Maat epi 24 Heartbreaking

minu28 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

this is by far the saddest maat episode, i hated it. it made me so sad. I think next week is the last episode and i just hope Aaiman gets justice. And Saman faces maat at the end. just watchig the preview for epi 25 gave me goosebumps and i cant stop thinking about it. faisal dead! even though u can tell that he never loved her like saman, he was like a silent support for her. and hadith kicking her out at the end samans child will always be her. I wished that when they showed the leap aaiman would have kids of her own, but none. i just hope next week everyone gets what they deserve. saman needs to die a horrible death and haadith needs to be given a reality check. i hope all ends well!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Same here,next episode promo is freaky scary.Now drama is in climax.Let see,that who is going to receive MAAt. <<saman OR Aiman>>
240648 thumbnail
Areyy...faisal aint dead. Its like a way if expressing her feelings...wo uske liye mar gaya cuz of what he is gonna do in next epi.

This,epi by far was the most engaging and emotionally gripping...Aiman deseeves justice.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Omg omg omg yahaan hum tv usa par toh itll come aftr a few days but omg sad sad spoiler
Hatee faisal, ugh. He ill treated aiman t the core but ab bechari akeli rehgayi, but dont wry, hadeed will support aiman at the end wen he comes 2know the sacchai iA like the novel :p
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
im guessing they would keep the same end as the novel..
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Her acting in the promo was quite impressive, gave me goosebumps...

Over all I hope the son, sticks with Aiemon, or else it would be a very sad ending, and honestly I wish that stupid Faisal leaves Aemon, bc she does not deserve a guy like that..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
umera ahmed needs some happiness in her life...why does she always come up with some sadistic end to a good story...i have read the novel and it seems like the drama has not been changed, i was hoping for a better ending , in which saman and faisal die a horrible death or somethibg worse happens to them...in the end aimen defeats saman...but i dont think that punishment was enough.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't feel bad for Aymen one bit.Everybody says Saman is 'Beghairat'. Isnt Aymen equally beghairat?:s

-She married a man who rejected her.
-She keeps acting like a sweet,forgiving women with a man who treated her like shit after marriage
-With Hadid 'Tum kebab lelo,Haleem lelo,Chaawal le lo' although he did shut her up in the first attempt
-When she saw Saman's pic in Faisals cell ph,why didnt she question him.

I think Aymen is equally beghairat but in a diff way
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the drama is going exactly according to the novel... where faisal will divorce aimen and re-marry saman... aimen will have hadeed on her side at the end ... and this will b the ultimate maat of saman... but even then ..i didnt liked the ending.. saman ko pori zindagi ik acha life partner to nai milska na...
btw helloo evry1 ...posting on the forums for the very 1st time 😃
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh my baddd... yes aimen ko :P:P