Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Its good to see the parallel choices indeed for me too , no worries you can take your time sweetie! πŸ€— Btw , what's your name ? 😳

it is Kruti only...heheee thats my real name πŸ˜ƒ
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ep_star

I think last episode is really beautifull.power full acting.Confrontation dialouges,scene were powerfull.Asher pampered her mother after all that shez done with him in past... they gave the beautiful message to youth that don't dishonor your mother in any circumstances.Perfect,concluded last episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ

yes definatley it is a lesson for people who disrespect their mothers even when mothers have done no wrong ... at the end of the day your mother is your mother ... but in ashar's case he forgave his mother and still took care of her . That scene was very touching 😭
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

me too 😭
In the summer i'm going to watch it all over again

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay ... Hum-Safar Ended * Sigh*

That show made me so proud ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you HumSafar I swear never forget nothing about that show .. Because I can't do that at all ... :'(
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Noshu meri jaan πŸ€—
Kahan thi
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fairy17

Noshu meri jaan πŸ€—

Kahan thi

Fairuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dame Sad ... yaara we ll have no HS Next week ... 😭😭

Hayeee Allah Mere Khisher 😭 What I ll do with out them ... Uper is inta pyaar end kya πŸ˜›
Hey! I just watched the transmission that was aired after the epi and it was long but worth watching. Mahira and Naveen looking beautiful and Fawad was so dashing. Everyone gave such lovely answers and they all showed so much appreciation for each other, the producer, the writer, audience, generally anyone who was somehow some way involved. Now I'm off to watch the last epi.
EPIC!!!!
No other words fit in other than epic for this drama. What an end which left me feeling all fuzzy and warm inside. The last episode had everything, sadness, madness, regret, forgiveness and then love.
This show will remain with us for a very very long time. I wonder if anything will ever top this. What a drama and what a journey which became so much more beautiful thanks to everyone in this AT. It was lovely to be a part of this journey with you all. The show has ended and life goes on but the memory will remain.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
finally watched the epi...I was crying like a baby..what an amazing epi it was beautifully ended specially the last scene in the rain...that just made me smile and proud of this show...simplicity was the beauty of this show...and my my what chemistry Fawad-Mahira had in that scene...they did not hug even once in the entire series but they still managed to look sooo gorgeous as a couple...how means how is it even possible man?
loved the Asher-Fareeda scene...and I am little upset that they edited out one scene I am sure you guys know what I am talking about...the garden scene, we got a pic of them shooting that scene long back...
but anyways each and every second of the epi was worth watching...the music was brilliantly set...very well edited and the dialogues were just perfect!!
I am going to cherish this show forever...I am actually very proud to be a fan of this show...will never ever forget that this was the first pakistani drama I watched and fell in love with...kudos to the whole team of Humsafar..yet to watch the live transmission...
but yes I am going to terribly miss this show...😭

also I want to thank you Sidra and Sumi, their VMs on YT made me look up for Asher-Khirad and thanks to you all specially Reeno for all the hard work behind the ATs..when I googled their names the very first link was Humsafar AT # 2 and that was it...I had missed out on 5 episodes...catched up on them and that was it...
thanks to all of u...gr8 meeting u all...will try and stop by in ZGH and Mahira's new shows ATs...

@ fariha : you know ur job...better do it at time...πŸ˜†
gr8 to catch up with you tweeno πŸ€—
love ya <3
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Twinooo, of course I'll do my job on time πŸ˜† as soon as ZGH premiers! :P
And I repeat again and again, this show was ALL about simplicity <3 its was & will always remain beyond exceptional.