Posted: 12 years ago
ok meeps this is not done!
You made me all emotional :((

I'll be back with my safar here :)

I love all of you guys!

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Humsafar has been one amazing journey for all it's fans. I hadn't even heard of the novel neither a show with this name starting. I still remember when i saw the 3rd episode when it aired. I had heard about it being a very good drama but didn't bother watching it. It was purely out of boredom that i sat down to watch the 3rd epi which instantly got me hooked! The story was amazing whereas both my favourite actors were the leads!😳

However, no doubt about it, i loved the first ten episodes the most and the part when Khirad
returns in Ashar's life.
There is definitely something about Fawad Khan and Mahira which makes them so awesome onscreen. Both have flaming hot chemistry. On the whole, i totally loved Humsafar's journey. Cannot wait for Ashar to find out about the truth in the next epi.😳
Edited by ShiningStar18 - 12 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Humsafar had a great looking male lead. Equally great lookign female lead.
Nice story line. Decent support cast. And pretty good screen play.

Everything worked in its favor so Humsafar rocked.
Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup HS is a great drama just because of the story treatment, nothing else is really so novel about it. However I also believe its quite overrated... I still think that by far the best Pak drama I have seen (well okay i only saw the first happy half of it) was Dastaan, such strong script, character development and great choice of actors all throughout!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Gosh awesome post meri Munni!!!

Res for now!
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NIce post, Humsafar is another great drama with a good message. I want to say thanks to Humsafar's team for bringing to us such a great drama and of course the writer. All of your hard work is very much appreciated😊
Edited by MairaKhan1180 - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MairaKhan1180

NIce post, Humsafar is another great drama with a good message. I want to say thanks to Humsafar's team for bringing to us such a great drama and of course the writer. All of your hard work is very much appreciated😊

Eggjactly😉

Word Count: 1

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Amazing Post Meepha!! i also remember the day whn HS promos were coming n i was thinking Fawad oh i lovee himm n Mahira wow she's prettyy i liked her in neeyat n Bol n they'll make a nyc couple!!!
still cant believe tht thrs going to be no more Humsafar on Saturdayss..The show which has madee everyone crazyyy for it...n the AT...m gonnaa miss it sooo much!!