scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Epi starts with Virika and Virman sitting in Virika's room. Manvi is talking on and on, Virat gets annoyed and tells her to shut up. He tells her he needs an interval now from all the talking manvi has been doing. Manvi and Virat's cute jagda, Viren comes in between and stops them. He tells them it's late we should go to sleep now. Manvi tells him she isn't sleepy yet, Virat explains to her Viren wants some privacy thats why he wants to go to sleep. Virat-Manvi leave. 

Viren locks the room door and sleeps on Jeevika's lap. Jeevika worried about how Manvi was talking about death. Viren tells her you know Manvi she jokes around all the time, Jeevika tells him when it comes to Manvi I get really worried. Viren tells her for me when it comes to Manvi I get motivated from her. 

On the other side people from the orphanage thanking Swamini for coming to the function. Maya comes there, Swamini tells her I told you I am busy but you won't just leave me alone. She is about to walk away when Maya holds her hand and stops her. Maya tells Swamini I have changed, I hate myself and after living away from Virat I have learned my lesson. She begs for another chance. Swamini tells her it's between you and Virat, Maya tells her Virat is really mad at me so thats why I came here to talk to you. Swamini tells her how she found nowhere else than a public function to come to talk to her, Maya says i was scared to come to your house. Swamini says nothing is possible till Virat changes his thoughts, Maya tells her Virat still loves her as Virat still hasn't moved on. Maya tells Swamini how she doesn't want to lose her love again. 

Beeji comes to Jeevik-Manvi's room getting flashback of when Manan told her Manvi has cancer. A crying beeji goes to a picture of Manvi-Jeevika, flashbacks of Jeeman childhood. Beeji is remembering their childhood days and Manvi's nautankis. She starts crying hysterically begging to god.

The next morning Jeevika waking Viren up. A cute scene of Viren who doesn't want to get up, but Jeevika tells him Dadaji has left and he wants Viren in the office in half hour as he has to prepare a report for someone. 

Virat-Manvi in the living room. They are sharing apple while Virat is on his computer and Manvi is going through a Mag. Virat tells Manvi a joke about girls,  Manvi tells him how pakao girls are. Manvi wants to arm wrestle Virat but he says no. Swamini comes there and sees them talking and laughing. 

Swamini tells Virat dadaji wants some documents in the office so Virat should take them and stay there for sometime. He tells her does she want the file to be delivered at the office or does she want Virat to go to the office. Virat tells her how a driver can also take them to the office. Manvi jumps in the convo and tells Virat i have heard Viren say there is a car showroom next the office so you can drop the files off to the office and then go check cars out as you want a new car. Virat leaves from there to go to the office.

Swamini praises Manvi for sending Virat to the office. Swamini thanks her and leaves from there giving an attack to Manvi. 

Precap: Beeji at temple and telling Devi Maiyya's murti from now on I will write my destiny that will not separate sisters. I will not let anything happen to Manvi, you will have to call me before Manvi. 
Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the lovely update...

waise virman scenes was good too watch(as always)
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much virman scenes were too cure like all the time
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Arrey waah, swam actually thanked manvi? Wow 😲
Thanks for the amazing update ⭐️
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely Wu komal
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow go Beeji, you rock! :)

Great update Komal!
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks
was a nice episode today :)
especially VIRMAN scenes :)
.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 🤗
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks! I'm surprised she thanked her, must have some motive... 
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
Thank you for the WU! 😛