Article..The Real Mahira

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
oh my god!
The most amazing piece, of an article ive EVER EVER read!
AWESOME!
i just LOVE LOVE LOVE Mahira, yes, i think even if you include ALL male and female celebrities in Pakistan, she would TOP it for me
Her realistic approach to everything, the unfake style, natural beauty, shes just pure amazingness
i had to write a lot, but 2:00 am almost, and ive got to sleep well 🤔 😳

PS, thanks Maha, for the amazing article! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting read. I liked reading this..I'm pretty surprised how she keeps journal entries for her son..that's something different & interesting.

I must admit, I don't like Mahira as an actresss. I think she has a long way to go and though she has improved with Humsafar in comparison to her last two projects..I'm still pretty critical of her acting skills every now and then with every Humsafar episode.

With that said...I feel Mahira's a hardworking person. For someone who was merely a VJ and who has been faced with criticism for her acting in her previous projects..I think she tries really hard & it has shown in Humsafar to a great extent. Do I rate her highly as an actress? No..do I think she's the best out of the newer lot? No..can she become one of the best? yes. I feel she's a total director's actor...which isn't anything bad. She found true guidance with Sarmad Khoosat & he brought out the best in her with Humsafar. I feel she'll only improve & reach new heights if she works with as good & considerate directors.

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ihv watched her film BOL , and i must say she played very well in that film
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! Wonderful article!
One of the best i've ever read!
Mahira is one hell of a deep person!
She writes diaries! Wow!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful article!
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she writes journals for her son is the sweetest thing i have come to know about her!
thanks for sharing !!

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hehe true, but i just LOVE her overall... Flawless acting, character, personality, beauty
ok maybe not flawless but as compared to aaj kal k log, she is amazing, i just fall for her even more with every passing minute! :D
So glad she's a reason to be proud of 😳
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mahira is just amazinnng...
writing journals for her son ..awww thats really sweet,,

and her calling fawad and sarmad and laughing nd getting surprised at humsafar's fame...hahahha...sweet..
she is beautiful from both inside and outside equallly,,
love her more >3
What a great article and Mahira is mesmerizing.
Thanks for sharing!
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She is sucha sweetheart ❤️ Mwah!
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay, sorry but I dun understand what's the big deal about writing journals for her own son? What's so great about it? I mean, good for her but what is the big deal here? Acha interview hai but we all have struggles in our lives and we are all busy with our own thoughts and problems and want to discover ourselves in one way or the other, itna hype dene kee kya zarurat hai? I like her in Humsafar but she is a regular person like us all. Good for her!