Om Prakash Bajpayee... n the C.A.L.L...

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey dearies...

😑irritating precap... doesnt seem to bother us these days...coz sukh mein ya dukh mein.. we know that our AnYa will be tog... πŸ€— and now also Deepu n Meeta...πŸ˜ƒ

Still pondering...😑wat cud the plan actually be...that the creepy UB feels this time.. nishaana sahi mein lag jayenge...

they are coming to know of AnYa's news up2date...
and ofcourse they came to kno that he got a job in BPO... so the call is made there...

but who is this OM PRAKASH BAJPAYEE.. that even a BPO should not allow him to work????? wat rubbish wud this budda baap speak that they will want to terminate Anant...b4 he even begins to work??????

or is it... like... they scare or kidnap Navya wen Anant is @work in the nite...???

wat other possibilities guys?????? any1 interested to discuss...as all of us r in Shamya n Anya romance moood...
πŸ˜‰

Awaiting your responses friends...

Luv,
Sajini
Edited by sajinifaby - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sajini...
the precap was surely petrifying!!!😲...me no like it!!
My guess...he is calling the BPO centre...
i donno why but I feel that the old lady Anant spoke today..(the cartoon publication company) will play a part.Lets see wat shall happen...
I dont think the loonies will stoop down as low as getting Navya kidnapped or something...

And finally,...our ANYA are gonna withstand everything now!!
I LOVED ydays convo between them.
It was clear that they share a bond where they cannot see the other blame themselves...it is a very strong way to keep a relation goijng!
They have it all...love, respect and surrender towards all ODDS...
Me loving their bond right now...hope they stay focussed...just like this..
Let the loonies keep dreaming of destrying them...😳
Love,
Ritz
sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rituloveskmh

Hey Sajini...
the precap was surely petrifying!!!😲...me no like it!!
My guess...he is calling the BPO centre...
i donno why but I feel that the old lady Anant spoke today..(the cartoon publication company) will play a part.Lets see wat shall happen...
I dont think the loonies will stoop down as low as getting Navya kidnapped or something...

And finally,...our ANYA are gonna withstand everything now!!
I LOVED ydays convo between them.
It was clear that they share a bond where they cannot see the other blame themselves...it is a very strong way to keep a relation goijng!
They have it all...love, respect and surrender towards all ODDS...
Me loving their bond right now...hope they stay focussed...just like this..
Let the loonies keep dreaming of destrying them...😳
Love,
Ritz

hey ritu... thanks 4 joining in the discussion..😊
ur bang on!πŸ‘
i too felt the same abt the lady.. else there was no need of showing this... publications.. in a diff style.. comic.. which def.. the loonies wudnt publish πŸ˜†
but i believe ranbir highlighting anant's convincing power... - has also got a part to to play in the coming track as well...πŸ˜•
yea me also loving their bond... ok now that anant gets the job...meeta is left speechless.. n so she will have to leave AnYa to live their dreams... Embarrassed
but there again...the loonies planning n plotting games on their own son.. i pity such elders.. who are in no way.. able to love their son, beyond their ego...😑 they are in no way being any role model for anyone.. if they cant support their own son, what good will they be for others... baba - the so called pravachan man...remains only to give lectures... he doesnt live this proverb : ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS - and so can bring none to God's path... the good path!!! SAD SAD SAD!!!!
Edited by sajinifaby - 12 years ago
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HEY SAJNI, i feel d creeps my8 have called up BPO ORg for offering a job to Anant bt tell me r dez people so influencial to call up even BPO sectors which s no way related to deir business, r loonies politicians o wat to call up n order just like dis...seriously sick of dez baap beta...
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think tat useless OM calling BPO to tell tem to get back their call letter...but tey ll not i m sure.. how these loonies thinking abt their-selves...
loveUanya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashvin

HEY SAJNI, i feel d creeps my8 have called up BPO ORg for offering a job to Anant bt tell me r dez people so influencial to call up even BPO sectors which s no way related to deir business, r loonies politicians o wat to call up n order just like dis...seriously sick of dez baap beta...

i'm confused..πŸ˜•
parents and elders can stoop so low in reality...
who knows maybe if ego is hurt.. they might...
but to your question... no idea
Edited by loveUanya - 12 years ago