Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg Amnaaa Is waqt :O
Kaisi ho 🤗
I miss you :(
And I miss Humsafar
PS- I was thinking tum ya Reeno nahi ho...kaun naya AT kholega..and secretly hoping ke raat se pehle end na ho :P
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Normally, I don't post in these ATs but I just got a chance to see the last episode..and I actually had TEARS in my eyes. OMG. 😲..the world's ending,. 😆

I must say, this was my most favorite Humsafar episode. I have criticized this drama quite a bit for dragging and being overrated..but I must say this last episode was very, very touchy. I loved it. I also must say that this last episode will probably go down as one of my most favorite last episodes of any drama.

The last scene with Ashar & Khirad was awesome. & then the entire thing at the very end where they incorporated the Asher & Khirad rain scene from the past into the present Asher, Khirad & Hareem scene was very nicely done too...Not to mention how Humsafar's OST has always added more power and beauty to everything else within this drama..so props to QB for singing it so wonderfully..definitely one of my most fav OSTs ever.

Overall, I really liked the last episode..once again, I'd even go as far as saying this is my most fav Humsafar episode.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fairy17

Omg Amnaaa Is waqt :O

Kaisi ho 🤗
I miss you :(
And I miss Humsafar
PS- I was thinking tum ya Reeno nahi ho...kaun naya AT kholega..and secretly hoping ke raat se pehle end na ho :P

neend nahe arahe hai yaar! :(
Pyar hugaya hai 🤣

hehehe chalo ab mein agaye, i'll make one! 25th :DDD
OnlyHope thumbnail
Yesss 25th! :D
Tumhein kisse pyar hua hai jaani 🤣
lonelyshadow thumbnail
jab mujhey pata chal jaye ga tu bata doon ge 🤣🤣🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail
@ starstruckk- sorry don't know your name 😳 The last episode, especially the very last scene was BEAUTIFUL <3 that word beautiful doesn't even do justice to what it was..but I guess no words can ever explain all our sentiments about it <3
lonelyshadow thumbnail
fary you didn't see my new vm abhe tak :((
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My Tummy's been hurting ever since I saw the episode.. I didn't even see the rain scene properly cuz my eyes were so teary.. What am I gonna do next Saturday? Seriously?

OnlyHope thumbnail
Sana 🤗
Same here...I've been so down and all..
My mom was like is this because HS ended and I was like 😳 are you really asking me this?
Amna, kahan hai VM? Insan link de deta hai..PM/scrap kar deta hai :(
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The last scene with the rain was the best scene in the entire episode...I was awww'ing throughout the entire thing..and I don't aww that much at all with anything. 😆