Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
man how depressing. Aiman did so much , she proved to be agood wife and mother to hadeed yet saman is going to win back faisal.
In the preview it looks like hadeed is going against aiman ?

cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes they are misleading the audience by showing those scenes... hadeed will be with aimen at the end
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu28

this is by far the saddest maat episode, i hated it. it made me so sad. I think next week is the last episode and i just hope Aaiman gets justice. And Saman faces maat at the end. just watchig the preview for epi 25 gave me goosebumps and i cant stop thinking about it. faisal dead! even though u can tell that he never loved her like saman, he was like a silent support for her. and hadith kicking her out at the end samans child will always be her. I wished that when they showed the leap aaiman would have kids of her own, but none. i just hope next week everyone gets what they deserve. saman needs to die a horrible death and haadith needs to be given a reality check. i hope all ends well!!!

When she said Faisal's dead, I thought she was speaking figuratively not literally. I.e. he's dead to me. Also I don't think Hadeed is actually turning against Aiman. When they showed him arguing with his dad in ep 24 and saying something like "who shall I call 'Ma' if not her?" and "Aap mujhe meri maa se alag karna chate hai", I think he was fighting Aiman's corner, and Faisal was trying to make him leave Aiman and call Saman 'Ma', Aiman just misunderstood because of Hadeed's cold exterior. The reason Hadeed is being cold towards Aiman is because he can't stand seeing her continue to dote on him when she's constantly beeing walked over, taken advantage of etc. He doesn't like the fact that she's silently taking all the abuse and not fighting for her rights.
In any case I definately think the person Hadeed is most pissed at is his father.