The "so called" cooking experts ! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know much about the Pakistani so called cooking experts but the few I've seen are far too irritating. Only one or two were acceptable.
What annoys me the most is the complete mixture of languages or it's actually English with a few words of Urdu here and there. For some reason that makes me change the channel. Either give up speaking Urdu or speak it the way it deserves to be spoken!!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

All Gulzar ever does is dance 🀣 My mom, sis, and I myself all hate the sight of him when he comes on tv πŸ˜†

And Sharmane, God bless that girl...sucha batooni and wannabe...urdu to isne kabhi seekhi hi nahi hai..sab kuch to English mein bolti hai..πŸ˜† totally show off I like Shireen Anwar and Zubaida Apa 😳 and Rida too at times πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fairy17

All Gulzar ever does is dance 🀣 My mom, sis, and I myself all hate the sight of him when he comes on tv πŸ˜†

And Sharmane, God bless that girl...sucha batooni and wannabe...urdu to isne kabhi seekhi hi nahi hai..sab kuch to English mein bolti hai..πŸ˜† totally show off I like Shireen Anwar and Zubaida Apa 😳 and Rida too at times πŸ˜†

Zubaida aapa is my fav.. she is soo sweet..πŸ˜†
Sharmane and Gulzar.. 😑
and Gulzar ki himmat dekho he dances that tummy of his and wears figure hugging shirts.. Holy Macaroni ! sab hawa nikal do uske petoo main se..πŸ˜†
I remember when I went to Pakistan this december my little cousin saw Gulzar and said amma yeh itna petoo petoo q hai.. πŸ˜†
The thing that pisses me off the most is poor urdu speaking skills.. Pakistan main reh ke Urdu nahi aati.. doob maro.. I'm pretty sure they do know how to speak they just shop off.. They think it makes them look cool.. but let me say it makes them looks Ullu..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ That's what I said..they KNOW how to speak Urdu, of course...they're in Pakistan..but it's more like a wannabe attitude just to show off and be "classy"..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

^ That's what I said..they KNOW how to speak Urdu, of course...they're in Pakistan..but it's more like a wannabe attitude just to show off and be "classy"..

Classy my Arseee !! πŸ˜†
Kawa chala hans ki chaal apni bhi bhool gaya πŸ€ͺ
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well yea sum of thm lyk tht but not all...sum girls lyk sharmene just wanna show off their english accent..thats it...but these chef really help us in recipes...my mum likes Farah Jehanzeib n chef Zakir...they just concentrate on their work
Rahat is soo annoying...n Shai is always singing n she doesnt care if her dishes get burnt
OnlyHope thumbnail
Rahat is VERY annoying πŸ˜†
and my mom likes Chef Zakir too :P
His recipes are actually very helpful..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chef adeel on Hum was really good.. He left though.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Chef adeel on Hum was really good.. He left though.

OMGG i forgot to add him.. i thought he was the male version of Rahat..πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
rahat and family is the most annoying of the lot...all she does is praise herself...and her callers...i feel like banging my head on something...not just her callers...all the callers on these shows...its like the channel makes them promise to do fake tareefein or they wont put them on air...

farah jehanzaib has a high pitch voice...but i have tried a few of her recipes...they are good...i usually FF to the point...once my husband begged me to change the channel cuz he couldnt take her voice anymoreπŸ˜†

sheeren anwer i have personally attended her classes so i can tell u , she is like that in real life...nothing fake there.

we dont get these channels here in malaysia, so cant comment on all of them.

ok out of curiosity i checked out sharmena sayed videos...she talks mostly in english, but she didnt make any mistakes...atleast not in the video i sawπŸ˜†...

.what bugs me the most is the spelling mistakes...on the recipe card in almost all the shows...why cant the so called chefs double check the spellings...its going on air for gods sake.