Dude74 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so they killed Anukalp?? Great ... I didnt knew Ram Milayi Jodis are so weak that deaths could do them apart that soon. Stick to one thing, guys... I mean if you are calling Anukalp and Mona as Ram Milayi Jodi, then keep them that way. I bet there were hell lot of ways that they could have got some twist in the SL or if you couldnt think of any, just shut the show! I know people love Angad and Sara together since Bidaai and they are happy to know they are going to be paired now, but truly, you are acting out of your love for that couple.. This show is not Bidaai, it is some other show... If it was not Angad playing Aditya's character, would you all have been so accepting?
Oh and I hope they are not planning to bring Anukalp back to life... that would be plain stupidity.. it is an old school game of TV shows now. Seriously, I am fed up :(
Thank You I am done venting out my anger LOL
Anyone shares the same frustration? Please share.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey dude
to answer your question about if their a Ram Milayi Jodi why did they kill Anukalp i have no idea am kinda confuse about that as well
u know whether they are tryin to convey that even though they are no longer together and even though they may move on they still love each other and they are always with each other in their hearts.Or whether to convey that even though someone dies that doesn't mean we stop living or loving.I have no clue still tryin to figure it out.As for why this twist i think the cvs took a risk coz they knew the show wasn't doin its best and alot of ppl had problems accepting the new Anukalp why not just kill off the character and bring in someone knew to save the ratings.If the ratings decrease even more they probably might wave a magic wand ,i mean pen and bring him back to life.

Now to answer ur next question,being both a RMJ and Sangad fan i would probably would not accept Aditya as fast as i did if someone else had played him ,yes i confess to that.

As for acting out of love for that couple ,i probably would say not just the love but the chemistry which they shared on screen.
Alot of Sangad fans are elated to see their fav couple on screen again after so long but can we really blame them am sure everyone has a fav couple whom if they heard was on screen together again would be just as elated.

As for Anukalp comin back to life well its just plain stupidity as u said and there will be nothing new in that except a same old storyline thats in nearly every serial.

Nice that u vented out ur anger but was polite at the same time not bashin anyone but just simply stating ur views ,i mean who can blame u 4 that.everyone is after all has a right to thier own views and opinions.oh and sry to say am not as frustrated as u are dude am just in the middle u know

Plz note that am a both RMJ and Sangad fan and i have nothing against any

Edited by Problem_Child - 12 years ago
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They should have cast Angad as Nishants replacement if they wanted to recreate Bidaai's couple and by extension, its success. Well i heard that Angad had refused to replace Nishant so they should have not bothered about the Sara- Angad idea again. I like Aditya and Mona's pairing but it is really dumb that the show is Ram Milaye Jodi and they break up the couple. Then they should rename the show, shouldn't they?
sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is there any where mentioned like Ram Milayi jodi's wont be broken and will live life to the fullest...the basic idea of the title is the two leads are coming from two different religions and so they named it ram milayi jodi...and now again ram is going to milayi jodi...
sangadlover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome...u said right i agree wid u