Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Mehndi was amazing, however i feel, after mehndi, our shows have only got better! ๐Ÿ˜›

i mean, ab agar usko dekho toh its sort of :S LOL its awesome, i love it, but the class has only increased after it, i feel ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I kinda get what you mean.. lol the quality has gone up and so has the quantity.. and location wise also nowadays the cinematography is better๐Ÿ˜† like kuch pyar ka pagal pan, humsafar, etc
notavailable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

i don't remember mehndi.. it was 13 episodes only? maybe i should watch it..

though i just know that Fiza Ali is annoying like anything...i remember she used to keep saying her sister in law's name who used to bug her or something..๐Ÿ˜†

You should watch it Pulwasha.. I'm sure you'll like it๐Ÿ˜† Fiza ali has a few cute scenes but mostly she's annoying
notavailable thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Ahh.. Mehndi was one of the 1st pakistani dramas I saw.
I really liked it the way the whole story was potrayed. Amazing.

But then again I think now again pakistani dramas have only reached new heights.

lol I remember Fiza ali.. her role was so kiddish and later on went to on to be a rone dhone wala...

Sajjal's character was well potrayed.. I loved her role and how she potrayed it. Felt really bad for her in the end.

Sajjal was so cute๐Ÿ˜› Fiza ali was annoying as hell haha

Totally the story was excellent no doubt๐Ÿ˜ƒ
notavailable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

LMAO, Laiba's nand, Simmi appi. OMG, the hairstyle she had was AWFUL.

And Mehndi is one of the BEST pakistani shows ever. It's so realistic, no wanna-be-ish feel to it at all. I feel even people like Amna Haq, who was so bad in the drama were normal back then.

And the silent romance between Sajjal and Shahzeb. I mean they hardly had any scenes, but you could feel it. How he didn't wanna die to leave Sajjal alone, oh my this show makes me so emotional.

I love watching it over and over again.

Also if i may add Aashiyana? Have you guys seen that.
Another amazing Pakistani drama. Maria Wasti, Waseem Abbas, Kashif Mehmood, etc.

The scene where Simmi pushes Laiba had me shocked out of my mind.. She was beyond ruthless that lady.

Amna Haq won best actress rite? I remember seeing some Lux awards on geo tv a few years back... but honestly i feel she over-acts in most of the scenes.. much more melodramatic than actually required if u knw what i mean..

Hmmm Aashiyana? Whats it about? I hope its available on YT..
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ihv watched mehndi 2 times, and i cant get enough of that serial

i only hv ptv geo and ary at home, i wish i could c mehndi again
Edited by larki_punjaban - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: howzzat

I kinda get what you mean.. lol the quality has gone up and so has the quantity.. and location wise also nowadays the cinematography is better๐Ÿ˜† like kuch pyar ka pagal pan, humsafar, etc

yeah, i agree, even though if we see, uss waqt ke daur main, it was pure amazingness and aaj bhi Class hai! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mehndi was quite a charming drama. I still remember listening to it's title song again and again. ๐Ÿ˜† No doubt, HS and Ayesha Khan did a wonderful job in it but i couldn't find out the end completely. Does Shahzeb die in the end??
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can you believe it I've never known this was a drama. I've heard the song before and all but didn't know its a play I'm defo going to watch it . thanks for this topic atleast I've found out now lol ๐Ÿ˜† ...on wiki it says mehndi aired in 2003 so I would have been 10ish years old no wonder !
Edited by cutestar - 12 years ago
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked this drama but the ending was so sad๐Ÿ˜ญ
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShiningStar18

Mehndi was quite a charming drama. I still remember listening to it's title song again and again. ๐Ÿ˜† No doubt, HS and Ayesha Khan did a wonderful job in it but i couldn't find out the end completely. Does Shahzeb die in the end??

ya he dies he in the end qauz ushe cancer hota hai aur sari behnon meine c ayesha ki mehndi pheeki parjati hai and that was the serial abt

i cant remember the charcaters name so...
Edited by larki_punjaban - 12 years ago