Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What the heck 2 more episodes for wat? The story was supposed to end with Khirad not forgiving Ashar bcuz they kinda foreshadowed it too when she said main usse qayamat ke din bhi nahi maaf karoungi but these ppl thought it will be a let down for the fans so i think they r changing the end but i wanted my ending like that with Khirad shown as the stronger person.. thts how i feel personally.
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanya.91

Thats the reason HUMSAFAR lost its charm in the last 3 or 4 episodes... no interest level at all.. drma now looks very stretched, boring, khali khali and pheeka... if not 21 then 22 episode was more then enough to end it.

Ajeeb lopag hain yeh... MAAT jis ko extra episodes ke zaroorat thi, like they never shows Hadeed's interaction first time with Saman, never shown Asad's death, never shown Hadeed's interaction with Saliha...everything was shown in just one dialogue and not in scenes, and concluded that serial so fastly, but yeah thats why its impact was very powerful
While Humsafar being more popular then Maat actually lost all its charm since episode 19 until the recent episode, and there is still one more to go.

Very bad decision. Ideally there should be just 18 episodes to gave this drama a real hammer strong effect...but alas now it lookslike a boring damp squib...disappointed

Agreed Maat couldve gone for one more episode.. but the Sheh Maat dialogue just made the ending more powerful. AS for Humsafar its losing the charm and seems so stretched.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so next episode is the last or we still have 2 more to go?? the drama should have ended today with Ashar confronting his mom and then done.. whats left now?? they ended it in 45 min today.. add the damn 15 min and finish it already..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah, but one thing... there are SO MANY unwanted dramas and stuff goin on on TV, but logon ko problem kisse hai?! 1 or 2 exceeded episodes of Humsafar! 😆
mein toh Humsafar k liye thori biased hoon, LOL so i dont mind any such change... i was just wondering if even i didnt like HS, and was like some of the people who're anti-Humsafar here, toh kya hota
😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ they are not as popular as humsafar.. thats the answer of your question :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

^ they are not as popular as humsafar.. thats the answer of your question :)

have'nt seen you in so long.. 🤗 what's up my friend?
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

have'nt seen you in so long.. 🤗 what's up my friend?

🤗
I have been here only.. bus thora busy tha.. sister's marriage is round the corner.. toh quite busy with the preparations..
you tell hows life shife
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thats what, there IS something in Humsafar which you all dont see, when others, [who like it] dont mind the dragg scenes, LOL, why do u? when u dont like it in thw first place!? 🤔
now ull say u like it, but i read somewhere u only wrote that its not important that everyone likes a show you do, we are from the minority...

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanya.91

Thats the reason HUMSAFAR lost its charm in the last 3 or 4 episodes... no interest level at all.. drma now looks very stretched, boring, khali khali and pheeka... if not 21 then 22 episode was more then enough to end it.

Ajeeb lopag hain yeh... MAAT jis ko extra episodes ke zaroorat thi, like they never shows Hadeed's interaction first time with Saman, never shown Asad's death, never shown Hadeed's interaction with Saliha...everything was shown in just one dialogue and not in scenes, and concluded that serial so fastly, but yeah thats why its impact was very powerful
While Humsafar being more popular then Maat actually lost all its charm since episode 19 until the recent episode, and there is still one more to go.

Very bad decision. Ideally there should be just 18 episodes to gave this drama a real hammer strong effect...but alas now it lookslike a boring damp squib...disappointed

wow agree with you it has been so boring these days! love ur post! 😊
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

thats what, there IS something in Humsafar which you all dont see, when others, [who like it] dont mind the dragg scenes, LOL, why do u? when u dont like it in thw first place!? 🤔

now ull say u like it, but i read somewhere u only wrote that its not important that everyone likes a show you do, we are from the minority...

AfridiMalikk.. i think you need to relax .. stop being so defensive.. i have never said i dislike Humsafar (you can read my previous posts)

for reference.. here is what i said in some other thread..
"i think its over rated (it doesnt mean that i dislike it)"

i just think it is over hyped.. does that make me jealous?? or hater?? its just my POV.. and i have voiced it.. I dont see any wrong in it..
i mind the drag scenes because they are DRAG.. thats it..
and i can write anything (positive or negative) about any serial whether i watch it or not.. simple.. because its my point of view.. and you cant stop me or any one to voice their opinions.. can you??