minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends...Well this OS is about a sweet friendship...Its just a sweet shot that came in my mind so thought to share with you all...its not been made up from any characters from the tellywood in precise...If interested do have a look...

It was a great day in life of Janhvi, she completed her studies'.and yes she did everything correctly. '.now what she wanted was a well established job'.She completed her B.Tech in IT and was back for her vacations to her home'She got a job but she wasn't well satisfied with it'..one thing she missed in her life was friends. Friends because she was ditched every time with her so called friends'.Everyone used her for their own good but then she never minded'She helped them with pure heart. On the other hand is a girl, Aashna  who had recently lost her family in a major accident, she was really depressed out with the tragedies going on with her'..She had to skip a whole semester of her studies due to the invariant loss she had suffered''..

Aashna kept herself aloof from everything but then she made up a mind to achieve something in her life...She was a brilliant student and spend her time getting more and more knowledge.  One thing she was really fond of was cricket, and more than that she was a craziest fan of Zaheer Khan, the Indian pace fast bowler, so she made a fanclub for him on Twitter'..

Here Janhvi also missed someone with whom she could share her talks, though her Mom was her best friend but still she missed that friend who was very close to her, with whom she could live all the things that two friends share within them. Janhvi was fond of social networking sites''During her pastime in her college she used to access those sites and one thing she was crazy off was Zaheer Khan . She had millions of collection of his photos, his playing actions and what not. Being the only child of her parents, her every wish was fulfilled. Her one wish was her parents command.

Janhvi had applied for her job at Oracle Company in Bangalore, she was already done with her interview and her results were awaited as she was on hold for the vacancy'..now both her parents were working so she spent her time with her laptop accessing internet. It was like a daily routine of her, now being a huge fan of the pace bowler she had joined a fan club on the social networking site. It was a small interaction with the owner of the fan club she had,

Hey thanks for adding me as the fan of Zak;

Don't say thanks I too m a fan like you are;

Can I ask u something? said Janhvi excitedly.

ya sure, you need not be formal at all, got a reply.

Just wanted to ask what do you do???

Well I am into my final semester of B.Tech.

O great, I too did the same' where do you live???

Its Bangalore''

Janhvi was really excited as she found someone of her interest, they chatted for a few more time'..and that friend of her was Aashna'.She had got an online friend now'..both of them being of same field made them comfortable and easy to understand each other. Janhvi at night shared the small chat interaction with her friends'.her parents were really happy to see their daughter happy'..and that smile meant a lot to them'Days passed Janhvi and Aashna interacted with each other'..and now became good friends. Aashna was also very comfortable with her. She too shared her talks with Janhvi'..they shared their contact numbers with each other'..and started interacting through calls. Though they never met each other, they were really comfortable with each other'.janhvi had got a friend whom she missed desperately in her life'..Aashna was an angel for her'. Janhvi's parents were quite comfortable with their friendship. Aashna too was very happy as she had got a sister back in her life. Jahnvi was also a guide for Aashna who helped her with her daily work''..

Janhvi got a call from the oracle company and she was asked to join within a few days'the problem she was facing is that she did not had anyone in that place with whom she could live as it was a complete new place for her'..Janhvi shared her problem with Aashna'..where Aashna forcefully asked her to stay along with her''her parents too were comfortable with the decision.

Both the friends were desperately waiting for their first meet'.Though they had never met each other, it always felt that they knew each other since years'..

Janhvi will be coming here any in a short span'.i really want she should not face any problems, says Aashna while talking to her parents (with the photograph)'.Mom, dad help me out what should I do for her..i want this meeting of ours to be a special one'.She has helped me so much be it with my studies, or guiding me'.I really wanna do sumthing for her'

Aashna could not think of something but here Janhvi was going through the same state of mind'.She thought to make her meet a special one'..She designed a siggy for her fav cricketer as a gift for her so that she could gift her when they meet'and here is it...

All decided it was a day when Janhvi had to leave for Bangalore and Aashna was waiting desperately for her'.Aashna missed her college in a wait for her dearest friend'.while Jahnvi was accompanied by her parents for her complete setup at a new place'.

Next will be there meeting'..and will be the last part of the OS'..😃

Part 2

Please do comment as to how did you like my OS'Please hit the like button and do comment if you loved my attempt'..Will be waiting''.😳😳

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow... Great... thanks for sharing this...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely OS...

waiting for the next part...

thnx for PM...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!Loved to c dat friendship..

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
osm...
thanks for sharing silky..<333
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Its was  great 
loved it
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
amazing yaar its so so sooo sweeettt...
luved it to d core...
both d characters r so pure at heart yet had to go through so much...on one hand janvi had everything in her life but being betrayed by every friend n not having a single frnd made her lonely n longing for a true frnd...while ashna lost her parents at such a young age n even her studies had to suffer...
but i luved ashna's strength to move on wid her sorrows n mke fan club of her fav cricketer zak...oh i luv him sooo much...hes just best...ace spearhead of india...waise main wapas os p aa jati hoon warna meri zak gatha khul gayi to khatam ni hogi...oh wow janvi ki tarah i luved collecting zak actually whole indian cricket team's pics n mke scrapbook...hehe...
neways i luved their meeting point n all d readers will luv it coz we've all got our best of frnds here on IF...
n yeah i agree wid janvi wen we find someone of our same interest it feels great n d connection is instant...:)
d way u portrayed their blooming friendship was juz awsome...u portrayed d beauty of online friendship just amazingly...d way we all connect n feel lyk we r d best of friends without meeting each other...:)
awww finally oracle walon ne dono besties ka dream of meeting each other usko poora karne ka rasta dikha diya...n yeah now dey r elated wid d thought of meeting each other...
i luved d way ashna was talkin to her parents photograph n really felt bad for her dat moment...
now ashna wants to make everything perfect for janvi while janvi has made a siggie of zak to make their first meet special...
i hope everything goes well n both of dem meet each other n their frndship becomes even more strong n DIVINE...
cutie sachchi trust me dis will really be close to every reader's heart...
u r an amazing writer sweetheart...keep up d awsome wrk...
luvya...
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome os
loved it
thanks 4 da pm
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Sorry like button is nt working
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My dear behana! Awesome OS dear...I think I can guess how you are inspired to write this OS Silk...😊
As crazydevil said this OS will be close to every readers heart as it portrays the friendship which we all adore, respect and consider precious and divine dear...
Me waiting eagerly for their first meeting honey... But something in my heart says its gonna be a sad one...praying i must be wrong...   
       your sissy...
PS: sorry for having been lost for so long...
My health and my mobile- both kharab hogaya dear 😛
Love you Silk... 😃