't had satellite in years lol but I remember how much I disliked Rahat, hated her with a passion. Thought she knew everything and was the greatest chef in Pakistan and no one else matched up.

I liked Farah Jehanzeb actually, her recipes were good and she knew what she was doing plus her presentation was pretty decent (compared to Rahat whose dish presentation was horrible and I think to cover up for it she mentioned that she doesn't believe in that anyways). Her voice, yeah it was annoying, but that's not her fault, it's God given so she can be forgiven for that. Other than her I have seen Zubaida appa's show and I felt she knew what she was doing, though she may not be a chef.

@Pulwasha - where are you from? Just wondering because you have an Allu Arjun siggy.
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I haven't watched a cooking show in years because we haven't had satellite in years lol but I remember how much I disliked Rahat, hated her with a passion. Thought she knew everything and was the greatest chef in Pakistan and no one else matched up.

I liked Farah Jehanzeb actually, her recipes were good and she knew what she was doing plus her presentation was pretty decent (compared to Rahat whose dish presentation was horrible and I think to cover up for it she mentioned that she doesn't believe in that anyways). Her voice, yeah it was annoying, but that's not her fault, it's God given so she can be forgiven for that. Other than her I have seen Zubaida appa's show and I felt she knew what she was doing, though she may not be a chef.

@Pulwasha - where are you from? Just wondering because you have an Allu Arjun siggy.

I'm from Pakistan..Allu Arjun is a universal star๐Ÿ˜†.. Bunny ๐Ÿ˜

Rahat said KFC stole her recipe for fried chicken.. WTHHH.. KFC has been there forever Rahat.. such a loser I tell you..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol is he really? I don't know anyone who knows him so that's why I asked. Amazing dancer he is. I only know him because I have watched some Telugu movies and I watch a lot of Tamil movies. So I know a lot of south Indian actors. Btw. do you reside in Pakistan or somewhere else?

Ahh Rahat, she says a lot of things, smart people don't buy any of it while the ignorant ones probably do, why else would she have been on t.v for so long? I had heard that her daughter is on t.v and heard that she was slightly better than Rahat herself. I dunno how true that is though. Anyways, it's not like I cook or anything, desserts and baking I do from time to time but I can tell a real from a fake. I can also distinguish between good and bad cooking. I always leave the Food Network on at my house which has taught me enough lol.