karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am friggin sick of mora piya drama 4th episode in the UK and i CANNOT STAND! amna sheikh's soppy acting and it's the most boring drama to watch on a friday night. Someone contact GEO and tell them to kick it off!

Ive emailed every possible email address i could find.
DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND IT'S BORING?! or is it just my family!.
Absolute rubbish! no storyline. nothing!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You're only on the 4th episode..wait till it progresses (if you decide to continue it)..it gets worse. 😆

I think Amna Sheikh has done a nice job, her role is pretty intense as opposed to any other character's so I would like to give her props for pulling it off well. Adeel is alright in this drama, but I'm a bit disappointed with him as he was way better in Daam & even Mera Naseeb.

Overall though, I had huge expectations from this drama..but I agree it has gotten pretty boring. Not sure where the storyline is heading..and I honestly just skim through the episode by forwarding more than half of it now. By the way, they shifted the drama from a Friday to a Wednesday in Pakistan..I guess that's because it wasn't doing all that well on Fridays. However, Geo is seriously behind ARY & Hum in terms of producing great work. These same actors and actresses do amazing on other channels..however whenever they tend to do a drama that's about to air on Geo..everything just sucks.
karankittu thumbnail
We had ARY first and we died to have GEO so we left our subscription from ARY (which was much cheaper) and switched to GEO and my god apart from dolly ki aayegi baraat and takay ki aayegi baraat nothing is good.
all so boring.
I used to think Geo was fab before!.
All borings are such a bore even
Kaash mein teri beti na hoti second episode and i am hating it. After the first episode they suddently put the tenth episode on lmao and it was boring!

:(

Need good stuff to watch after a hard day at uni!
Last thing i want is soppy boring dramas.
omg ujala gets raped! i cannot believe it!.
just watched it now!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karankittu

We had ARY first and we died to have GEO so we left our subscription from ARY (which was much cheaper) and switched to GEO and my god apart from dolly ki aayegi baraat and takay ki aayegi baraat nothing is good.

all so boring.
I used to think Geo was fab before!.
All borings are such a bore even
Kaash mein teri beti na hoti second episode and i am hating it. After the first episode they suddently put the tenth episode on lmao and it was boring!

:(

Need good stuff to watch after a hard day at uni!
Last thing i want is soppy boring dramas.
omg ujala gets raped! i cannot believe it!.
just watched it now!

Ahh, why would you want Geo out of all channels? lol Geo used to be alright before, but then it just got terrible with all the soaps & then retarded drama serials they started showing. I seriously don't think good writers, production houses or even directors give their work to Geo anymore...here & there some of them do, probably out of sympathy. 😆

What about Humtv? That's the most watched Pakistani channel in terms of dramas. I'd suggest you watch Hum's dramas.
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh same! I really have fail to see what the point of this show is.. its just lame... its like 13th episode and nothing is progressing, still same old same old, ujala sad, faisal depressed and not accepting the kid, such an epic drag, and absolutely no character development, everyone is pretty much stagnant ESP faisal.
trust me it just gets worse and worse :(
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Actually Mora Piya had a very good story line.. i have'nt watched after the epi she gets to know she is pregnant and the guy says they have to get rid of it..the episode she gets raped OMGGG boy was it intense.. they both acted so well..
but i did'nt watch it from a long time so i'm guessing it got boring..
from the title song it seems like she will give birth to the baby..
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I thought mora piya had a very potential story line but now it's heading NOWHERE. I don't even watch it now 🤔

karankittu thumbnail

oh god she gets pregnant! wth!

disgusting idiot! how can people be so cruel!

He's not accepting the baby? has ujala accepted it?
why did she give birth to it, thats weird. The baby repesents her rape.
Weird how she'd want that.
I felt it was so sad how on her weding ight it was ment to be her and faisal and then she gets raped. she was in such a mess!. Fantastic acting. Was upsetting.

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
geo tv never shows good stuff, it rarely does it