Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Sharmane doesn't make mistakes.. she speaks proper english.. but you come on Masala lady.. half of the people don't understand english.. speak in urdu..she is tooo annoying for my words..😆 I can't describe..

she is kinda blond too.. wash the eggs before you eat them..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The topic Is being re-openend Since, TM has edited the needful content.
Edited by saher_90 - 12 years ago
purplelolo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They do such silly things at times that i wonder, if my chef ever saw me doing that at school, they'd kill me.

There are certain things that when you become a 'chef' woh cheezayn come to you as second nature. And half the stuff our 'Chefs' on tv are doing dont know about them.

I dont mind them coming on tv and teaching people. Marzi hai. uss se unnka ghar chalta hai and all but please dont call your self a chef. Cooking experts bolo, its fine.

Lol.
Mera sab se bara pet peeve hai yeh.
And it clearly shows how upset i get with these people. :P

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplelolo

They do such silly things at times that i wonder, if my chef ever saw me doing that at school, they'd kill me.

There are certain things that when you become a 'chef' woh cheezayn come to you as second nature. And half the stuff our 'Chefs' on tv are doing dont know about them.

I dont mind them coming on tv and teaching people. Marzi hai. uss se unnka ghar chalta hai and all but please dont call your self a chef. Cooking experts bolo, its fine.

Lol.
Mera sab se bara pet peeve hai yeh.
And it clearly shows how upset i get with these people. :P

You have all the right to get upset.. they aint any better..🤢
..Adeena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣
awesome post yaar..
i just hate all these soo called cooking experts.. especially that rida aftab., chef tahir chauhdry and maida... yuckk..!! :x
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok...yea most of these cooking experts are really annoying..esp i agree abt Rahat.. She is REALLY annoying...she acts like a 20 yr old lady.. Whenever she used to come on screen, i used to immediately change the channel.. But once i say her recipe of Hyderabadi bagharay bengan...and i tried it, so surprsingly it was REALLY good...then i tried few of her other recipes and they were really really good too...so since then,though i know tht she is really annoying, but I somehow tolerate her. and watch her prog, if she is making something good...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Ok...yea most of these cooking experts are really annoying..esp i agree abt Rahat.. She is REALLY annoying...she acts like a 20 yr old lady.. Whenever she used to come on screen, i used to immediately change the channel.. But once i say her recipe of Hyderabadi bagharay bengan...and i tried it, so surprsingly it was REALLY good...then i tried few of her other recipes and they were really really good too...so since then,though i know tht she is really annoying, but I somehow tolerate her. and watch her prog, if she is making something good...

she left geo .. does she come on another channel now?
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know the ABCD of the so called cooking experts on TV. My mom teaches me, internet helps me and i make something which is eatable LOL :P

Baaqe mujhey dishes mein sirf chamcha chala na atta hai 🤣🤣

I know shireen anwar, her recipes work!

I have met rahat in some exhibition, GOD the women is ANNOYING! :@
N maida, i have seen her while changing channels, YA ALLAH! So freaking annoying!

Kuch din pehle i was watching some drama, jis ke break pe i changed channel and some girl was making lemon cake, khudaya kiya shakal the kasam se, uss ke shakal dekh ke he bande ko ulti ajaye, banana aur khana tu dor ki baat hai lol :P And on top of that usne pura galat banaya tha, recipe chappe tu the lekin method ratna bhool gaye the shayed!

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

she left geo .. does she come on another channel now?

After she left geo, she used to come on weeknds on Indus at 12:00...but dont know abt now..if she's still coming there or not...havent seen any of her prog, since a long time
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not being rude but I hate it when they mix Urdu with English it's like just please why do that? Most of the time the cooking looks great but the actual experts can be annoying at times.