Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
that was funny 🤔
ok 🤣🤣🤣 thank u so much for telling me 😛

Batameez. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Thank You people.. i thought i would get belan dande for this but the response aint that bad..😆 Belan dande wale shayad so rahe hain..😆

It seems like..you really wanna instigate some fight! 😊
Batameez. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

🤣 OMGGG thats soo funny..🥱
so you are labelling all the fans as crazy.. there is a difference in a crazy fan and a fan..😆

Firstly..stop 'acting' too smart! 😊 its annoying! If you really had a problem..you could contact the moderator personally. There no point on opening a topic..bringing on all the friends & supporters here who aren't HS fan (most of them). Those taunts! stop yaar! u have kept quiet since 22 weeks & why now..when the show is going off air?

& I don't mind being called CRAZY HUMSAFAR FAN *proud to be one* cause the fans complete any actor! though they are crazy or just a fan! FAN IS A FAN..whatever you label him "crazy..idiot dumb"

If you are not...not our problem :) least bothered!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jeez...no need to be harsh on Pallo...she made a topic wanted to discuss about it she should be able to say whatever she likes.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Cupidsfriend-

It seems like..you really wanna instigate some fight! 😊

that was never my idea.. seems like you want a fight.. do you want one?? i can initiate it? don't assume things okay..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cupidsfriend-

Firstly..stop 'acting' too smart! 😊 its annoying! If you really had a problem..you could contact the moderator personally. There no point on opening a topic..bringing on all the friends & supporters here who aren't HS fan (most of them). Those taunts! stop yaar! u have kept quiet since 22 weeks & why now..when the show is going off air?

& I don't mind being called CRAZY HUMSAFAR FAN *proud to be one* cause the fans complete any actor! though they are crazy or just a fan! FAN IS A FAN..whatever you label him "crazy..idiot dumb"

If you are not...not our problem :) least bothered!

Ahh you did want a fight..
whats your problem missy.. too smart for your shoes ehh..why can't i open a topic when you guys have 50 threads floating around? i didnt make 50 threads at one time.. I just made one and see how many people wanted that to happen.. you have an AT try that please..you can have all the proudness in this world behind a drama called Humsafar.. not everyone is going to have it.. and when everybody is not included in your craziness spare them..
Thank You ruky.. I never said i don't like HUmsafar it's just a little over rated.. it was average.. untill they made it a drag it lost it's charm and then all these threads
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh please i never knew that 3-4 people can be equal to SOOO many people
anyways Leave HSians people have so Much free time .Let them enjoy 😉 Personally i dont waste my time on complaining about such things which i dont like, i simple ignore But People can waste their precious time even on COMPLAINS about a show thn socho how GOOD that show Is 😛
"You can love it , hate it but you can never ignore it"
Sooo
Just say "stay blessed" and baqi ka ignore maro 🤣

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Ohhh please i never knew that 3-4 people can be equal to SOOO many people
anyways Leave HSians people have so Much free time .Let them enjoy 😉 Personally i dont waste my time on complaining about such things which i dont like, i simple ignore But People can waste their precious time even on COMPLAINS about a show thn socho how GOOD that show Is 😛
"You can love it , hate it but you can never ignore it"
Sooo
Just say "stay blessed" and baqi ka ignore maro 🤣

I liked Humsafar myself.. it's just the drag that ticked me off and the gazillion threads.. whenever you enter the forum you see a new humsafar thread saying journey with khirad.. journey with ashar.. my journey of humsafar.. our journey, your journey.. ab kitni journiyan hongi bheii.. 😆
just becomes a little annoying that's it..I don't have any problem with people liking it..
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I'll be trying to keep forum clean as soon as i'll be free from some personal stuff. Making these kind of threads will only bring negitivity in the forum and members who are fans/non fans of Humsafar gonna start argue over it, which i think will create alot of disturbance in the section. Kindly, donot open threads like these in future - Instead off, drop me a pm regarding moving topics or anything related to it.

Topic Closed.