saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I have got alot of complains regarding the forum is flown with Humsafar stuff. So, I have decided to make a thread which will have related things to HUMSAFAR ONLY.. Instead of making separate threads, please Share all your Criticism/Comments etc etc. In the given link<<<>>>> POST All Articles/Reviews of HS :l HERE <<>>>If you like to Discuss anything like Chatting or other things; Please use ATs for your convenience..

All topics related to Humsafar, will remove from the main page & shall be moved in HERE . If seen anyone have made another Related topic, that shall be closed same time or it will be moved HERE ..
Thanks & Regds.
PSF Dev Team.
Edited by saher_90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Then plzz make sure that all the new articles or news or details of things in this thread shall b mentioned on 1st page for humsafarians convenience..
bcz surelly we would not want to miss anything related to humsafar or the cast of it...
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana_kash

Then plzz make sure that all the new articles or news or details of things in this thread shall b mentioned on 1st page for humsafarians convenience..
bcz surelly we would not want to miss anything related to humsafar or the cast of it...

Members are Requested to post all related articles in this same thread.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for this
but being a moderator, you should've been glad atleast humsafar gave this forum a reason to be called one, i mean, i and like 1 or 2 others were the only ones here since YEARS and not only did humsafar just give this forum a ranking, but introduced the PSF to other members who didnt know such a place existed!
If a show is good, discussions on it WILL BE DONE! 🤔 i mean u cant just keep people from posting articles or other information just because less than a handful of people have problems with going to pg#2 from pg#1, there anyway isnt much for other serials in this place, the only thing thatll happen is that PSF's ranking will further decrease.
And why would it be annoying to others if a serial is going good and doing the rounds all over?! If another serial comes, matching its popularity, way to go then, itll be discussed aswell! and thats how forums go! :S i mean... Humsafar has its LAST EPISODE now for heavens' sake, and now we have to restrict it to one thread and the AT!? I dont think thats fair... but, yet again, like OTHERS had problems with too many Humsafar related topics, I had a slight issue with this, considering Humsafar has hardly just ONE episode left and woh bhi logon se bardaasht nahi hua, but anyways, im sure since this is an open forum, i was allowed to give my opinions at this, which werent disrupting in any manner.
Cheers! :D
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I do agree with reeno...
Humsafar brought life to this forum,and its sooo pleasant to see soo many humsafar related topics,i dont understand what ppl find annoying in it...like reallly..c'mon if that annoys simply just go to pg 2..

I just hope v dont miss out any imp info. That is humsafar or the cast related...
Peace!!
Edited by ana_kash - 12 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Thanks for this

but being a moderator, you should've been glad atleast humsafar gave this forum a reason to be called one, i mean, i and like 1 or 2 others were the only ones here since YEARS and not only did humsafar just give this forum a ranking, but introduced the PSF to other members who didnt know such a place existed!
If a show is good, discussions on it WILL BE DONE! 🤔 i mean u cant just keep people from posting articles or other information just because less than a handful of people have problems with going to pg#2 from pg#1, there anyway isnt much for other serials in this place, the only thing thatll happen is that PSF's ranking will further decrease.
And why would it be annoying to others if a serial is going good and doing the rounds all over?! If another serial comes, matching its popularity, way to go then, itll be discussed aswell! and thats how forums go! :S i mean... Humsafar has its LAST EPISODE now for heavens' sake, and now we have to restrict it to one thread and the AT!? I dont think thats fair... but, yet again, like OTHERS had problems with too many Humsafar related topics, I had a slight issue with this, considering Humsafar has hardly just ONE episode left and woh bhi logon se bardaasht nahi hua, but anyways, im sure since this is an open forum, i was allowed to give my opinions at this, which werent disrupting in any manner.
Cheers! :D

If you just look onto the forum you will only get to see every single thread is related to humsafar only. HS brought a light in the forum but that does not mean that forum should be cluttered with articles/reviews/discussion of HS only ! PSF is a section wherein every serial have its own place. I did not stop anyone from posting articles/news, I just said related everything to HS should be done in one place. PSF more look like Humsafar forum ,nowdays😆 & I just want to say Each member have its Own POVs, you cannot say they have issues, whatever . They are free to write what they want like others do. I know but as much I can see none of the other serials been discussing here Except of HS. YES! Chat In ATs Is for your convenience only😳 I dont think Its Either Unfair too🤔 No one has problem with anything & As I said Earlier, EVERYONE IS FREE TO WRITE THEIR POVs. just a single episode left so why dont we co-oprate & make the forum atmosphere in peace.😳 Yes. You are most welcome to write your opinion.

If you have anything more to say , feel free to write😳

Edited by saher_90 - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You Saher..😛
Are you going to move the threads that are in the forum here?? it's still everywhere..
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Thank You Saher..😛

Are you going to move the threads that are in the forum here?? it's still everywhere..

Welcome.
Yes. Im workng on whole, It will take some time😳
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good choice Saher! This was very much needed.. :)
Waisay I think Humsafar is quite popular.. even though the show's last episode is airing... I think it deserves its own forum! What say?
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

Good choice Saher! This was very much needed.. :)
Waisay I think Humsafar is quite popular.. even though the show's last episode is airing... I think it deserves its own forum! What say?

Completely agree on this.