FUN-OPSIS{29TH FEB}

ethereal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

friends!!here is my take on yesterday's episode..i know the track is very serious n full-of-tension nowadays..this is my small effort to make it light...so read and enjoy...

show starts with inayat getting a tight phatka from shivaji.he runs for his life and falls clutching one of his sipahis

inayat(secretly in sipahis ear):uncle uncle!! shivaji ne mara...😛

but that idiot refused to budge..inayat realises that his crybaby mode😭 won't work...and again comes to his pagal saand(mad bull)mode...but seeing that shivaji has outdone him in every way,he decides to follow the footsteps of his 'gobar-jaan'..yes!!

inayat(in his mind):gobar-jaan used to dance in front of me whenever she wanted a 'naulakha haar'..let me try it on this boy..gobar jaan's hair used to sway..like this(shaking his head vigourously-making his khulli zulfein fly here and there)and then she used to go round and round...like this..

N then we get to see an eye catching moment-inayat twirling around shivaji with his frock(?) flying high..👏

paras(thinking):idiot!!can't even dance properly...😡

he throws him high n we see inayat shooting like a rocket towards the sky...

inayat (ground par tapakne baad, dumm daba kar bhagte hue)..:sipahiyo!!khatam kar do usse..

(wow mann!! u are so brave...hats off👏)

inayat(in his mind):yaa khuda!!! sar chakra gaya..gobar really has stamina...

team shivaji finally reaches near the high walls..

team shivaji member(*mentos moment*😉):yeh deewar toh bahut oonchi hai!!(

come on..didn't u know that before?or u were thinking ki inayat andar invite karke laddoo khilaega..😕)

shivaji fights with all his soldiers n next moment they are seen lying on the ground🤢

(obviously dead- u can't expect them to take a nap🥱 amidst all this commotion,n moreover it's not a community activity-is it?)...trio are shown standing happily😊(dhoop senk rahe hain)...

scene shifts to the outer part..team shivaji is busy with their adventure sports..

jeeva(in his mind):yess!!! aaj achha mauka hai aur matoshree ko pata bhi nhi chalega...wow!! rock-climbing!!!get going jeeva

...n he starts climbing..😃

jeeva(after reaching the top thinking):rock climbing toh ho gai, now time to practice scuba diving-yeyy!!

and he jumps..

on the other hand the trio are shown standing in the same pose waiting for that topp to fire...😊(come on yaar!! teen-teen ho, kisi ke paas toh dimag hoga..😡can't you people run away- haath bandhe hain paer toh nahi.. or at least lie down and let that topp ka gola fly from over your heads??😕)

inside the fort,we see a steaming hot confrontation between rukhsaar and gobar..gobar boasting about her beauty and hardwork(?)..

what a shameless woman..ek toh chori aur upar se seena zori!!

anyways..gobar ties rukhsaar to the pillar with the help of her PA

rukhsaar(singing in her mind):maiyya mori main nahin maakhan khayo!!gobar leaves along with her potli and PA..

tanaji and jeeva share a bharat-milap moment

(though with their backs😳) and there is beautiful dance formation..wait let me describe this one..tanaji and jeeva sticking their backs together(fevicol ka pakka jod) rotating clock wise and inayat's men making a circle around them going anticlock wise..lovely..👏

team shivaji members jump in one by one and amazingly,all the soldiers came back to life😉

(wow!! reusable soldiers-ek ne maara toh doosre se ladne ke liye zinda ho jate hain--technology,i see) we get to see a nice dandiya performance between the two parties(kitna pyar hai apas mein..learn something inayat)..berji remains gayab throughout..

shivaji is busy with inayat's men when he suddenly sees the burning rope

...(what an amazing rope yaar!! kal se jal rahi hai and still going on and on...👏)

shivaji shouts jeevaa!! and jeeva understands..

paras(thinking):kal school mein sports day hai..chalo yahin pe practice kar leta hoon..😉

shivaji

comes running..then takes a long jump...then a high jump...and again a lonnggg jump..n he comes near that topp..

paras(thinking):yeh motu uncle ko pata tha mein koodne wala hoon..phir bhi rasta block kar ke khade hain..

with that shivaji gives gauz khan a tight one and turns the mouth of topp towards the main entrance of torna...there is a look of pride on his face..😃

paras(thinking): ab toh kal school me main hi first aunga..

the entrance is blown away and team shivaji enters the fort..👏

paras(in his mind):yess!!!i'm a complan boy!!!⭐️

show ends!!

friends i don't intend to hurt anyone..this post is purely for fun..i love and respect shivaji and all other legends from my heart.

NO OFFENCE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ha ha ha i was away from this forum for many days and today landed here to find this super hilarious post 😆good job gugul 😆 dhoop senk rahe the 🤣 and reusable sipahi was damn funny 🤣 and i agree why didnt they lay down to save themselves, as if they wanted only shivaji to save them and i really found that deewar pe chadhne wala idea funny it seemed unreal
and inayat khan ka dance 🤣 omg i can go on and on but thanks yaar this post is a stress reliever 😆
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hilarious post dolly! 😆 ... 🤣 🤣 😆
ethereal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bioinfo

ha ha ha i was away from this forum for many days and today landed here to find this superhilariouspost😆good job gugul😆dhoop senk rahe the
🤣andreusable sipahi was damn funny
🤣and i agree why didnt they lay down to savethemselves, as if they wanted only shivaji to save them and i really found that deewar pe chadhne wala idea funny it seemed unreal

and inayat khan ka dance🤣omg i can go on and on but thanks yaar this post is a stressreliever😆

thanx for liking it dear..glad it made u smile..no i don't think that wall climbing idea using that reptile waz unreal..ancient people were really genius-they had to make do wid limited resources n this led them to discover such miracles of nature...n u call it stress reliever-now thats a compliment:)
ethereal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: frozen.devil

hilarious post dolly! 😆 ... 🤣 🤣 😆

thanku sweety:)
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good job guglu , u have a good sense of humour
the only i didnt like about the torna fight was , how come wire attached to the thop took so long to burn, it was 1 meter long or i kilometer long???

in the whole i think the makers of veer shivaji little over did it
didnt feel it was realistic
ethereal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyu_friend

good job guglu , u have a good sense of humour

the only i didnt like about the torna fight was , how come wire attached to the thop took so long to burn, it was 1 meter long or i kilometer long???

in the whole i think the makers of veer shivaji little over did it
didnt feel it was realistic

thnx fr commenting priyu..i think they were trying to show the seriousness of situation and how fast everything happened..bt execution didn't turn out to be that gud
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome & hilarious post!!! 👏

ethereal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

awesome & hilarious post!!!👏

thanx swetha:)
ethereal.. thumbnail