An Article About Humsafar In A Canadian Newspaper

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing!😊
its always pleasing to see humsafar being appreciated!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wow, Mashaallah, makes you so proud as a pakistanii!! πŸ˜ƒ
krishna_4ever thumbnail
thanks for sharing,
I just watched Pakistani drama for the first time, and I am in love with the drama.
Thanks for sharing!
Dear God, Humsafar is so popular! It's nice to see a Pakistani drama become so famous.
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its true...we all wake up early just to watch it live on tv and then we re-watch it on youtube πŸ˜†

Even in my Uni a lot of people talk about Humsafar 😊
Its amazing that sometimes at that time if my mom is on the phone with my aunt in Pk or Saudia, they tell her to close the phone cuz they also have to watch humsafar πŸ˜†

Off course more so the discussion is about Asher and Fawad Khan πŸ˜†

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haan mom opened paper and said article on Humsafar :O :o
I said what =))
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is amazing. I LOVE how far Humsafar has gone..knowing it's a Pakistani show only makes me happier :D
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
which newspaper is this??????????? :O
but yes, humsafar has become international on quite an international level. there have been quite a number of articles in indian media (i read an article on tellybuz! and i think one in times of india ) abt humsafar.
humsafar just happened to have a great combination - it has pretttyy good looking leads, that has a wicked chemistry. it has a HOT HUNK as the hero - and hey, having such a charming lead can do itself get ur show so much popularity :P and then it has a touching, yet simple, and VERY BEAUTIFULLY DEPICTED storyline. the settings, the music, everything basiclly makes humsafar appealing to even those who do not regularly watch pakistani dramas.
i won't, however, say that humsafar is our (pakistan's) best drama... nope, there r old classics like ankahi, and then there r recent classics like mzzb, that would take the best drama category. however, humsafar has become pakistan's most popular drama in international media, and that in itself is a great accomplishment!πŸ‘ so kudos - to the whole cast and crew of humsafar! πŸ‘
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^Some newspaper called Toronto Star.. I googled the headline πŸ˜†
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

^^Some newspaper called Toronto Star.. I googled the headline πŸ˜†

That's one the best newspapers in GTA (Greater Toronto Area) where almost close to a majority of the Ontarians live
It is a great accomplishment for HumsafarπŸ‘