Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
To keep badi jiji happy in her last days, everybody are trying potray "all is well" funda.Jagya is self-centered and is bent upon getting his family back, so he wouldn't loose this opportunity.But anandi and jagya...no way.I dont think they will join hands.This is just a drama for a while.Gauri might rot in jealousy for a while and then expose the truth.This is when babi jiji will think of anandi's re marriage.But if that has to happen, then a divorce has to happen as anandi cannot take the law for granted unlike jagya n gauri.I hope the divorce materializes.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do no think , they will be re-united. 

THey are just trying to rekindle the chemistry , specially jagya's feelings towards Anandi , so when the remarriage issue does arrise he will feel the pain we all want him to feel. 
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh. My. God.

The writers have obviously lost it if they think that we'll complacently accept Jagya as Anandi's husband after what he did to her.

Time for Anandi to show herself as the strong woman she is and cut Jaggu baba to his size.
Edited by Amri174 - 12 years ago
moon1209 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I had already stopped watching this show...cant tolerate this absurd track...😡
I dislike J's character much much much more than G...he is such a looser...😵
CV's have ruined the plot...

asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't wish to offend anyone, but the time to reunite Jagya and Anandi is over. I believe a better track would be to get Anandi married again so she can move on with her life.
anshansh thumbnail
 ihate jagya to large extent that ja an union bull shit stupid 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so how is there going to take place a confrontation scene between gauri and badi masi ?i think badi masi will see the photograph of gauri jagat which gauri had send to sumitra earlier ,thats how she is goin to find it out.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why??? Why?????

Why not a new guy for Anandi?? Let J rot in G-Hell!!
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Badi jiji approved that the colleague of jagat is mannerless. when she gets to see pizza drniji  in full frame she will have more!!!!! Hope badi jiji gets her ears plugged 😉

Who said dinosaur's are extinct?????😆

They might be physically missed by all of us but the roar we can hear!!.😛 I still hesitate to increase my volume on my home theater. There was one funny incident where my meenu(sister's daughter) was sleeping in the adjacent room and we are watching BV. Suddenly gauri yelling started and meenu started crying bitterly. She thought it was thundering. she cries when it thunders.we all had a good laugh!!😆