Humsafar ka Safar(Share urs too)

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Humsafar ka Safar.

I still haven't understood the USP of the show.Why was it such a hit.Was it the cast,The direction or the story?In the end,i was like leave it..The show is special,whatever the USP is.Anyways the reason why i opened this thread is because for many of us,Humsafar is very close to our hearts.We have so much memories with it from its start,Especially the AT so i thought of opening this post so that we can write our departing thoughts.Yeah yeah,i know so emotional over a drama but i can't help it.IT IS Humsafar AFTERALL.I din't post this in the AT because i dint want to miss anyone's posts.lol

I still remember the day when we saw the promo introducing Khirad in Humsafar and i was like Is this the name of the drama,What does it means?And then there was a long discussion until -Maha- told us that the drama is based on a novel called Humsafar and then she sent the pdf link to some of us.Haha,Old times..*Sigh*.Time truly flies,now its farewell time.

Humsafar has not only provided entertainment,it also is the basic reason of this forum being active.Before,There would just be a few ppl here Reeno & Usman were the only few actives ones and i would be like,what's the use of this forum until Humsafar happened.Now,Atleast we carry on discussions,we even argue,We even have childish members who have issues with almost everything*Hi5,that completes the forum*(Not pin-pointing anyone waise) so yeah..Thanks to HS-It gave us an active PSF.

Coming to the AT,Omg,It's the best place to spam.I got to know such amazing people in the AT.I don't think the list will even fit here.Each & every person is unique in its own way.

Tehreem's live updates.
Sidra's High quality episode links.
Amna's when amna is here,not to fear.
Fariha's long long dramatic baatein.πŸ˜›(U know u rock,though.LOL)
Anam's 'Mahira+Fawad need to come in a new show' Rant
Sana's queries and long long comments.
Reeno's siggies & how helpful she is+Her efficiency at increasing the beauty of the AT
Shiza's 'Mujhe maaf kardena meri beti' Vm
Hina,Mariam(Mary),Fatimahs(both of em),
& so so so many others(Sorry,unable to name all of you but each and every person in the AT,U r loved man.Coudnt put it simpler in words)

*Jhappis* I am gonna miss the AT so much.Yeah,i know the AT will move to the FC or CC and we can spam there but we know that sooner or later it will die.That's what i have witnessed in previous yrs of using IF.I also know that we have Maat-e-jaan,Durr-e-Sher(Dayem,forgot the name..Whatever), ZGH...etc but still Nothing can replace this AT.Atleast for me.😊

Humsafar..You will be missed.I love every single thing about u.Except Fareeda's acting,everything is just too good about it especially THE ASHER HUSSAIN...*Fanning myself* Man,he's hot.

I will never forget our
-Drooling on Asher
-Our crazy senseless talks.
-Humsafar discussions
-Sidra's 'Jisko hai kho jaana' Vm
-Reeno's awesome creations.
-& so many friends that i have made.A few to be name:Amna,Fariha,Tehreem etc etc.I LOVE YOU ALL

Guys,why m i senti over a drama.Beats me but i can't help it.
That's it from my side.Humsafar ka safar(I am so proud of this Humsafar ka safar waali line i created.LOL.I feel like using it every now & then) Anyways...Sorry for the long rant.Now,i shall shut up..

Do comment guys..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anam's 'Mahira+Fawad need to come in a new show' Rant

hahaha...and i will keep ranting until n unless they dont come back together..
and these beautiful memories will always remain close to my heart...and lets make surewe wont let this AT to die..
can we plzzz name it fawad-mahira AT once humsafar ends..plzzz?

will edit later..
cute post meepha:)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aww... reading this was such a ball! 😳
uve written down your feelings on Humsafar ka safar so so well, im sure it makes us all emotional, and we have more or less the same feelings each, except, well, tumne mere creations ko inna highlight kiya, even though theyre so suckish! πŸ˜•
ILY for that though 😳 πŸ€—
Our journey together has been amazing, and i'll cherish it forever and ever and ever inshallah! 😳
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Aww... reading this was such a ball! 😳

😳
uve written down your feelings on Humsafar ka safar so so well, im sure it makes us all emotional, and we have more or less the same feelings each, except, well, tumne mere creations ko inna highlight kiya, even though theyre so suckish! πŸ˜•

Ek bhoosa maaro gi.I love ur creations.I was not a Maat-e-jaan fan until i saw ur siggy that i used as my signature aswell.Acha na?I LOVE ur creations.M a phanka tou unko creations ko kuch na bolo.Apne aap ko bura bhaishek khelo.LOL
ILY for that though 😳 πŸ€—
Awwiee,i love u too...
Our journey together has been amazing, and i'll cherish it forever and ever and ever inshallah! 😳
Uff,me too..Best fun i have had on IF from 2008 till ab tak.Simply the bestπŸ˜›

Word Count: 1

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Humsafar has been such an amazing part of my life, i don't even know how to describe itt. Before Humsafar came, I didn't even know a Pakistani Serials Forum existed, i just randomnly explored IF one day and found itt.
Then, i got ADDICTED TO IT because of Humsafar.
Ohh man, Saturday's were incomplete without watching Humsafar and then commenting on IF. I would've never reached almost 2500 posts, if it weren't for Humsafar.

And thenn the best of them all, i met such WONDERFUL people here, seriously. The AT was basically e-family for me πŸ˜†

I especially wanna mention some, forgive me if I forget you.

Meepha,Shiz, Tehru Fairy, Iqra, Sidra, Amna, Anam, Reeno, Noshaba, Ash, i love all of you. You guys are so helpful, and so awesome. Loved to chat with all of you.

Ash's hatred towards Sara, Tehru's written updates and spoilers (meepha's too) Sidra's VM's, Reeno's creations, Amna's gaaliyan, Noshu's pictures, Fairy's sensibility, Iqra's writing pieces, Shiz's VM's and sensibile words.

Aah, gawd i lovedd it. It's a huge part of my life from the year 2011-2012.
Will never forget any of you (except when i go to study.. i don't think i'd be online anymore)

But still, i think i love Humsafar more because of you guys.

πŸ€—

Edited by Sana.B - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Meeph, you're a sweetheart😳
This literally made my eyes well up and YES I love writing long long dramatic batein πŸ˜† at least reality-based hoti hain πŸ˜† :P
I kid, I kid...
I will definitely be back and write my safar here...filhal in a hurry to leave for uni! :)
πŸ€— Thanks for this Meeph jaani
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful meepha :)
agree with each and everything you said :)

Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Meeph, you're a sweetheart😳

Thanks,Aap ka assar.lol
This literally made my eyes well up and YES I love writing long long dramatic batein πŸ˜† at least reality-based hoti hain πŸ˜† :P

Mujhe lagta hai yaha aapki company ka asar hogaya jo mein inni emotional hogaye..Lol. I dont remember the last time i was so attached to a drama.hahah.infact,there was no last time.πŸ˜› haan yaar true waise.ur talks r REALITY based.Jokes apart,this is a good thing;)
I kid, I kid...
I will definitely be back and write my safar here...filhal in a hurry to leave for uni! :)
πŸ€— Thanks for this Meeph jaani
Okay Fari...Dil laga ke parho..πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I LOVE YOU MEEPSUUU πŸ€— Can I just say your post made me all emotional and happy at the same time. Emotional because I'd miss my saturday apperance sooo much, it was a ritual for me to come online at humsafar time and give the live update and some other reasons too. Happy because I made soo many good friends because of the AT and especially you 😳
Humsafar will be always close to my heart because never in my life I went crazy for any paki show like I did with humsafar. I'd miss the swearing session we all did for fareeda, khizar and sara(for whom I have started feeling bad πŸ˜†), drooling over fawad/khisher, always defending mahira's acting coz my mom thinks she can't act πŸ€” and lastly the random talking. But even if humsafar ends we'll be together because mata-e-jaan abhi baki hai mere dost πŸ˜†
Oh oh one question did you put my name on first intentionally or it just popped out of nowhere ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† just kidding I don't even care how you remembered me but it's an honour that you did
You made me so emotional! *sobs*
Humsafar...what a show. I also haven't really figured out why this show became such a phenomena but for me its simplicity that had me absolutely mesmerized. How can a story be presented in such simple manners yet be so beautiful? I am in awe how the whole show came together.
This was my first Pakistani drama in almost 7-8 years. To me the actors were unknown and I had also never read the novel. What made me start to watch the show? All those gorgeous avis and siggies on I-F! πŸ˜† I was going gaga seing them and couldn't help to wonder from which show they were from. It took me almost a month to figure out (yes I'm slow). Once finding out about the show I caught up with the 6 epis I had missed. Then the urge for discussing every epi came. I started to look around and when by pure luck Humsafar AT popped up. I joined it and here we are today.
Humsafar AT is a lovely place despite not being that active in it. All the people are nice and kind with STRONG opinons...which is always refreshing. πŸ˜† Wish I could have been more active...but life got in the way.
I would like to thank the creator of Humsafar show and anyone who participated because it made me realise how good a Pakistani drama could be. Of course there will never be a show like Humsafar again...not any time soon. Still it made me go back to my roots.
Humsafar brought a nation together, it made people from all over the world connect, it crossed borders and in the end the show become a world wide phenomena.
Thanks for the memories. Will always cherish Humsafar.