Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sana.B

I still have to see the episode properly at night and cry.. it feels like this drama is haunting me.. There's hard work, soul and beautiful music put into this drama.. I can NEVER forget itt. 😭

No one will, I just wish to see Mahira and Fawad back in another drama πŸ˜† ...their last scene eyelock made even me blush ...uff

I still have to see the episode properly at night and cry.. it feels like this drama is haunting me.. There's hard work, soul and beautiful music put into this drama.. I can NEVER forget itt. 😭

Ditto, ditto, ditto!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

No one will, I just wish to see Mahira and Fawad back in another drama πŸ˜† ...their last scene eyelock made even me blush ...uff

I was watching with my family, and my eyes got emotional and all, plus i was blushing too, so i literally wrapped my face in a dupatta, and put my hair front.. call me wierd.. πŸ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

@ash. I'm fine. And you? Hubby and kids are all fine shine?

Me and my daughter are doing great.
So tell me...Humsafar is over...what shall we do? I mean Saturday was Humsafar day and now Saturdays will be just Saturdays.

All are just fine, what about ur kiddo? How is angle doing ?
Maaan I have no freaken idea...it pretty said...😭 I will buy the DVD and watch it over and over again lol
@ash. I was blushing too...like really really blushing. ☺️
How could a scene be so simple yet so unbelievably intense?
Ash_Smash thumbnail

I was watching with my family, and my eyes got emotional and all, plus i was blushing too, so i literally wrapped my face in a dupatta, and put my hair front.. call me wierd.. πŸ˜†

LOL your not wierd, my husband got shocked over seeing me blush, I never blush 🀣

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

All are just fine, what about ur kiddo? How is angle doing ?
Maaan I have no freaken idea...it pretty said...😭 I will buy the DVD and watch it over and over again lol

My daughter got into the Secondary School she applied for and she...and me...are over the moon.
The DVDs...need to get them too.
Ash_Smash thumbnail

@ash. I was blushing too...like really really blushing. ☺️

How could a scene be so simple yet so unbelievably intense?

That is what I am saying, people are complaning about no hug, these two dont need to hug to make people blush. They just need to look at each other and the magic is there...Why they are intense, I think its something to do with their eyes πŸ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail

My daughter got into the Secondary School she applied for and she...and me...are over the moon.
The DVDs...need to get them too.

Ah why do they have to grow up so fast 😭 ...Hahah I can understand why you are over the moon πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😍Well, they do have beautiful eyes… <3 😳