MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I knoww I am the minority here but seriously no one else besides me find all these HUMSAFAR HUMSAFAR threads accross the forum annoying??
Ohh kaayy.. I'm happy that Humsafar has gained so much popularity ahd it's been the talk of town since a very long time.. but don't you guys think It's a bit over rated..
Why don't we just have one thread in the name of Humsafar and have all the discussion there.. when ever I enter the forum I see a new HUMSAFAR thread (typing in bold cuz thats how TO's write it)
It was a good drama..well made.. the story was very usual.. heard before, seen before gazillion times.. It was executed very well.. the actors did a good job..
but all these threads.. I'm kinda annoyed with it.. because I think our classic dramas were way better than Humsafar.. Ankahi, Dhoop Kinare, Tanhaiyan, Alpha Bravo Charlie.. too many to name..
Honestly speaking I think it is a bit over rated and all the hype around Fawad is crazy too.. I like him though.. but we haven't seen enough of him.. It's just one drama..We shall wait and watch how much he succeeds and not something like Himesh Reshammiya hit with one forgotten with the other..
Tell me I'm not the only one whose annoyed at these HUMSAFAR threads..πŸ˜† koi to mera saath do..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As much as I love Humsafar YES the gazillion threads annoy the crap out of me, i mean if an AT exists why open a seperate thread?
I love the drama, I really do, but because of the whole rating issue it's being dragged for no reason, and loosing it's charm. I'll be extremely happy if it ends this week.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you.Iots of thread with same topic really no point.
by the way Pulwasha can I ask who is in your DP.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi22

Agree with you.Iots of thread with same topic really no point.

by the way Pulwasha can I ask who is in your DP.

is it the moving AT or still?? i don't know what is showing to you..πŸ˜›
EDIT: i see another thread on Humsafar now..😑
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

</div>
<div>

is it the moving AT or still?? i don't know what is showing to you..πŸ˜›

EDIT: i see another thread on Humsafar now..😑

πŸ˜†

On a serious note, the moderator should organize all the Humsafar related topics into one thread, and keep the AT at the same time. This way Humsafar wouldn't take over the first page... This place needs to be more organized.
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well technically its a public forum, u will see the most popular things the most in it.. so if ppl are crazy for HS, too bad u have to bear it..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByteMe

well technically its a public forum, u will see the most popular things the most in it.. so if ppl are crazy for HS, too bad u have to bear it..

whose giving me a teddy bear?? πŸ˜† jokee..
i agree but well we can organise it under one thread what's the point of so many threads..πŸ˜•
If i start making 3 threads a day on Fahad Mustafa for the next whole week won't you be annoyed?? and I would say the same same thing in all of those threads..
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

whose giving me a teddy bear?? πŸ˜† jokee..
i agree but well we can organise it under one thread what's the point of so many threads..πŸ˜•
If i start making 3 threads a day on Fahad Mustafa for the next whole week won't you be annoyed?? and I would say the same same thing in all of those threads..

no its a valid point, the redundant thread need to stop with ebtter organization...

anyways dotn worry give it a week, all this will dissapear... with HS ending😳
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
did u just compare fawad to himesh reshamiya πŸ˜†... i hope not, cant stand the guy...i wonder who finances his movies...and who watch it?πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

did u just compare fawad to himesh reshamiya πŸ˜†... i hope not, cant stand the guy...i wonder who finances his movies...and who watch it?πŸ˜†

hahah Shabz no.. i was saying how Himesh was so popular with his aashiq banaya and we hardly see him now.. we shall wait and watch how far does Fawad go..πŸ˜†